Oh sheeeeeiiit

>2016
>watching tv
Pleb.

ECOBOOOST

>still paying for TV
>encouraging shitposters
>mfw these fucks are doing a meme swap to a fucking pantera
>mfw the 3.5V6 they're using is the literal truck engine, not any kind of performance variant most likely

Can someone explain this "Ecoboost" meme to me?

Like, I thought memes were supposed to be funny. This is about as unfunny as the whole Roush thing. I'm almost willing to believe that every Ecoboost post is just a single lone poster sitting in a basement giggling like a child every time the word "Ecoboost" is typed on their keyboard with their sausage-like, sweat-soaked fingers. Every time they laugh I see their many rolls of fat jiggling and shaking around like hairy mounds of haggis, pale and bloated.

>no ecoboost

Probably one guy who thinks its as funny as VTEC and our three resident shitposters spam it because they know it's annoying.

its like hacking in cs, before i did it, i used to hate them. then i tried them, and only turn them on to counter other hackers, now i rage hack almost every game and i have the biggest fucking shit eating grin and i am laffin the whole time at how salty they are because they're getting ownz0red like the n00bs they are. i imagine thats what the ecoboost funposters are after, just the riling up and the lulz

But it doesn't make anyone angry, it's just fucking dumb.

Once again, it's like the whole Roush thing. Just hide and move on. What's the point?

It's alphonse. It's been alphonse since the beginning

It made you angry enough to type out that post.

You are trying to put logic behind shitposters' actions. There is none. And nothing will ever be done about it here.

And the janitor is giggling like a schoolgirl as he deletes the posts and bans IP after IP while cramming hot pockets down his throat.

>Veeky Forums
>janitors

>He does it for free!

It's from that stupid commercial where the "non-actor" girl is curious about why the (fusion?) felt so fast, asking "is that because of the ecoboost??"

It's no different than the "big guy" meme over on /tv/

No, baneposting is actually funny.

That's a big statement.

>It's no different than the "big guy" meme over on /tv/

The difference is that the whole Bane thing was actually kinda funny. Ecoboost is not.

IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY BANEFUL

uuuu

>No one cared who I was until I put on the bumper

It's known as a forced meme. It happens when one person or a small group posts the same unfunny shit over and over until it sticks. Sometimes it's a self-important dipshit wanting to promote something they came up with. Other times, as in this case, resident faggots just use it for general shitposting and being annoying fucks. The fact that it's been ongoing for so long really speaks to the near absence of any moderation on Veeky Forums.

>fast n loud

Bump

>mfw the 3.5V6 they're using is the literal truck engine

Kek, they actually ripped the engine from a used Ecoboost F-150. One with over 100K miles, even.

Though, it looks like they're planning to replace the turbos- is it still "Ecoboost" at that point?

Either way, it makes me feel a little better that the Pantera they're destroying turned out to be covered in bondo and shoddy dent repairs.

Radical uses the 3.7L from the f150
What's your point?

You are watching the TV Guide channel??

Lol

Bump

Bump

Bump

>used to be a fun show about some dudes fixing up classic and semi-classic cars, with the focus mainly being in the cars themselves
>now it's about memes and Richard living the celebrity life, who talks to celebrities and does memebuilds and occasionally Aaron builds a classic car
Every fucking time

If i had the money id wedge a gallardo v10 in there.

>an Audi V10

Exactly. Every show on the Discovery Channel is like that. Even Orange County Choppers wasn't too bad in the very beginning. Unfortunately it only took a few episodes for Richard to open a restaurant.

Bump