>no money
>live off parents
>won't help me at all
>will never own a car
>will never be able to do something I love
>have to ask people to take me places
>have to always be a burden on my friends
I want to die

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate

Fuck you,no high school kids aloud here.

Cunt

>never owned or driven a car
>claims driving a car is something you love
angsty teen pls go

>4 applications
>in a WEEK
You should have that many out three hours into day one of job hunting.
Lazy fucking faggot wondering why he doesn't have a job...

>In highschool

Holy fuck die already and get off Veeky Forums.

But seriously, grocery stores and movie theaters are where high schoolers work.

You WILL have to take a minimum wage job at some point, best to get that out of the way early so you can get paid more sooner.

There's not anywhere to fucking work

>>applied to 4 places in the past week, denied at all of them
Wow you really have it rough. Try applying to minimum wage jobs like McDicks or a grocery store. And I mean every one that you can find. They are literally meant for highschoolers.

Yes there is.

Somewhere where you live is a pizza joint, movie theater, grocery store, ice cream shop, outlet mall, deli, car wash, restaurant, starbucks, donut shop or fast food restaurant that needs your underaged ass to do dumb shit for low pay.

Fucking take the job so you can have work experience, it makes you a LOT more appealing if you've had even just one prior shitty job that you worked for a year or more, it proves you can keep yourself from getting fired.

Thats all I've fucking applied for you dumbass. I'm unemployable because I go to a stupid fucking arts school that gives me no fucking free time

You're in high school

You have more free time than you think.

Look if you want to come out of the gate with
"I'm a highschooler and I'm unwilling to work while I'm in school so please throw me a pity party" then this thread would be on page 10 where it and your self esteem belong.

Unfortunately that's not how modern job hunting works. Four applications in a week is definitely lazy, but damn near everywhere does online applications now, and they usually take an hour and a half each. I remember going down to the mall and and picking up a paper application from every store I could, then sitting at a table to fill them out, and having five applications turned in within two hours. But it doesn't work like that anymore.

>arts school

Bull fucking shit, you can't throw a stone without hitting a place of business. Pound sand.

"I'm a high schooler who has to stay at school until 6 almost every day and whose Sundays are so taken up with rehearsal from 12-7"
I have less free time than I think

Yeah it does. You very, very much want to have a conversation with the GM and hiring manager before you ever sit down for an application. In fact you should ask them directly for it, not the receptionist.

t. Only just stopped bouncing between entry level jobs

>I'm unemployable because I go to a stupid fucking arts school that gives me no fucking free time
Meme thread, abandon ship

But seriously
>can't get hired at McDicks
You're probably actually retarded

Sadly, having money and being an arts student do not go together. Your 12-7 rehearsals, whatever they are, dance, music, theater, would be time to work but you choose to do the rehearsal. That's just how it works. I'm a music student and I do it to pursue my passion, but I have accepted that nobody will pay me to do it and it is not conducive to getting money.

>I'm a pathetic child who can't do a 3 hour shift at a restaurant or ice cream shop, and 'study' until 6pm XDD

Guess what kiddo. Once you leave and go to university you'll realise just how fucking simple your life is.
Get the fuck off Veeky Forums, let alone Veeky Forums busrider. You don't love driving. You've never had the experience.

>arts school
>highschool
which one is it you moron

>I have less free time than I think
You can work after 6 during the week, on Saturdays, and before noon on Sundays, no? You have lots of freetimes.

>b-but then I have no freetime!
That's called "having a kid job".

>I can't manage four 3-hour shifts a week at Pizza Cuckshack
We're yelling at you because this is shit we all did and it was fucking easy

>arts school
Well that explains the "I'm such a victim the whole world is against me" attitude.

please kys

>be me
>be so poor my parents would never consider sending my ass to any school that wasn't 100% free
>play football for school
>constantly at practice or at games
>every night at midnight I would go to work at a postal service warehouse til 7 AM after which I was going back to school or occasionally even a football game
Now life's a bit different these days, you might not be able to find an overnight warehouse job.
You definitely have more time than you think.
Shouldn't you be in school?

Arts high school
It's not even that, I know it's my fault. I fucked up my opportunities.

I've applied at more than just the 4 places, they all either told me they wanted somebody who has graduated or who can work more than me. I'll try applying to pizza places and shit, I'm just bad at food service

>arts school
>rehearsal
I hope you realize that you're actually fucking gay. Not even memeing, you're definitely a homosexual.

>4 places
Kids really are entitled fucks these days. I applied to over 100 companies to find an internship I needed to finish my engineering degree. I got around 10 call backs, 2 interviews, and one job offer. It's a numbers game most places already have someone in mind when they post a job. It just gets posted as a formality.

There isn't. I dont live in a town like that.
Nope.

Veeky Forums fails to understand that not all communities are built the same.

university is easy moron. also they dont offer 3 hour shifts at most places.
again, no place will hire for these hours
Nope.

Where do you live?

The middle of god damn nowhere where it's almost an entire day of travel to get anywhere

the few local business that I can bike to (5-10+miles) aren't hiring worthless high schools, they have immigrants they can trick into paying pennies
if I don't have a car(which I don't)

Literally do this OP, it's how my brother's NEET crew of friends got jobs to pay for vidya
>Google McDicks open interviews for local area
>dress nice
>go to interview
>BS some bullshit if you're white, if you're brown sit there and look pretty
>get hired
>wageslave
>contenplate suicide a couple months later

I wish it was that easy.

It is, McDicks literally hires anyone they can find right now. The economy is doing better, they're having a tough time finding people, let alone getting the ones they do employ to show up for their scheduled shift

Again, I wish.

But I don't want to work at mcdicks, I'd rather not want to kill myself.

This isn't me. A job's a job.

Continue playing your victim card faggot. Better hope you get into a liberal arts uni because you won't make it anywhere else

You realize liberal arts uni doesn't mean you major in the arts right

Go to a hired labor and staffing joint
I went in there and filled out some paperwork, and showed up the next day with a hard hat and steel toe boots, and rode out with a guy to go pull nails and clean up construction all day.
Easy money, and it can be fun too. I did event setup for Pebble Beach pro-am and it was awesome to get there two hours early and go race through PB and hit the beach on lunch break.

I'm in high school. and the only one for miles just sends me to the places I've already went. They don't fucking want high schoolers

If you're good at graphics (electronic, not the faggy pencil-on-paper "inspiration" niggerfest almost everybody calls "art" nowadays) I'm assembling a team for an app that we want to create. Just me and my friend. IF you want to help you'll be paid in a percentage when we sell the app. Who knows, it most probably will catch on

>literally begging for a job and yet is choosy
Mcdicks sucks a but but it doesn't suck ultra hard, and it's a valuable life lesson to work in the food industry.

I'm sure they will take you over some drug addiction'd criminal.

I should clarify that no one will be paid jack shit in the beginning, not us either.
The $$$ will come when we sell the app.
It could be a great opportunity

Need a network tech to do database shit and mostly sit around and get paid?

Shit m8, as I said before I dont have money to pay anyone. I'm not getting paid either, everybody on the team will be paid by percentages. I dont even have money, I'm 17

We're determined to do this though. All I need is a gfx fag to for the GUI because if I did it you'd literally confuse it with an autistic 8 year olds fuckfest of a drawing. So yeah, I can do everything else. Thanks for the offer though

>join Marines
>buy challenger hell cat with guaranteed income for 4 years
>Mary stripper
>nasty divorce
>shell take half your shit
>develop drinking problems
>go to jail and get kicked out of marines
>be homeless dude with "disabled vet, need help" sign.

At least you'll have a hell cat for a little though so it'll be worth it.

>I'm 17

MODS

Global rule 2 phaggot

FUCK

>I go to a stupid fucking arts school
A HAHAHAHAHHA

>same picture
>same file format

Maybd because working at McDonalds is actually fucking shitty?

>aloud here.
Obviously skipped high school.

Underage please leave

Kek

This has to be bait, is this real

Step 1: Go to the every mall around you and submit a well written application to every single store/kiosk/foodcourt place in there.

Step 2: Go to every fast food place within a comfortable radius that you can get to using either public transportation or a bike/skateboard/ whatever you ride to school, etc. and apply to each and every one

You will get hired somewhere.

JUST GO TO WAREHOUSE OR FACTORY NEAR YOU, FIND THE BOSS, SHAKE HANDS WITH STRONG GRIP AND SAY; I CAME TO WORK 'ERE WHAT DO YA 'AVE FOR ME?

I had my first car at 20 and my first stick shift fun car at 21

Just focus on school because unless you have family that owns a restaurant or buisness or your a grill, you won't find a job

>JOB HUNTING
>ONLINE APPLICATIONS
these dumb niggers
thats not how you do it
you literally walk in any shop and ask if they need any help with work
Everyone has some shit they need to do (simple jobs, like cleaning, garbage disposal,assistantce with work be it getting tools,running errands or whatever) but offer a fair price for your hours and work you will do and they will take you in, and if satisfying, maybe they'll take you in for good. And if you are not dumb you will pay atention to what they do and you will learn their trade and get high $$$.
dumb millenials

its 2016 grandpa

Im 20 nigga I literally walked into a workshop and asked the boomer if he needs help with what he was doing at the time (cleaning iron,aluminium) for the disposal. I worked 12 days cleaning about 2.500kg of iron and aluminium from nails, other metals, creatures, mud,plastics. We went to drop the metals off, and boomer gave me 1/4 of the cash we got for it then and there, and asked if I would like to help him work electrics,trailers,metal working,woodworking,car repairs and other random shit.
I am working for good 2 years now and I bought myself a fucking house a fucking car and to boot learned 5-6 trades at once. Literally a 20 year old that earned his fucking life.
I cashed the money infront of the owner for car, I cashed the money infront of the owner for a house.
0 debt.0 financing. 0 leasing.
Planning on working on my house myself, building myself a home workshop, buy tools.
Finally open my own workshop.
Fuck yeah Im coming.

I wish I lived in fairy tale land user

THEY
DONT
HIRE
STUPID
FUCKING
HIGH SCHOOLERS
NOT HERE
STOP ASSUMING EVERY JOB MARKET IS THE SAME AS YOUR LOCAL JOB MARKET

When I say car, its a 1990 civic with 250k miles
When I say a house its 8k $ house in bumfuck nowhere, that needs work on it, but its livable, got central heating on wood, wine cellar, basement, garden shed and an old tiny garage.
I come from a family where I was forced on streets right out of highschool. Never lost my optimism and was walking from shop to shop for job.
But I earned it all by myself and I have 0 debt.
I can go on from here and build up. I can build up my life from nothing and am dependant on noone but myself.
It is very much acheivable, but you gotta accept to live in low conditions until you can stand tall on your own two feet.
Read above.

What the fuck does that even mean? What does that have to do with anything?

He's saying it's not like he has a new car and a nice expensive house.

Ok? And?

It means it is not impossible and acheivable for anyone that has the will to work.
You don't need much skills at 18 as no one expects you to have them. You just need to want to work. Thats all. If you show that you are hard working,honest, and a willing learner. You will easily find yourself a job and you will get to build your own life.

> university is easy moron.
I'd much rather be in Highschool

No, it means you major in something useless

Work a fucking seasonal job

Literally my first job was a seasonal and they hired me on the spot

It gave me just enough experience to get an interview at other more permanent jobs nearby

>boomers on Veeky Forums

What is like being a living, breathing meme? Walking into random stores to ask for work is a waste of time because it's 2016 and people have heard of the internet. If places are hiring, 90% of them will just tell you to fill out an online application anyway, so you might as well start there.

This is why nobody wants to hire highschoolers.

That's not true either though
Liberal arts doesn't work like that, it's not a specific field of degrees.

>I used to just walk up and take the help wanted sign out of the window at the diner

>implying
I applied online for the job I had when I was in high school, though. Same for every other job I've had in my life. Stop telling kids to waste their time with your useless boomer memes; they're just going to get referred online anyway. Best way I know to get a McJob fast is to upload a resume to indeed and hit every one-click application in your area.

>applied to 4 places in the last week

Well that cute.

>unemployeed for the last 6 months
>selling off my shit to pay for food and rent
>over 450 job applications
>getting shit calls from everyone, told they will contact me blah blah blah
>get call last week
>brought in for interview
>told they will call me
>get call the same day that I'm hired
It's 9.50 an hour, but its fucking 9.50 an hour more then I had and I can stop selling my shit and start putting money away again.

as a hiring manager In a retail store, see a lot of shit come through the doors, lots of 18-19 year olds looking for their first job. My recommendation is to make shit up, say you worked at a grocery store. If it's entry level shit ain't nobody checking your references. I don't bother with people who have never worked, come in saying its your first job I politely go through the interview and never call you again

You're a dick

Retards like you make us artists look bad
If you can't even get a job at McDonald's then you're either not trying hard enough or a lost cause. Even I managed to work a full year at Shitpotle

>4 applications a week

Nigga, I put out no less than 25 a day.

>entry level job
>you need previous experience
That isn't how this works you faggot.

You need money and a job to live. If you have to, walk or hitchhike to a more populated town, and get a job there.

If you want to live after high school you better get used to walking 10+ miles to work. People before you who are now dead have done far worse to live and survive.

If you stay with your parents after 18 you're a failure as a human being and should just kill yourself anyway.

Reported for underage

Then why call it a liberal arts degree if it doesn't mean anything. It's the most useless word in the world.

>wageslave highschool job
>yeah don't take anybody who doesn't have previous experience
What logic is this? Theyre all easy to train new employees on and you can weed out the shitters quickly.

Just get a job as a dishwasher. Everybody hate that job unless they get paid 15-20$/hour so sometime they get desperate.

Does your state not have a lower minimum wage for underage workers?

>2.5kg of iron

> no free time
Lmao have fun when you get a job.
I work 60 hours a week some times. This week I have 70 hours and its only thursday.
Highschool is easymode lmao

>applied to 4 places in the past week, denied at all of them

When i was looking for a student job i sent out approx 100CV a week for a month.
Literally swarming everything, got my interview after 6 week and kept that job until my master degree.

Stop being a cunt, you don't deserve to have your own car anyway.

2.500kg of iron

So... a hundred bucks?

they do at Mcdonalds, burger king, chipotle, subway, KFC, even fucking homeless can work there fucking moron.
I've never met a single guy in those shit fast foods that wasn't in highschool or uni student

>niggers are incapable of understanding that there are rural communities that aren't like Detroit

End yourself.

Keep the niggers out of rural areas, we don't want you.

>being bad at probably the simplest job ever
How the fuck can a guy who has to learn lines and dramatic timings and perform rehearsals not apply that memory-shit in a job that requires barely the same revel of retention? You are worthless.

This

Rekt