Is this the best modern supercar?

Is this the best modern supercar?

No its a fat gt chassis

911 R is better. Your taste is decent though.

I like what Fatt Marah said about it: obtaining supercars not only required money, but also the skill to drive them without killing yourself. Now they are easy to drive as Corollas, with exception of this, which has a 7 speed manual dogbox most people would have a problem operating.

Any supercar with a manual trans is best. That leaves whatever the fastest 911 is with a manual, the last gen R8 V10, etc...

How is it better than an Ftype?

well it weighs a lot less, makes a better sound, has a better gearbox, interior, and looks

>fat gt chassis

the v8 version is currently leading ferrari, ford, and porsche in the FIA WEC manufacturer's championship

I see you just watched the One Take as well.

No, it's heavy as fuck and underpowered for what a V12 can do unrestricted.

A racecar with a lighter engine, carbon fibre body and little BoP tweaks are leading a series based on reliability and consistency against opposition in first year cars and neutered engines.

Genius.

You get 4 more cylinders and 800cc over the GT350, but only with 40 more horsepower. I thought the output was a bit weak as well.

>same chassis
>same engine except with dry sump
>caged
>a british car leading german and canadian cars in reliability

but it's mostly about the speed. it was beating he other cars by a second a lap at mexico

and it is wayyy faster than the ford gt....which costs TWICE as much

anyways, there isn't a single journalist with anything bad to say about the v12 vantage

so do i trust jeremy clarkson or Veeky Forums? i'll take the one with decades of experience as opposed to a bunch of fuckasses who have never even done seat time in a lamborghini

No
But it looks nice

>it's way faster than the gt
What???

ROTFLMAO

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>comparing production cars to highly modified race cars
LOL
>I SEEN DA FORD TAURUS DO 200 MPH IN NASCAR!!!!

>asks a question in the OP
>gets buttblasted when everyone doesn't agree with him
>trusts clarkson who has hated many loved cars
Opinion isn't fact douche.

I've driven that exact car.
It's so much fun and the manual makes it feel more agile than other vantages
I still feel more comfortable throwing my 911 around. Maybe because it is mine

The dog leg is easy to get used to. If you start in second it has enough torque to get off

>Same Engine

>Uses a 4.5L specially made V8 in GT form
>Road car uses a V12

Look, this is wrong, something you're doing a lot.

>Trusting one opinion over many others contradicting
>Trusting Jeremy "GOD SAVE THE QUEEN EVERY ASTON IS PERFECT" Clarkson on Aston Martin related topics

Serious question, are you religious? Only way I can really describe this horseshit.
Your car is a 12 year-old design with an engine aged in decades that hasn't really ever been good or at the least clever.
It looks and sounds good though.

Aston is like Bentley; a statement of form over function.

>and it finishes ahead of the Ford GT in just about every race

AMG GTR

>Update
>I couldn't give a shit about the Ford GT

I'd still beat it to the shops in my Lancer, purely because it overheated at the first red-light.
The fuck are you trying to prove here?

>Just about every race

In WEC:

It's won 1 race in GTE pro and retired once, GTE Am it has won 2 and retired twice.

They are leading the championship, but don't resort to blatant lies if you are going to boast.

Oh and lets not get started in how often it gets shat on in GT3....

The road car also comes in a 4.7 litre V8 variant

Not in that version it doesn't.

You can either get the Vantage with a V12 or a dry sump V8. And for the GTE model they took the 4.3L and bored it out with some headwork to give it more power. Plus carbon fiber bodywork minus the roof.

Hmmm

Aston Martin btfo yet again, how will they recover???