Listen, I know hummers get a lot of hate, but honestly...

Listen, I know hummers get a lot of hate, but honestly, I love the look of them and the gas mileage on the h3 isn't that horrible

ok

gfy

No one cares about your opinion

Nice bump OP.

> driving a fat jeep
> justifying it via fuel economy of all retarded shit
H1 only 1 4 me

Just buy an old military Hummvee, diesel, less than 40k on odo, $10k. No safety/emissions bs. Perfectly legal to drive on road.

Quick, Op. Let me save your thread with some real, quality Veeky Forums material, since that's apparently all anybody WANTS to talk about despite saying how much they dislike the trolling.
>pic related

I think the original hummer was a neat idea, having a road legal military vehicle; why the fuck not? Lots of cool off-road tech only recently duplicated on the Mercedes 6x6 as far as production vehicles go.

H2... Okay, I guess. Still pretty cool to see it roll up on you with its huge tires. Was capable-ish off road.

H3 was just an SUV though, can't say I agree with you on that one.

>I think the original hummer was a neat idea, having a road legal military vehicle; why the fuck not?

Grandpa would like to have a word with you.

dream car has always been an h1

but when you understand the auto market, you appreciate what the h3 is better too.

Never claimed it was the first.

But that's also a bit like comparing a combine to a scythe.

I was answering your question.

CJ a shit. Basically a golf cart with tractor tires.

Most capable off road car for quite a long time, though. Gotta give it that.

The h3 is a piece of shit. Cheaply made garbage, there are a tonne of similar vehicles that are miles better.

Caterpillar was actually.
CJ was perhaps the most capable street-legal (1940's-street legal, lol) off roader.

Nvmd
Misread "car" as automobile.
I am of retard.

Name ones that come with a manual transmission. And no fucking jeeps...

toyota landcruiser FJ60

So what. Faggots drive miatas, minis, fiats, and german cars all the time and no matter how much gayer they get, they don't stop.

But auto is better for offroad unless you have experience with that specific car, you're only on par really.

Or get a regular ol hummer and swap the engine out with a diesel

its not even safe

Fj cruiser. Prado. Landcruiser. Patrol. Pathfinder. Probably heaps more I may come back later.

H1 was and still is a great vehicle, even with it's shit MPG. It's basically Arnold Schwarzenegger if he was a car. In fact, it only exists because Arnold lobbied AM general to make a civilian version

H2 was a bit too tame, (and spawned the overcompensation meme) but was still fairly nice.

the H3 though, is an embarrasment to the name Hummer and is just a GM truck with a body kit. It's so tiny...