Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

Let's talk about the new sedan of the "Biscione".
510 hp, rear-wheel drive, 2.9l V6 bi-turbo engine Ferrari derived, distribution of weights 50-50, Active Aero splitter, carbon shaft etc.
Who love this car?

>looks like 3 series
>headlights from bmw 5
>too maserati like taillights
>"50-50"
>"ferrari delivered"
if you didnt know ferrari are buch of fags who purporesly fuck up other fiat cars sothey stay number 1 in fiat company when they cant in whole Italy because of German owned Lambo and insane Pagani. Ferrari makes camshaft for maserati and performance alfas so they are sure it wont be faster reving or acelerating. It would have been good car if it werent for ferrari who fucked up everything including ecu, tranny, suspension, and why? So it doesnt btfo ferrari entery models.

also
>alfa reliabilty
>alfa quality
>alfa rattling noises
>costs more than m5, e63, rs5, rs4 and equvalent jags

Sorry but this M3 is fucking ricer shit from the factory.
And I am not even an alfa romeo fan.

you're a fucking idiot

>Alpha romeo
Stopped reading lol

>look guys i shill xD

>"Alfa quality"
New materials are completely different from those used till now, the suppliers of the materials are the same as Audi / BMW / Mercedes.
Or for you even those three sucks?

>alfa rattling noises
I do not think that Giulia creaks, as I have told you are all premium materials

>costs more than m5, e63, rs5, rs4 and equvalent jags
Absolutely not

if you prefer german cuckwagen to alfa you are a cuck and a traitor that needs to be gassed

Always Losing Fucked Assholes

Any American on Veeky Forums firmly believes that any BMW is so shit and unreliable that it will literally fall apart after 10k km. Just don't bother arguing with them, they are simply pathetic.

When Alfa Romeo dominated in racing you were not even in your father's balls

yes, we get your point. It's been ages since alfa romeo could actually compete.

my 156 made it to 200,000 miles and my parents 2010 Golf had to be scrapped in 2 years

Nice. But can I get it with better tires so the ass end doesn't break free in every corner?

If they put this engine into the 4c I'm sold

Is that the beauty

no, thanks

unfortunately there is who still praises the German quality which is non-existent

now could very well do it

>200 000 is achievement in alfa
KEK

My grandather had 2 w116s that hit both over 500k kms, 4 w126 from which only one didnt hit over 600k km (wrecked) and 2 w140, one did 800k and other one 300k.

He still has w126 with 1.5 million kilometers and w140 with 200k. Sadly he cant drive anymore...

Anyway, you are telling me that company like mercedes and bmw, companies with so much expirience and money spent on development, companies that were (at least mercedes) by far best manufactures in 80s and among best today, companies that sell hundreds times more cars than alfa make worse cars than fiat on tight budget? Its okay to be poor and shit all over premium brands, but defending shit like alfa on user board makes no sense at all.

The worst thing about giulia is that its ugly. Every alfa is constantly breaking and rattling and squeeking and going wrong all the time and depreciating and driving their owners mad, we are used to that, hell that is reason why 5 year old alfa is 5000 dollars, but with all that you at least had great looks. New alfa i just a copycat. And an ugly one for sure.

>FCA

yeah, no.

The thing is that it looks far shittier than the 3er and C-Klass, even though Alfa Romeo should look the best. Even the old 159 looks nicer.

Old rich people tend to maintain their shit, and US miles are a lot less demanding than ones in smaller more congested countries with bumpy twisty roads

This. Modern alfa only have the looks, nothing else, and giulia doesnt even have that.