Is volvo essential cuck mobile?

Is volvo essential cuck mobile?

>cuck

Rofl xD

Yes, it is. I hope you`re not buying one, huh?

>essential cuck mobile

What do you mean by this?
EssentiallY a cuck mobile?
Essential for cucks to have?

I don't think a new car on its own is a cuck mobile. A cuck mobile is if whatever you drive is worth considerably less than the vehicle you purchased for the person cucking you.

So expanding on this, if you buy an S60 for yourself but buy your wife a Bentley Bentayga that she can cruise to her bulls in, then yeah the S60 is a cuck mobile. Same holds true for any car.

That said I don't think many cucks drive S60s. I think they drive some lame as fuck, bloated, non-performing sedan from like 2003.

Vad fan gjorde du bara jävla säga om mig, din lilla slyna? I have du vet att jag tog upp på min klass i Navy Seals, och jag har varit inblandad i ett flertal hemliga räder på Al-Qaida, och jag har över 300 bekräftade dödar. Jag är utbildad i gorilla krigföring och jag är den översta prickskytt i hela amerikanska militären. Du är inget för mig men bara ett annat mål. Jag kommer att torka dig fan ut med precision vars like aldrig tidigare skådats på jorden, märk mina jävla ord. Du tror att du kan komma undan med att säga att skit till mig via Internet? Tänk igen, jävel. När vi talar jag kontakta min hemliga nätverk av spioner över USAoch din IP spåras just nu så att du bättre förbereda sig för stormen, maggot. Stormen som utplånar den patetiska lilla sak du kallar ditt liv. Du jävla död, grabben. Jag kan vara var som helst, när som helst, och jag kan döda dig i över sju hundra sätt, och det är bara med mina bara händer. Inte bara är jag i stor utsträckning utbildad i obeväpnad strid, men jag har tillgång till hela arsenalen av United States Marine Corps och jag kommer att använda den till sin fulla omfattning för att torka din eländiga ass off the face of kontinenten, din lilla skit. Om ni bara kunde ha vetat vad oheliga vedergällning din lilla "smart" kommentar var på väg att få ner över dig, kanske du skulle ha haft din jävla tungan. Men du kunde inte, du gjorde inte, och nu du betalar priset, för helvete du idiot. Jag kommer att skita vrede över dig och du kommer att drunkna i det. Du knullar död, kiddo.

So long as Toyota make the Prius, Nissan the Leaf, Chevrolet the Volt, etc. Volvo is WAY down the cuck list.

>MFW Volvo don't even make the supreme cuckmobile breed: the MPV

>MFW Volvo do make some pretty batshit 400bhp Polestar saloons/estates.

>MFW OP is, as usual, a faggot.

>swedish person
>sniper in the american army

uh-huh...

Volvo is the only company to make a production Twincharged engine right now, so they are ok in my book.

>being this user
>not knowing the Navy Seal copypasta
>missing the point This hard

Yes. I think real cucks would enjoy this brand. It's a very sensitive artistic brand but also very progressive and atheist, so yeah cucks would like it.

In no way does my post suggest I don't know the SEAL pasta. I was just pointing out that translating it to Swedish doesn't work.

It's actually a fairly impressive translation by google, it has used four or five different swedish synonyms for the word "fuck"

Smörja Volvon din gott. Mmm... smörja.

>getting this buttfurious about not knowing the Navy Seal copypasta.

Ovlov Master Race reporting in. Dank memeing, son - just mind those edges, wouldn't want to scar that smooth white skin . . .

>Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

volvo dirvers are nearly as bad as prius driver

Do I have to lower it more?

wtf is this creature on the background?

No, Miata is.

A moped car, they go 50 km/h and you can drive them when you're 15

Butthurt cuck detected.

B-but I like my Volvo.

aka the little fucking shits that fucking always seem to take up a parking space big enough for two sedans on their own. there is a little black one parking on the street i live on and i fucking swear it does that one more time ill fucking flip it over. and yes, i'm mad

yeah volvo is actually borderline patrician when you think about it...

(You)

this is actually hilarious. I was about to stop trying to read it when i saw Navy Seals and lost my shit.

who would buy a volvo if they have the money for a bentley, are you a child? it's more probable that the man would buy a austin or a high end mercedes.

volvo is more of a reliable family car that could endure harsh climates.
would you consider a volvo 240 a cuckmobile? that shit slings pussy in northern europe

Just bought a volvo two weeks ago, is nice!

Yes. Much more. Slam dat vulva.

I don't think "cucks" are a statistically relevant part of the population, but then again I don't know much about that weird subculture.

Umm... Volvo used to be the official car brand of Veeky Forums...

Y'all new as fuck.

His idea was you cuck youself by settling with a car 1/8 the price of her car

No way, besides there's already a thread on what's the ultimate cuck's car

Yes, it's king cuck

I'm sure your gf's kids love it too!

Kek

It has some nice power.

HAHA I DON'T EVEN HAVE A GF, JOKES ON YOU.

>le volvo is for cuckes because muh sweeden maymay

dumb amerishart, go /pol/lute somewhere else

Looks pretty good. One of the few designs that isn't garish and overbearing.

Given the choice between Mercedes, BMW, Audi, and Volvo.
I'd say a cuck is more likely to choose Volvo.

Not because of the car itself, but because of the image the others project.

And "get a civic" used to be a joke too.

Things have changed.

Yes they do except for the Toy shills, their shilling is eternal

Get a civic was never a meme

>the official car brand of nocars and bus cucks

I am a miatafag :v)

Bread on hood, timestamp.

I meant a miata fanboy, sadly neither the NA or the NB were sold here, only late model NCs

VAG actually does twincharging too.

They are pretty good - but they cucked everyone out of glorious Yamaha V8's and turbo inline 5's. If they could just keep using those 5cyl instead of the fourbangers dictated by their Chinese overlords, they'd have some semblance of brand heritage left.

>The official bus brand
Ftfy

Fucking chinks ruined everything

>MFW the new 4-pots are lighter, more powerful AND more economical than the 5s...

>Lighter
Duh.
>More economical
Duh.
>New engine has more power than old engine
Duh. A new I5 turbo would've been even more powerful.

>Tfw no 500+hp hybrid turbo 5 cyl V90
Why live?

I could be wrong here, and correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Volvo the First manufacturen to offer a 400+hp hybrid for less than 100,000 USD? Seems pretty based to me. Also, great interiors, and actually putting their money where their mouth is, and stating that nobody will die in a new Volvo after 20-something. Now, if they'd just flip that T8 drive train around (transverse RWD ICE + FWD electric) and make a C60....

Hell of an argument you've got there, Little Billy.

>keep heavy, less efficient engine cos moar cylinders *always* = better, and never mind the worse handling etc.

Guessing you're an ameriderp?

God dammit I laughed out loud at that.

>heavy
Only insignificantly.
>less efficient
Which can be compensated using the hybrid system.
>more cilinders = always better
No, but it would allow for more power, and an absolutely crazy amount of it in the T8 setups. I remember when Volvo's still had character, when they did crazy engineering for the sake of crazy engineering (Twinturbo transverse I6? Why not), not downsizing for the sake of pleasing their Chinese overlords. They're already FWD-based, creating less of a luxury image compared to their German counterparts (BMW & Mercedes), so they should differentiate themselves. BMW used to do this with sportyness and I6's, Mercedes with brand image, luxury and V8's, and Volvo should do the same with safety, hybrid tech and I5's.

>Guessing you're an ameriderp?
Lolnope, European who has driven at least a dozen different Volvo's.

The bus you ride to work every morning is a cuck mobile

>The bus you ride to work every morning is a cuck mobile
It happens to be a Volvo.

LMAO KEK XDD
HAHA BUTTHURT XDDD

Lel

>It's a cuckmobile because it's Swedish

Nah man, Volvo's doing alright. A true cuckmobile shouldn't be determined by country of origin, but by the crowd it attracts. I cast in my vote for the new Prius or the Model S, which is debatable with the P90D, but I'm sure most owners would gladly let Elon fuck their bitch 'in the name of science'

Does Volvo still regularly release AWD (non-FWD bias) cars or not?

Also was there a legitimate reasoning for abandoning I5 Turbos? That always seemed to be Volvo's "thing" alongside tank-like reliability/safety.

>Does Volvo still regularly release AWD (non-FWD bias) cars or not?
No. Iirc they never have. Even the S60R and such were Haldex based.

>Also was there a legitimate reasoning for abandoning I5 Turbos? That always seemed to be Volvo's "thing" alongside tank-like reliability/safety.
The moved to I4's was mainly for fuel economy.

Haldex is a company, not an AWD bias.

End of the day it's a business, there to make money, and try to sell a range of pretty mainstream cars. The market dictates smaller-engined, lighter more efficient cars to meet regulations.

I regret the gradual passing of the big, powerful ICE, but couldn't personally afford to run a gas guzzler, so getting more from less works for me. I like Volvo's styling and ethos, and would love a Polestar-ed S60 in the garage.

Ironically, I'm playing devil's advocate as I own a 5-pot V40, albeit a modest D4. Next car will be a 4-pot V90 auto. Mainly cos - dogs.

FWVLIW I've fucked a few men's wives over the years, and been cheated on myself by ex-GFs, so not-sure-if-cuck-or-not.wav - and am past caring.

Meh.