He doesn't drive an inline 6 or v8

>He doesn't drive an inline 6 or v8

Whats it like being inferior?

>encouraging people to buy inferior engine layouts

>caring about track times when you probably will never see a track in your life

>damage control
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I rip hectic skids in my v6, so idgaf. Will be getting a v8 or turbo inline six later on,

>GETTING A PIECE OF SHIT V6 HOLDEN JUNKBOX WHEN U COULD HAVE GOTTEN THE SUPERIOR INLINE 6 4L DOHC 24 VALVE VARIABLE VALVE TIMING FORD BARRA GET OFF THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW YOU ARE THE REASON FORD LEFT AUSTRALIA U PIECE OF SHIT

eh, they're both slow, and a vy is more reliable than a ba, so suck me off next station cunt.

The BF F6, now that's something I could get behind. Hard to decide between an LS or the Turpo Barra. barra has to be my favourite 6, second being the mang mang

>Emojis

>losing this bad

>nissan has NEVER won lemans
Rotflmao

what is mang mang, also the falcons are reliable af, pretty much every falcon taxi is doing 400k on the odo

>1500 lb ultralight tube frame deathtrap

>he doesn't drive an i6

>damage control
V8 cucks on suicide watch

mang mang is an australian icon!
The buick 3800 you find in the VP-VR commodores, have a lot of low down torque so they skid pretty easily and make a wonderful noise when they limiter bounce that goes mang mang mang!!!

Yeh the barra is a fucking great engine, BAs tend to have diff and brake issues. These taxis get serviced on time and parts replaced if need be. AUs are atrocious in terms of reliability too.

Anything BF onwards is good but I wanted a cheaper car so I had more money for mods.

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate

>Doesn't drive an I6
But I do?
AMC stronk

t.tracy grimshaw

instead of replying, try reporting

>he doesn't have ecoboost
What's your excuse.

>He drives in a slow cage

My daily is a BMW 4 cylinder and I would never ever do it again. Inline 6 or bust.

>dying because of wet leaves

>spends life savings on a bike
>dies to a rock on the road

YUROPOORS ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL MODE

BIKE WAR NOW, GAS THE CAGERS

>Bragging about outdated technology

20K usd is your life saving ?
How slav are you ? Most working adult can buy one of those each year in USA.

>can't even complete a single lap
>mfw a lawn tractor even can

What you have in a savings account
Not annual salary dumbass

Choose one

haha faggot, doing even just 80K a year will get you this kind of bike at the end of the year.

Go back picking up pig shit bogdan.