/msg/ - Maplestory General

It's getting pretty SPOOKY around here.........

Patch Notes:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/17286/v-177-strange-stories-update-preview
-
READ THE PASTEBIN TO KEEP UP-TO-DATE ON EVENTS AND NEWS!

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
-
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.
-

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v176+ (Updates alongside GMS).
Miss me with that gay shit.
aries.elluel.net/
Apply to Spooky or whisper Secret

>Royals
#royalsbased #stayloyal
4x/4x/2x v62 Pre-bb nostalgia server.
mapleroyals.com

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Pay2Win/LOVE on Reboot.
Waifus/Casuals on Windia
Whisper ObtainBooty/Tonu on KHROA
Whisper Chow/Gaby on Bera

maplestory.nexon.net

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hh5D49rP6U8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

orchid is the cutest

יהודי מסריח לך מהאתר שלי רייייייייייייי

Don't forget to donate ;^)

donating to the taiwanese just lol

hey

epic

B E R A
E
R
A

>get banned for being retarded
>imply the server is run by TWs
>LOL GOY DON'T GIVE EM SHEKELS OY GAVELTE
Take that shit to

Are they still giving the free empress set at 140?

new phone who dis

post halloween mables

What's this from? I want to read about how a girl hangs herself with pantsu.

night bread

remember to breed your xenons

we 2spooky revival now?

live

Dead game.

5th job in 22 days

I'm thinking not until Nov 30, since the V coin event might be just to trade in your existing coins for the upcoming event.

5th job ain't coming til early 2017, next patch is Pink Bean again and Christmas stuff for filler, cause JMS still has to finish up Kanna, Hayato and BT 5th job, while CMS/TMS/whatever does Jett/Zen's.

HOW DO YOU FUCKING MAKE MESOS BOYS?

farm irl money
trade irl money for in game meso

this is indeed the most efficient way
if you want an actual ingame way, farm elites

What did I mean by this?

I dont know, what did you mean?

What's the best class for farming IRL money?

pure math

That's why I'm asking YOUUUUU Soulja Boy I tell em

youtube.com/watch?v=hh5D49rP6U8

whats going on with the rice runes in the maple forum?

They will get their 5th jobs after the other jobs, because no one gives a fuck about them. Or they'll get some shit made for them by Winter.
Nexon and every other company puts their big content updates in Winter and Summer. KMS has already moved to a 2 content patches per year release cycle. Nexon America is not going to put something as big as 5th job in anything other than a Winter patch. You have to be delusional if you think 5th job is coming in some literally who March update.

>tfw was trying to get 50k range to solo normal hila because someone said thats what you need
>Could do it with 40k
baka.

>tfw you were happier when you were around 100-200k range than now with 1.5m because small increases mattered a lot then, now you need to increase by like 2000% to do the good content
why is there such a huge gap of nothing between the easy content and the hard content in this game

jews

yeah I guess
I wouldnt be so mad about needing 20 quadrillion range for lotus and soon lucid if there was something between them and the rest of the game

I love you /msg/

I see you more as just a friend to be honest

That's okay with me

math phd 300k starting

1337 bro....

>Play Aries
>Disconnect
Nice game fagets

Post a discord link. I'm gonna add someone from it and be on my way.
The rest of you aren't worth talking to

What's the guild name on royals? I'm ready for the memes.

>Play Royals
>Disconnect
meme

epic

diagnoses doc

what are all the possible rewards for the kaleido spinner? i've been hoarding tickets after bullying all these noobs at the heroes gauntlet

It's alive

autism

This cool cat chair.

Comfy

Whisper Kult, Sceb, Bossu, NakedShake or Masie.

One of them is bound to be on.

Be prepared for daily server crashes if you decide to play. Fucking christ I hate this server.

Im currently level 37 and I can't get on right now. I like the community and the challenge but these crashes.

There will probably be a server check today to reset the server. Should fix the crashes for a week again.

RealityKings

wow

wew

ewe

did you call?

Here's a "(ewe)" don't spend it all in one place and don't tell your mum I be giving it to you.

I'll put it in the ewe bank and collect my interests
thanks user

at least the other "cat hair" has the ears made of hair

>dark avenger totem
>dark doom totem
how hard can it be to give me an int one already

>tfw only a gold str one
;_:

>Royals crashes every single day multiple times
>People complain in the shoutbox on the forums (live chatbox area)
>Constant whiteknighting from donators
>Admins post meme vids in response to anything instead of actually ... administrating

Don't play this meme server, jesus christ they don't deserve a userbase. Seriously.

just play gms

I see you Texas. But you are right, and the donators need to stop acting like they're going to get something from the admins with shit all over their face from tossing their salad.

I used to. I actually have a lvl 211 kaiser in Scania with 1m range.

I gave up for a majority of reasons, I'll outline the big ones though.

- "Dailies" Forced to login for several hours a day to make optimum progress
- I don't want to spend money on this game, yet it is very anti-free to play. You progress atleast 20x slower than paying users.
- People say to play Reboot, but i don't want to do all the link skill/character cards again, deal with the botters, deal with grinding mesos for literally 5000+ hours to reach end game and all the while I'm not convinced Nexon won't cuck us later with pay 2 win shit later anyway.

I mean, they tried to add mesos sacks, FUCKING MESO SACKS PEOPLE. They nerfed Kishin, just even thinking of doing these things shows theyre scheming some plot to fuck with the users. Fuck that shit.

- Every guild I've been in (about four) has always been very anti-social, anti- do ANYTHING together. It's like pulling someones leg off to get them to run a boss with you. the server feels like it is dying too.

- Requiring nexon's shitty client to run the game
- Game has lots of slowdown and general bugs (guild BBS is STILL a fucking mess)
- Too big of a gap between 'easy" and "hard" content (normal hilla and hard hilla is a perfect example or normal zakum versus chaos) its just fucking stupid balancing
-Too many mechanics at play. I hate having to starforce. I hate having to roll potentials. I hate having to nebulite my shit. Fuck all these bullshit gambling mechanics. SCROLLING IS ENOUGH.
- GMs are fucking clueless about their game and do jack shit

I could go on for days. P servers have their issues, but it's still better than CuckMS.

Since Royals is STILL down, I'll expand a bit further i guess.

- No AP builds anymore. Old MS had (a little) ap variance in builds because of a reliance on a 2nd stat as well as HP/MP Washing. Even if it isn't much it's atleast more depth than Auto-Assign bullshit.

- All the content in the game is outdated. All the quests that give terrible exp or rewards, most of the maps that either have shit spawn or give a poor HP:Exp ratio, etc and NOTHING is ever done about it. I swear a large portion of the maps in the game never get accessed anymore because they're OUTDATED.

- Just a personal thing but I miss the "raid" style old ms had. Multiple parties could enter a boss such as Zakum or Horntail, which is just more interesting to me than a single party.

- Classes had much more unique properties and specialized in something while being weak in other areas. This is still true in modern MS but to much less extent.

The only reason people had varied AP builds was because it was necessary. Not because people wanted to.

Once people got enough money to make a character dexless or lukless or strless they did so immediately because there is no reason to have a secondary stat investment except to hinder your damage.

It was pointless and did not allow for varied play.

>AP builds
you didn't make a specific AP build, you just put as little as possible into it while still being able to equip your stuff, there's not much choice here

>outdated content
this is absolutely true

>classes were more unique
also true, but there are so many more classes now it's hard to make them unique

coming back to gms, should I play reboot, or a regular world?

B E R A
E
R
A

what's the name of the song that plays during the heros gaunlet event thingy?

do you think you could pass the 3rd job test if you tried it today?

yeah i did on mapleroyals

Lurk moar

Fuck off

Then lurk moar

yeah, it wasn't that hard it was kinda basic info

hi

anyone on royals wanna give a new guy some mesos?

i cant afford to change my hair

what ur ign

hi

>AP builds
those were forced on players due to gear limitations
once you get to a high level and get all stat gear like a Zakum helm, have fun being gimped or buying expensive AP resets

>outdated content
regarding quests, that's a problem of quests being only done once, while repeatable content like training maps are more efficient to create
private servers sometimes address the outdated map problem, but I think nexon themselves would rather spend resources shitting out new flashy content to get players to come back and/or stay

>raids
that was necessary due to poor DPS
as soon as people can efficiently solo a boss they do so so they won't have to split drops with others
you still see people partying for difficult bosses like Lotus and in private servers during the progression stage

when extalia revival hidden?

do u think this platform fell from orbis and they built the town around it

Svirs

thnx senpai

DEEPEST LORE

how's that pumpkin hunt going msg

woa ur spook.....

sans from undertale is real and he has a crush on gaby

she's gonna have a bad time

i'm having a bad time reading these

what am i supposed to do with those 2 extra tickets