Fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck...

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTZRC5mnNd4
youtube.com/watch?v=mYinDI1RbKI
youtube.com/watch?v=fq2ekzptguo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate

>get car crushed

>this gets your car confiscated in Ausfailia

fuck yeh aussie style

DELETE THIS

Wish Aussiemuscle was here to post some more

>not even wrapped around the pole
>POLE SPLIT THE CAR IN TWO
Why are Autistralian cars so weak?

But... they took the Opel and strengthened the body for Straya... right?

except it would have been more dangerous if the car wrapped around the pole.
aussie safety engineering is the envy of the world

>rear compartment completely crushed
Looks like old Aus get ass blasted too easily

nah we just have really strong telegraph poles to teach those p-plater cunts a lesson

>Commodore split in two
eh... it happens

kek

It's like they were made of cord wood

shit happens mate

oi do you reckon he'll part out the non-fucked wheels?
need a pair for skids

>only needs a pair
Strewth

Post a commodore doing something at least mate

youtube.com/watch?v=UTZRC5mnNd4

>tfw sold grandads non turbo vl car years ago for next to nothing to a collector
>big regret

>"Fuck yeah that thing smoked hard that time"
xD

I know I say so every time this photo gets posted, but I attended this accident, one of the worst I've been called out to.

youtube.com/watch?v=mYinDI1RbKI

fuck, really

how wrecked did the driver get
any rear seat passengers?

Yeah, the driver survived it, 2 young men died and a girl was pretty fucked up.

I think the driver did some time for it.

The accident happened in a town called Tingira Heights. I'm stationed in Gosford these days.

Also, they were just teenagers. Waste of life.

>fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate
What did he mean by this?

fuark. sounds about right, the driver lives and the passengers get fucked up
>gosford
noice
know of any decent pubs between there and sydney/berowra? preferably something along old pac

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate obviously

but why? What does this mean?

its about doing skids mate. what more do ya need to know

It means he's a bogan with a room temperature IQ

Ignore him and carry on with your business

fuck off poof

Don't ever talk to me or my wifes son again
> pic related. It's you

fuck off you astra-driving melbournian poofta

>fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate
I didnt quite get that. Can you repeat it a bit more clearly?

fuck yeh, straight up 180 and 360's.
aussie pride.
way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location.
fuck the neighbors, its australia, we have the right to do this shit.
its a free country and a perfect time and nice control, love it aussie style. good on ya mate.

fuck yeh, straight up 180 and 360's.
aussie pride.
way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location.
fuck the neighbors, its australia, we have the right to do this shit.
its a free country and a perfect time and nice control, love it aussie style. good on ya mate.

You talking about Jimmy m8?

>tfw when nearly every picture in this thread is my OC

in california, they impound and keep your car if you get caught doing this. i know this one guy rob spent his teenage years fixing up a 5.0 got his car taken in a week of getting it running, and never had another car after that, this was back in like 08 or something, hes a tweaker and knarps around our sububurb all day
id really like to dig up a pic of him but i really need to poop

2 less vl driving bogan faggots taking my tax money tbqh

It is fucked. 144KM/h into a pole. The girl was obliterated, she shouldn't have survived. If I was injured like she was, I wouldn't want to survive.

Little faggot driver tried to convince the coppers and the court he wasn't driving too, cheeky cunt. Drunk learner driver.

>Ctrl + F
>"Dose"
>Phrase not found.

What the fuck, Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=fq2ekzptguo