/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #436

"Max, I'll always be with you" "forever." edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11107672
strawpoll.me/11190596
strawpoll.me/11239475
strawpoll.me/11273878
strawpoll.me/11269929
strawpoll.me/11332383
strawpoll.me/11332384
strawpoll.me/11407677

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=V6Gzly1HGeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

>select Bay
>watch them kiss
>spam f12
>press escape
>"replay from last checkpoint"
>select Bae
>spam more f12 then sob in corner

I hope I'm not the only one who did this.

>Watching the endings repeatedly
Why? I went through both of them once, quit the game, and I haven't played it since.

no i mean i replayed as soon as the kiss finished.
whatever its sad :(

>holding your gf in front of the sun so it is known she's your sunshine

thats so cute

If you like this game you should play undertale

You released the kra-can, it fills you with determination.

Looks line LNA lost his FUNNY BONE.

SANS, THIS ISN'T OUR GENERAL. WE HAVE TO LEAVE

Sorry bro, I got a BONE to pick with this guy.

SANS, WE'RE LEAVING.

Alright. Later /lisg/, don't get BONELY without me.

THAT WAS BAD EVEN FOR YOU. BYE /LISG/!

you have a real knack at emulating characters, you should really write fanfics on LiS, it would be in character for once.

Thanks user. There's two or three short fics I wrote on the thread archive somewhere. I'm working on a Harry Potter one right now.

(like LiS characters at Hogwarts, not a crossover.)

>>(like LiS characters at Hogwarts, not a crossover.)
isnt that a crossover?

I don't know. I meant to say that Max and Chloe won't be interacting with characters from the Harry Potter universe. Is that still a crossover? It's more like a re-location I think. Anyway, nothing fancy. Just a cute little Max and Kate focused story.

Kate and Max won't test transfiguration spells on me will they? I've heard some funny rumors about what they do to pets at that school.

SPOILER ALERT! Just kidding, you'll be fine Alice. probably

...I'm scared.

Sounds like a crossover to me.

Awww, I'm not all that bad Alice. I'd never actually write a story where you get hurt. Well... if I did I'd just be a prank bro.

A crossover it is. Stay tuned.

It's a crossover but it doesn't make it a bad one.

Usually Sundays are lazy but Sunday it was fine but Monday is lazy, what's going on?

Americans are still sleeping. They'll get the thread running once awake.

If Max stayed in AU would Chloe and Max have an Intouchables type relationship?

They would have had sex and Chloe would have miraculously healed as a result.

It would've been a short relationship as Chloe was probably dying within a few weeks of Max seeing her.

d-do you think Max rubbed her ears?

It's not that I forgot about that it's that I didn't want to remember that fact. It was so sad. I was so angry at the game..

Well, not really because:

The paralyzed man in Intouchables was a billionaire, but Price family was poor because of the medical treatment.

The motive behind meeting each other is different (Intouchables: employer and employee, LiS: meeting a friend that lost contact)

Intouchables had a happy ending by continuing to be partners, but in AU LiS Max has to crank it up to 11 or Chloe gets furious on Max for not 'letting her choose her own decision for once'. Either way Chloe-AU Max relationship is badly hurt.

was meant for

please don't break my heart

I'm sorry. Here, have a comfy pic

t-thank you user.

I wish we could have seen Max making Chloe just happy to be alive just like Driss does... I didn't euthanise Chloe because I knew there was no point and that I Was going to save her and fix everything, I wouldn't dare bother harming her in any reality...

/lisg/ generally became very slow recently, I guess the popularity of LiS is dropping.

Popular generals like /owg/ goes through 5~6 new generals daily, but /lisg/ gets a new general every 2~3 days. Probably similar with other story-based game generals since there's less to discuss about.

She nibbled them.

We've had longer periods where threads lasted two or three days in the past. Episode 1 being made free sped things up again, but with semesters picking up and the Episode 1 hype calming down and whatnot, it's not too surprising that we are settling into a slower rhythm again for the most part.

There's always short-term and even still long-term activity boosters ahead though, and honestly the slower pace is comfy; laziness fits the season.

Reminder that if the game has caused any sort of trauma to you that we are here to help and if you need more severe help and if you need to talk to someone then you can visit

www.lifeisstrange.com/talk

Good luck to you and we are always here if you need us. There is no shame in admitting your pain, remember Kate having someone to talk to saved her life too.

user isn't posting so I'll do it this time

Things will pick up when season 2 is announced and Max and Chloe come back. ;_;

I chose to euthanize Chloe because it reminded me of when I saw a family member that was very close to me suffering in pain on a daily basis in ICU. Chloe in medical bed with all the machines next to her just gave me flashbacks of the memory I had. I honestly didn't want to see another person in pain till their death, whether it's a fictional character or not. So I chose to respect her request and let her rest in peace.

Start of ep.4 was the only part of the game where I had to stop and take a break because I cried so much. It just threw me back to that horrible memory I went through when I was young. Couldn't even dare to see the bay ending in ep.5

I'm proud of Max for not crying and stood strong when her best friend died in front of her.

It's actually this pace in general but on Sundays post count would severely drop which would make me worry but now not so much because there are lots of posts on every other day.

>that spoiler
c-cute!

>antlers
isn't that Molli's thing?

>isn't that Molli's thing?
Antlers are not so uncommon for Max fanart.

>tfw I've become addicted to watching female LIS let's plays and feeding on their sad emotional reactions to the game

What is wrong with me?

A whole lot.
Not because of any of the specifics, but because you watch LPs at all

ah it's very cute! but what does it mean!?

You know, the deer thing. I think only male deers have antlers, but I don't think it means anything. Just used for its imagery with artistic freedom.

Cuties.

>Victoria will never bully you.

>only male deers have antlers
Mari pls.

she looks pretty hot here

That's a fact isnt it?

Did AU Max and Victoria get lezzy?

You just KNOW

Wake up /lesg/

I love this pic. It does a great job telling a story about the characters just in the details

I convinced my co-worker to go and play the rest of the episodes, he had played 1-2 a while ago and never did the others. He came back he told me he intended to play just 3, but ended up doing them all in one night.

I knew what came next would be crucial, of course I asked him what his choice was at the end.

"Oh Chloe, of course! Like that was her whole point- I was trying to play it as Max and that was her whole motivator the entire time."

I made a friend that day.

You co-worker sounds awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=V6Gzly1HGeo

It's the implications that are unusual.

What kind of super power would you like the season 2 main character to have?

The ability to rewind time!

How the fuck did Chloe afford her tattoo?

Maybe Rachel knew a tattoo artist and got a good deal for her. She also likely had been saving money while she was in school, for college and stuff. And then spent that on the tattoo and blew it on weed and booze and pizza and whatever.

Chloe must've got one hella deal considering how quality the tattoo is.

Every time I see this I stare and am glad again I got her to re-touch her drawing to produce what is still the best Chloe ever.

Would you all at /lisg/ want to participate in the Veeky Forumsleague again? It's a tournament of AI vs AI soccer matches played in Pro Evolution Soccer between many of the Veeky Forums generals.

Only Victoriafags need apply

Sure.

Sign ourselfies the fuck up.

That guys great.

Friendly reminder Chloe is a dirty stoner loser and Max should hook up with a real winner like Victoria.

Friendly reminder that Max doesn't care about what you think and loves only Chloe.

You made me do this!

you can put your trip back on, Victoria

Seems like a good trade to me.

Max is adorkable