Pedestrian Safety

>but muh pedestrian safety meme

These kids would be dead if it weren't pedestrian safety design in modern cars

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GzXQhSw8fQA

>teach kids not to run into the street without looking
>don't have drivers on their phones
Any remaining casualties are called natural selection.

>Kevin Masuo
>Bud Rider

Fuk yeh bruh. 420 blaze it.

KEK

>Get off bus
>Immediately yell GOTTA GO FAST and take off across the road
>Get hit

I mean, the kid hit by the ridgeline can't be blamed that much, but still, had he been walking he wouldn't have been hit. The cross walk kid was just a fucking retard.

both of those kids are retarded and have no spacial awareness

And the white SUV driver isn't retarded? You have to yield for a school bus and that person wasn't showing any signs of stopping.

Was going to name this "average o poster" but then I noticed the typo.

The white SUV driver was a 16 or 17 year old girl
moral of the story is that all children are idiots

And? is clearly talking about the two kids crossing and not the drivers.

tfw even i knew to look both ways when crossing the street while in FUCKING elementary school..

>bud rider

Honda Ridgeline. All you need to know about this person. Only old retired people buy those fucking 'trucks'

also, was that a toyota tacoma that hit the other kid? for fucks sake, stop giving us bad reps.

living in the city this shit is actually really common

a person turning may not necesarily see the person crossing the street thats where experience kicks in and tells you to assume there is a person and go slowly

holy shit, what the fuck is wrong with people

i drive a very fast car, literally not even going to talk about it, but damn you cant drive fast through those kind of streets, i almost killed little girl when i was young driving through a neighborhood on a turbo e36, literally almost ran her over and i stopped just b4 because i had a feeling something wasn't right, plz slow down in these type of places, i speed on the highway like a montherfucker, got speeding ticket but i dont speed through the residential/side streets

>Bud rider.

DUDE

literally, huh?

delete

Shut up, Ted.

Would have been perfect if this jogger got hit

How many times are you going to delete your post and repost this shit?

Those fucking retards.
No one ever told them to not run into the streets?

This is why you dont run across the street you little shits fuck off trying to ruin other people's lives with your entitled millennial garbage

I'm more shocked that they're high schoolers, the results of bad parenting.

>pedestrian has the right of way in both situations
>Veeky Forums blames them instead of the inattentive drivers

Yeah stupid Honda I hate Hondas now
But that poor Tacoma, the kid was really at fault there, what was Tacoma driver supposed to do?

>jump in front of a train
>jumper had right of way jail the train driver hurr durr durr hurrr

no one here owns a car, drives, or knows how to drive

>what was Tacoma driver supposed to do?

Wait for the kid to cross since he had the right of way?

You're possibly retarded. You should get that checked out before you post again.

>thinks i asked what right of way means
>thinks right of way means running in front of moving vehicles at close range and expecting the laws of physics to yield to anthropogenic civil laws
You sure are fucking stupid!

>Honda Pilot
>Truck

Also, why the fuck was a HIGH SCHOOLER crossing the street without looking? He got what he deserved.

yeah but that kid getting killed would have been a good thing

You're a real special kind of stupid.

kek

Go test it for yourself, physics vs civil laws, see which one wins! Run in front of a moving vehicle, nothing will happen you have the right of way!!
t; get your friend to record it and post it on Veeky Forums

I didn't quote that post. I quoted -
>And the white SUV driver isn't retarded?

You're reaching levels of retarded never seen before.

Pedestrians have the ROW at marked crossings. Not darting out of a blind spot in the middle of the fucking street.

Yes, the SUV driver was in the wrong for ignoring the flashing lights, but don't give the degenerate schoolkid the victim card.

The first kid would have made it if he didn't balk. What a little retard "oh shit that was a bad decision, better kill my momentum and stride and just lock up in the dead center of the road now"

>muh right of way
>be in right lane while people are merging in, see a guy not yielding but its MUH RIGHT OF WAY so I smash into him doing 85 while hes doing 55 and we both fly into the end of a guardrail, impaling both of our cars and killing me and him both instantly
>multiple cars on the highway crash as well because of this event and 6 people die
>it was O.K. because I had right of way

You're literally typing out the quote from the Degrasse-Tyson meme but said retarded instead of autism, and shitposting random pictures like that's supposed to do anything.

>Not darting out of a blind spot in the middle of the fucking street.

The kid had the right of way because it was a school bus with its stop sign extended. On a small street like that you have to yield to the school bus you fucking dope.

Who the fuck goes full bull across a street like that?
A retard.
Both of them.
I don't give a shit about right of way.
Self preservation is all I care about.
>crossing the street
>I don't want to get hit by a fucking car no matter what a painted stripe indicates
Shit happens sometimes.
Kids get hit crossing the road.
If my grown ass did what they did they would be thinking I was chasing an insurance claim.
First question:
>why the fuck did you run across the street like that?
Those two had to be the absolute worst examples because, as another user posted, if they would've just walked, they wouldn't have gotten hit.
It looked like they ran to get hit on purpose.
Shit, even the first fucker started running in the direction of the trucks travel.
>2 more steps forward and the truck will miss me
>maybe I can out run it
Nope.

Retards.

And? The other driver should have yielded. Not your fault he's a shit driver just like it isn't these kid's fault they got hit by shit drivers.

But you still have to look or else you get run over. Risking your own life because of assumptions deserve the consequences that follow. The driver is in a huge metal box, the kid is gonna go airborne, guess who has more vested interest in double checking and proceeding with caution? Guess who's more retarded when they fail to do so?

>But you still have to look or else you get run over.

And the driver still has to look to make sure they aren't going to run someone over.

>he memorizes meme quotes

They were both implicated as having responsibility, no need to make this a circular argument like a retard, but not surprising you missed the point of the kid having way more at stake by checking or in this case failing completely to do so.

>Go through every single one, every single night for hours before bed.
LOL Wut you dont? Faggit

The kids in both videos are literally running across the street without looking.

That being said, the drivers also were idiots. They did not pay enough attention for pedestrians, or even follow basic traffic laws.

>They were both implicated as having responsibility

Argument over. Bye, Felicia.

hey u up wut u wearing

So ROW gives them an excuse to have less than zero situational awareness?

I'm beginning to think you're just an angsty nocar busrider who has almost gotten hit multiple times because you were too busy being an autist.

The kids were fine because these were lose speed collisions. Not because of pedestrian safety standards.
The kids were also retarded for running into the street.
It doesn't matter how much the law is on your side when you're maimed or killed.
Pedestrians are scum.

no, rapists are scum

A lot of rapists are pedestrians

A lot of rapists drive cars.

>hurr let's run across the road without looking when there isn't even a crosswalk

As the saying goes: "Stupid kills, just not enough to help."

I can start reposting it without deleting it, if that's okay with you.

See, this is the problem with the modern world.

Natural selection isn't allowed to work so we have complete retards actually surviving and breeding.

Idiocracy was not meant to be fucking instructional.

You're right. Someone should kill those driver's.

Someone should kill you, too, faggot.

Doesn't matter if the driver was literally blind and deaf while texting on a tablet with their music turned all the way up, only the most braindead wastes of carbon in human form would run across a street without looking.

Your green is pretty much how my best friend from elementary school died. I shit you not, in middle school we played frogger...

...but in real life.

>defending shit drivers

Kill yourself, senpai.

>defending literal drooling mongoloids who can't even be bothered to look both ways when crossing a street
Is this because you're also one of them?
Are your parents first cousins or siblings?

The kids walked away without major injuries - just bruises.

Would that be the same if the cars involved were 90s Jaguars?
They would have broken backs.

Fuck me dead. These cunts need a holiday in Europe. You wait for a gap to cross, even at a crossing. Despite the fact the cars need to give way, you can't assume. We really are letting the weakest thrive in the current world.

wow realy is this how shity american drivers are? Hell over here they down right teahc new drivers.
IF APPROCHING BUSS TAKE EXTRA CARE IN WATCHING FOR KIDS OR OTHER IDIOTS THAT RUN OUT THE ROAD! SLOW DOWN AND BE CAREFUL!

Most he a hard concept for you americans.

>Corssing road
>Roads are for fast moving cars
>Don't look just go
>Blame driver
>Profit

Roads are a dangerous place. People were even killed in the horse and kart days. If you think running out onto a road, even if you have right of way is smart, then you deserve to die.

ps, not even American.

stick to riding the bud Kevin Masuo

>defending literal drooling mongoloids who can't even be bothered to yield to pedestrians at crossing because they're too busy looking at their phones

desu kys senpai