Should i get a miata or a 350z Veeky Forums?

Should i get a miata or a 350z Veeky Forums?

Are you straight or gay? This is important

This. If you're a straight man get the Miata, if you're a gay man or a woman get the 350Z.

I'm gay actually

Then the miata is just for you

Neither. F-body

only faggot cucks drive miatas so it's perfect for OP

Test drive both and see which one you like more.

Honest question:
Straight hetero here. Is the s2000 for homos or am i good?

It's for benchracers that love to brag about their 240 horsepower without ever feeling more than half of it.

The only thing I don't like about the 350z is it's poor build quality and terrible rear visibility.
The miata is considerably slower in almost every aspect, but the fun handling and open top makes it a great car.
It really depends on your priorities, if it is going to be a daily, I would get the z.

lolnotork

If you love to rev the shit out of a light weight car, it is basically the best car in the world.

Though if OP is considering modding, the Miata would be the the way to go since it has a massive aftermarket and a turbocharged Miata is no joke, while the 350z's VQ35DE can't handle much more power than it already has.

I thought long and hard about these two cars myself, and ultimately I decided on an NB Miata (which I'm about to buy a turbo kit for) because I valued it's light weight, great handling, and huge aftermarket over the 350z's better stock power:weight ratio and interior/trunk space.

With wider tires and better suspension the z will handle way better than any miata. You can't argue with how nimble the miata is, but it can't beat the mechanical grip and superior suspension design of the z.

If your a faggot who loves taking corners it's the car for you. If you don't live in a place filled with curves, turns, and general touge roads then it's just an over glorified 2 door Honda Civic with the top chopped off

but you can also put wider tires and better suspension on a miata

Why the sour grapes?

The z can have have 275 width tires in the front. And no matter what you do the z's suspension will have better geometry, stroke, and more travel.

go for the miata. it will fit you well

Howd you know i was cuck?

this
The miata handles good for it's power.
The z can take a lot more high speed cornering.

350z roadster

Hardtop Miata.