Hey Veeky Forums, what is the most /k/ car?

Hey Veeky Forums, what is the most /k/ car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5MM737nwYy8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sweet Tooth

A bus.

The K Car.

Sweet Tooth fucking sucks, worst car in the game.

A Prius you stupid fuck.
Come on now, don't they teach you anything over there?

post the gif.

Rally Fighter.
kek

>WHEEL ARTICULATION

THIS

A Humvee

This obviously

>15807267
that ruger .22 mk3 :)

i gotta get another one damnit

MURRI- .. I mean GERMANY!!!

Pussy ass weak answers desu

Fleet van with no windows and a sliding door. Maybe with a Plummer or Electrical company logo on it

A /k/eicar, of course.

>breadloaf
>not the glorious tp/k/

I would actually fight the owner of this truck if i saw it

This.

Needs more bernie stickers though

I second this.

Some sort of Toyota truck, probably Hilux, with a gun mounted on it.

The Hilux has become bloated and awful, sadly. Go with the Land Cruiser 76 or 79. It's been the vehicle of choice for all of fucking Africa for the last half-century for a reason.

>americans

what's wrong with the newer hiluxes?

Feels like childhood seeing this car driving around in a cozy neighbourhood during a cloudy sunday morning.

Kubelwagen

Alternatively Prius

>Not the Iltis
>Sexy Cold War looks
>Kickass off-road capabilities
>Can hit highway speeds just fine, suitable for DD
>Suitable for ambulance, anti-armor, reconnaissance, and the like in a pinch
>1980 Paris-Dakarr champ, inspired the Quattro 4WD system, even had a brief civilian version
>Some parts are interchangable with the Beetle
Parts are still easy to find here, too. And apparently a local Asian guy had one cranked up to 300bhp.

The "civilian" model. Kinda weird looking.

> Not glorious warthog
KYS please

That picture has been floating around the internet long before Bernie's ill-fated presidential campaign.

nothing says "I am eastern bloc garbage" like that thing

Casting vote for either Mercedes G36 6x6 or the Jeep Crew Chief whenever it comes out.

I like it when /k/ and Veeky Forums get along, our hobbies have many things in common, meritocracy for one.

You're confusing that with the UAZ. Or the Lada Niva. The Iltis was a western vehicle, and fun as hell. I drove them quite a few times. I'm probably gonna snag one as my next DD.

Oh shit blyat whaddup cheeki breeki

surely this is the best /k/ car

Landcruiser

always pick landcruiser

hilux

youtu.be/5MM737nwYy8

>Memecruiser
>Not even the right one

80 is the best you can do in the states

I wish we got the 70

You posted the wrong Warthog, senpai

The Honda Beat or the Suzuki Cappuccino

Whatever is the most common 80s or 90s diesel 4x4 in your region

>tfw California

>US
>good diesel 4x4's

>dat wheelbase

/k/ here.
The answer is the Hilux.

>Le /k/ here meme
Nice attention whoring, whore

That's not a meme.
Post your guns fag.

A used cop car.

Nice attention whoring yet again, whore

>literally a death trap
G-wagen erryday mang

>tripfag
>calling someone an attention whore

Nothing. They're still one of the best pickups on the market. And 3rd worlders use modern hiluxes for war, they didn't stop using it.

Noguns detected

G-Wagen a shit. Iltis was much more capable. Couldn't slap armor kits on it, but then again, the G-Wagen suffers for those stupid things. Barely good for 7.62x39. But side by side, utterly stock, no armor, I'd put money on the Iltis.

I'd rather we retire the G-Wagen in the Armored Recce and patrol roles, and use it like the Iltis was late in life, as a general runabout vehicle, and stick with the TAC-V coming in as our AR choice. We've fallen into the Hummer Trap, weighing the G-Wagen down because we expect capabilities it doesn't have, then crying when people die because of it.
That's not all. There's a kit that drops in that lets it float like a boat. We never used it, I guess, but it will totally cross lakes and everything. And the climbing capabilities are great-during Land-Nav, you'd see them tanking like 70+ degree slopes. The biggest problem they had were the stock tires. They didn't handle slick conditions well.

Nice attention whoring, whore

>tripfag talking about attention whoring

Something for people with penis envy and racially based militaristic undertones.
So a Hummer H1
Lada Niva for all the surplus nuggetfags

A non-extended E-250 van with a 7.3 powerstroke, straight axles and big tires. A very capable vehicle, maybe not as good at climbing bad terrain as a smaller 4x4 but still very capable and with a great payload capacity.

Either a corvette, camaro, firebird, or mustang. The four deadliest cars of all time.

70s Trans Am with an MG42 mounted in place of the passenger T top.

>Not Juggernaut

Came here to post this. Don't know why the thread even continued after that.

I bet you're one of those self-righteous faggarts that thinks he can totally actually take out a dude with a gun with your bare hands. That geared-up manlet in a clapped-out Civic hatch who always BRAAAPs his car when someone tries to pass because I CAN'T LET THEM PASS BECAUSE IF I LET THEM PASS THEN I'M NOT A MAAAAAAN! If your definition of manhood is that deeply dependent on material possession, then I weep for you.

something that screams "I don't feel like a man without these fashion accessories"

lifted truck, lifted SUV anything along those lines

>always BRAAAPs his car when someone tries to pass because I CAN'T LET THEM PASS BECAUSE IF I LET THEM PASS THEN I'M NOT A MAAAAAAN!
projection

Really? That's all? Cries of projecting? Don't you have a philosophy class to flunk or something?