Yuros can produce a real vehicle?

yuros can produce a real vehicle?

WTF! I love Europe now!

what is that ugly piece of shit?

Really makes you think...

WTF I love thinking now

Volkswagen I'm a Rock? Sounds like a tough truck.

very underwhelming truck.
They should stick a touareg engine under the hood and give it a touareg tranny and transfer case.

Apparently it is getting the diesel v6 for the new version

The have to put all those illegal diesels somewhere

Probably because trucks have lower emissions expectations.

Passat front end with Toyota ass?

I have to admit there are quite a few cars that Europe has that I wish we were getting here, (USA) but honestly its just because of demand for them is so low the companies are not going to ship them, or manufacture them here.

It handles very civilian, but doesnt really do it for me. Expensive, soft suspensioned, no low-range or RWD/4WD (permanent AWD), and apparently they have a problem with rust on the hatch and doors

Its a pickup best suited for tarmac, while the HiLux and D-Max is better suited to tougher tasks

The v6 wasn't included in the "scandal".

You peanuts do realise that the amount of pollution from cars is absolutely miniscule in the scheme of things.

It has low range in the manuals you pleb. The manuals also have 2wd.

How about coming to yurop and take a deep breath in the morning during rush hour.

This diesel shit should be banned.

No thanks, I don't like muslims or being "culturally enriched" by somalians.

It's not about CO2 you twerp.
The diesel engines emitted far too much nitrogen oxides, which has significant adverse effects on the respiratory system.
You really wouldn't want to breathe that stuff but when you live in a city and half the population drives effectively unregulated diesels you're gonna have to. And guess what, the real problem of vehicle emissions isn't the absolute scale, but how localised they are to human settlements.

DI gasoline engines aren't much better, they produce shittons of particulates which cause a multitude of negative health effects.

I blocked the egr on my diesel, now I can feel that nox in all its glory

Kek

Huh, strange... apparently they're still offered with manual transmission in Australia and South America I see

They're only offered with automatics now here in Norway. Where are you and how is the availability?

With 4wd

America has literally never built a single car superior to its competition in any way.

>vehicle
>automobile

why not just say car amerika??

You'd rather be "culturally enriched" by niggers and spics then?

2001 F-150 Explorer Sport Trac?

Yurops contribution to NATO

I'm not American you stupid fuck.

I'm in aus. Heaps of them here, heaps available. My boss has a 2011 manual 4x4. Got about 260k kms on it, still goes alright. Pretty comfy for a leaf sprung ute.

it is rebadged toyota hilux

what are you
>inb4 singapore

So it's just like a minivan with a small bed at the end. Literally that's a 3 foot bed get the fuck out

why enrich a richmen, huh?

>So it's just like a minivan with a small bed at the end
no

>All this bullshit without talking about the Ranger, the best of all the current utes

Looks swag as fuck in army green

I was comparing it to the two most sold pickups here in Norway. I could've also talked about the L200 and Ranger/BT-50. I've driven the new L200, and its an improvement over the previous one quite a bit, but I don't see any particular reason why you'd pick one over a D-Max or a HiLux

I've also tried a three year old Ranger with the 3.2 diesel, which I really enjoyed driving as the above-average power and torque made it not feel as sluggish as the HiLux/D-Max. Still; the owner has had a few too many problems for his liking, primarily with electronic sensors, 4L refusing to work and bad alternator

Good looking truck tho

It is nothing at all like a hilux you moron.

Are you retarded or just pretending? I literally said I was australian I'm the post you just replied to.

>Sven, get the cuck truck, we're picking up immigrants again!

Are you fucking retarded? "HURR SWEDEN SUCH KEKS IMMIGRANTS WELCOME LOL"

We're not savages here in Scandinavia. Like sensible people we'll just hire taxis to drive them hundreds of miles to wherever they want. I mean, we have plenty of tax money to pay the taxis so it all works out. You see, these people have travelled a very long way on very bad boats, and therefore it would be very inhumane if we were to stow them away on something like a bus where there is perhaps not heating devices for their legs or even armrests!

And to think that you would have us pick up these poor MOSTLY WOMEN AND CHILDREN refugees on the back of pickup trucks is horrid. I mean, what would they think about us if they saw that we drove vehicles like those that don't have machine guns mounted on the roof? They'd probably have a culture shock that could only be solved with a free apartment, extra benefits and an official apology from our racist government

Shame on you!

top jej

"Competition" no. We Americans want different vehicles than you Europeans.

>which has significant adverse effects on the respiratory system.
No it doenst you're an idiot and you'll choke harder near a freshly fertilized lawn than you would from the nitrogenous emissions from cars. fag.

also, you'll choke harder from a roadside dust than you would from the ziklon B.
Just because choking=dying in movies doesn't mean not choking=everything's fine