Whats the one thing people do to a vehicle that instantly ruins it no matter how nice it it

Whats the one thing people do to a vehicle that instantly ruins it no matter how nice it it.
My vote goes to flames.

Drilling "speed holes" in the bumper

I've mostly seen it on Civics so far but it looks tacky af

putting nigger rims on it

scale of 1 to assblasted how mad are you that your gf is carpooling to school in Tyrone's donk?

What?....
Are you projecting again Tryone?

I might do this because the bumper is torn already and not worth anything

>tires are just treads from 15 inchers cut up and glued on.

How easy would it be to just tip that thing over you think?

you know what? he might be able to cum in her face and make her call him daddy, but at the end of the night I get to cuddle with her so whose the real winner now?

>unnecessary braking
>failure to signal
>doing 10-15 under in the city
>they roll through a red light long after it changed
>they grind gears at every light
>mfw it's some old as fuck lady on her phone in a 911 gt3

>Whats the one thing people do to a vehicle that instantly ruins it no matter how nice it it.

Him you cuckhold.

>falling this fucking hard for a meme

the bumper acts like a parachute since it has a concave shape, the holes are there just to stop the drag. Most civics that use them can barley go highway speeds, however the whole concept makes sense. Most civic drag cars just take them off.

>at the end of the night I get to cuddle with her
Sexual diseases.
AIDS.
Zika.

Tyrone with your GF is bad enough. The chance of HIV in the USA for black males engaging in sexual predation is actually quite high. Thus, you could have contracted Tyrone's HIV via your GF. Of course the chance is higher in South Africa where 1 in 4 females is raped each year. The cross-pollination of the spreading of HIV is vastly increased by all that raping. The high chance in the USA might be more believable when you see how high the HIV numbers are for blacks elsewhere in the world.

ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_South_Africa

really makes you think

It's no good using HIV tests on yourself and the anonymity of them is lost if the lab analysis results are to be sent back to you. The law states regardless of the patient confidentiality law that the lab or doctor must report the infected person's name to the government. So any test must have the results totally in your hands or else the results will be in a government database. The results can then be used against you and also prevent employment.

I'm honestly not as disgusted by flames as I am by either super brotrukks or cars that are slammed into the pavement. Although you do provide an atrocious picture example.

Shifting from drive to reverse while not at a complete stop in an automatic.

I always park nose first up against a wall and ask the seller to drive back while looking at a used car. If they shift while rolling I walk away without a second thought. I've never seen a transmission last longer than 150k miles when the driver does that.

It's cool you can do it in a life or death situation but doing it on purpose makes you a complete retard.

heterosexual aids is a myth

>flames
>NFS Most Wanted

>monster stickers

>Shifting from drive to reverse while not at a complete stop in an automatic
> I've never seen a transmission last longer than 150k miles when the driver does that.

Holy shit, so that's the reason why my first car's transmission went to shit.

Y'all don't understand sarcasm.

While tinfoil hatters could be a problem, so is the other side of the coin. Like the proverbial ostrich putting its head in the ground to avoid seeing a problem, deliberately remaining ignorant can be the worst approach of all. Some types of incurable problems can sort of be ignored even though open herpes sores can make you look bad work or get you fired because people are now scared of touching anything you touch. But if you have HIV, you really do have to hide it as long as you can because everyone tries to fire those employees. No employer wants HIV driving up their medical bills. You'll end up homeless due to high medical costs. If you see overly gaunt homeless, chances are they have HIV or are severe drug addicts.

So you all mean this post wasn't ironic?

[HOONIGAN] sticker on the rear windshield

>rattlecanning your bumper, grill trim and rims black

Any unreversable frame modifications:
>non-removable body kits
>a wing (if they cut holes to install it)

Also
>some images painted on it

Adding a turbo
What the FUCK BMW/Porshce

>camber less than -3
meh

The holes probably create drag, like how driving a pickup with no tailgate gives you worse mileage.

>coasting to a stop at a light
>subaru weaves through the light traffic to get ahead of me
>[hoonigan] sticker

>like how driving a pickup with no tailgate gives you worse mileage.

Thats because the tailgate and back of the cab force the air into a vortex.

The underside of a car just traps air moving in a straight line, hence the holes allowing pass through.

Pic related.

Do you know where you're at right now?

>Most civics that use them can barley go highway speeds

>tfw jdm tyte cut out rear bumper on EF hatch. and cutout front bumper with yellow fogs
>can barely go over 60 mph

"Trims"

Underrated post

stance.