UNOBTAINIUM

ITT: Cars that you can't own in your country

Other urls found in this thread:

gunstar.co.uk/lewis-machine-tool-company-inc-m4-semi-auto-5-56-mm-rifles/rifles/754452
youtube.com/watch?v=sQvwlsSvOWY
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/search.html?isSearchRequest=true&scopeId=C&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&makeModelVariant1.makeId=19800&makeModelVariant1.modelId=1&makeModelVariant1.modelDescription=barracuda&maxPowerAsArray=KW&minPowerAsArray=KW
m.mobile.de/auto-inserat/plymouth-barracuda-boulogne-billancourt/232475086.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I believe you can own pretty much any car here in Norway as long as its registerable, although heavily modified cars (in regards to safety modifications/removals, emissions and such) might not be registerable

In b4 r34 fags cry because america doesnt get a nissan maxima

R34 GT-T are balls cheap here in Alberta, like $10k-$12k. fucking GTR are like 60k still and in this economy nobody can afford them

Is there a car you can't own in Australia?

Importing any cars to Australia is illegal unless it's part of SEVS or whatever the fuck.

>be britfag
>can own literally anything
>can drive virtually anything on the road, even sofas and grannymobiles with bike enngines in them
>can hop on a boat to Isle of Man and drive on some de-restricted toe gays
Britain — despite being a place of multiculti librul faggotry — is one of the best countries to be a petrolhea.

have fun insuring anything above 1.1 liters europoor cuck

lmao that's only a problem for 17-year-olds and extremely poor people, m8. If you drive like a normal, responsible person, insurance comes down a whole lot once you build up your no-claims.

I live in a free country so I can own whatever I want

>can own literally anything
cUcK

>talking about guns in a car forum
Besides, you can own that shit providing it's not fully automatic or burst fire. If I am not mistaken, there are quite a few US states that ban the sale and ownership of fully automatic rifles?

In australia you can drive whatever you want as long as you have the money.

Want to park your 2000hp TT viper next to your R34 GTR and TVR Cerbera? Go for it.

I wonder if Americans are as insufferable in real life as on Veeky Forums

Personal import.

Back when i had money and wasn't doing anything, i very seriously considered living in the UK for a year with a DB9 and bringing it back to sell for a massive profit.

The same shit happening in is happening in America too, in different ways. Shit, a large chunk of it fucking originated in America lmao

DB9 not available in Aus?

>Besides, you can own that shit providing it's not fully automatic or burst fire.
you can't own any semi automatic weapon
this is a 'uk legal' AR15

No Twingos in Australia ;_;

You should be thankful for that

>tfw no Legnum VR-4s in the land of burgers
;_;

Pic related.

Was going to be able to drive a DB9 for a year, import it back to aus, use it to pick up sloots and do skidz and then sell it to make a profit to do it all again with a 911 turbo.

Regretting not doing it now

Yes you can you dumb cunt holy shit.

gunstar.co.uk/lewis-machine-tool-company-inc-m4-semi-auto-5-56-mm-rifles/rifles/754452

:^)

>I don't even know the laws of own my stupid country
cuk
>It is an offence under section 5 to possess, purchase, acquire, manufacture, sell or transfer (without the authority of the Secretary of State) the weapons listed below. The weapons below are subject to the mandatory minimum sentence see Mandatory Minimum Sentences section below), but (for offences committed on or after 14 July 2014), the maximum sentences available are:
>Section 5(1)(ab) any self-loading or pump-action rifled gun other than one which is chambered for .22 rim-fire, e.g. short barrelled rifles;
>Section 5(1)(ac) any self-loading or pump-action smooth-bore gun which is not an air weapon or chambered for .22 rim-fire cartridges and either has a barrel less than 24" in length or is less than 40" in length overall, e.g. self-loading shotguns;

forgot the jail time
>For possession, purchase or acquisition - 10 years imprisonment.
>For manufacture, sale of transfer - Life imprisonment.

>calls galant a legnum
disgusting

Fucking R34 GT-Rs are so fucking autistically expensive everywhere. The ones near me were going for 70k back when I was looking around craigslist

It is a Legnum tho (double foglights)

The Legnum is the wagon version of the Galaxy you udder retard

*Galant

Goddamnit

That is a legnum, retard.

more like

legume

thats a fucking galant station wagon

Most of us are. There's some good ones, but you don't notice the much on theses boards because they don't shitpost

>board is full of shitposting about Americans
>n-no you're all annoying not me

Yes, and it's model name is Legnum, what are you not understanding?

Replying to yourself because you didn't get enough attention?

Looks like I have to give up my butter knives

no, its a galant station wagon

Really? Where the fuck was it sold as "Galant Station Wagon?". It sure as fuck wasn't the states you fucking mong

>you udder retard
>udder retard
>udder

Huh? It's a pronoun, they're literally a diamond dozen

it was sold in europe as galant
but the one in the OP is a legnum

Ok, did Europ get a Galant Wagon VR-4? No? Then fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=sQvwlsSvOWY

>only 1 Spirit R in freedomland
>sad face

>americans will never have this

it is still galant, no matter what u say

Say it with me
Leg
Numb

Literally any car can be owned here in the UK

actually they did.
but there's no need to get so upset about it user

If by owning you mean owning, the only vehicles you can't own in Germany are armed vehicles. Theoretically you could park a tank with a disabled gun in your backyard for decoration.

If by owning you mean registering for road use, production vehicles are only very, very rarely illegal, and usually it's because of the aforementioned military background, including armored vehicles, even when disarmed.

However any car could disqualify on an individual basis, usually caused by modifications. For example I doubt I'd get this thing approved for the road, ever. From replacing the front bumper with a tube, to the protruding gas tank, to the hood with sharp edges, to the point objects protruding from the hood, to the likely tinted front windows, to the lack of mudflaps on such a ground clearance, to the unmuffled exhaust, to a metric fuckton of potentially sketchy custom fabrication and parts without type approval or quality certificates (think DOT approval, only on much more areas and much stricter).

Even ones with big swastikas painted on and a horn that yells "Heil Hitler" when you honk it?

>fucking sucks get the dope wagon but not us
Why must we suffer

>Americans will never have a 292hp 4-cyl 2.0T transverse-mounted engine FWD-only Memewagen with Memewagen tax
I'm sure it's keeping them up at night.

If you really want to, yes.

Only mainland europe bans swastikas.

That's not to say that people wont throw bricks and stuff at you, but legally, you can own it.

You'd be arrested for inciting racial tension and hate speech and all that gay shit if you drove it in public, but sure, you could still own it. Nobody will arrest you or crush the car just for owning it.

It's the best econbox you could have had.
Faggots

>thinks the Shitrocco R is the best econobox Americans would have access to
LMFAO

I can own everything I want and even drive most of it on the road - it's just gonna be somewhat expensive depending on the particulars. It's pretty stupid to have a law that prevents people from driving old cars btw. - the vast majority of people wants to drive the newest car they can afford anyway and the rest is just a couple of enthusiats who don't have any noteworthy impact on the environment. That shit regulates itself, so why even bother with a law?

theyre absolutely stunning, but whats its purpose? literally golf but ten times more expensive, no one even buys them and i havent heard or seen them that much

Wait. Are yuropoors allowed to carry pocket knives? Not a fucking kabar but like a 3 inch folder?

>yuropoors
The UK is not Europe, my friend. I'm German and I almost always carry a Spyderco Delica 4, which is plenty of knife for most occasions. And a friend of mine *legally* owns a couple of pistols - even somewhat "fancy" (expensive) ones like a P226.

Youre right my bad. Specifically meant britbongs.

>You can own any car in Norway but you can't own every car in Norway.
Ok

Toyota Hilux

Any supercar unless you become super rich because due to our absurd, insane taxes everything is way more expensive than it's actual value here in Brazil.

An old F430 with over 100.000 kilometers in the odometer goes for no less than R$800.000,00, nearly half (about 47%) of that being tax, and it's not importantion tax, insurance or anything like that, it's just a tax that exists on everything that you buy.

If you change R$800.000,00 into USD, you get almost exactly $240.000,00. And i doubt a DECADE old F430 with over 100k kilomoeters run is worth that much in the US. If you go for a newer car here, like an F458 or even an F488 you better be ready to pay up MILLIONS in taxes, licensing and other bureaucratic shit, all of which goes straight to the state so corrupt bureaucrats can bribe each other and live like emperors on a 3rd world country where many people struggle to survive.

>revving his engine in a racist manner
I want to believe this is bait, but these days the lines are thin and blurred.

$100k - $130k here in america.

Luxury car tax. For whatever reason there's an obscene 20-80K markup that stays on the cars FOREVER after the tax. Old 911 Carreras are still 40k here.

is this literally 10/10 best all around car in the existence?

It's insane man, cars manufactured HERE and exported are sold elsewhere like Argentina or even fucking Mexico are CHEAPER than if they were to be sold here.

Abusive is not enough to describe what the state does to us here, we are basically slaves of the state.

If we hanged ALL our politicians and bureaucrats and cut our taxes by 90%, the IDH in this country would skyrocket to scandinavian levels. Politicians and this institution called the state are the biggest cancer of, dare i say, the humanity.

my shitbox is 2.0L so you can fuck off

Not yet, but one day...one day......

Saw one with an auto and a 1g-ge for sale yesterday, only3k cad

Same price as a golf of the equivalent engine.
Scirocco 2.0 tsi = gti
Scirocco r = golf r
Just a better bodykit and interior.

Best looking for sure.
Americunt cars are ugly as shit.
Vag cars will allways get the ladies wet.

>yuropoors will never have this

If you say so.

We will.... For about 100.000.000k

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/search.html?isSearchRequest=true&scopeId=C&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&makeModelVariant1.makeId=19800&makeModelVariant1.modelId=1&makeModelVariant1.modelDescription=barracuda&maxPowerAsArray=KW&minPowerAsArray=KW

Its....a golf with a bodykit.

Basically anything with left hand steering

>implying a golf needed any improvement besides it's boring look.

>VAG trash

WHO
FUCKING
CARES

>not wanting supreme german engineering brought to you by Hitler himself.

No one wants an economy car...

Maybe in murica, europe doesen't like forging wars.

m.mobile.de/auto-inserat/plymouth-barracuda-boulogne-billancourt/232475086.html

>8 cylindres 197ci

what

Is that why all your "sport" cars are just economy cars will fancy trim names?

>supreme
It was plebian when it was concieved and it is plebian today, except today they overprice it and fuck you harder

the government just make certain american cars unobtainable for the common man by taxing it to hell and back, and then we end up in a situation where for example trucks that are made for the American working class are mostly driven by Norwegian richfags.

Not really, we have the best v8s v10s v12s etc..
They just come hidden under discrete luxury cars that your ass couldn't afford.

And don't even get me started on the less discrete ones.

>Best v8s

>No LS, Hemi, coyote, 350, 302

That's a super car...

Kill me now