Ask a model x owner anything

Ask a model x owner anything

Aren't you late to pick up your wife's son from school?

How's valet life treating you?

What's good and what is bad? What did you drive before it and how do they measure up?

that was an oddly specific insult

Have you filed a police report yet for your missing penis

>implying
I had an infinity jx35 2013 before it. It's pretty nice. I love the acceleration and the noise it makes when I drive. Autopilot is really nice too, but will follow other cars off the freeway exits if you're not careful. I think the biggest problem is the interior is basically all plastic and faux leather. Other small annoyances in mine include squeaky falcon wing doors and a partial air leak at the top of the windscreen that whistles above 75mph.

>no ecoboost
Into the trash

Why did you pick the X over the S? Also, what do you think of the 3?

>ecoboost

I picked the X over the S because I like to haul around my bike, computers, and furniture if I need too. Plus I think the doors are cooler and I just like being high off the ground.

I would have probably bought the 3 if it was going to be released soon. I'm fairly sure there are going to be huge delays on it though.

>and a partial air leak at the top of the windscreen that whistles above 75mph
The car was free right?

holy fuck that's the font they went with?
it's like they took a 90s power metal album and replaced "symphony" with "model"

There's a bulletin for both of those things, Tesla will fix it for free, just have to bring it in

Did you take photography lessons from Frosty?

Yes

Do you feel prepared for a CBRN event?

How do you feel about the "black box" in all tesla cars that monitors your conversations and phone home?

Tesla is the only car company I know that uses sarif fonts. why? they are considered old, and dated. modern times all use sans serfis.

a fucking future car is using a dated font. I cant even.

Why did you pick the X?
It's the ugliest car next to the Pontiac Aztek.

why do you treat your opinions as if they are facts?

Do you know how jelly I am right now?

Do you consider the car to be an appliance?

Just accept it and move on, I still want to know your reasoning for choosing it over the S as I've only seen old asian women drive them in my area.

If you HAD to have a Tesla, you could have had a 95d, but no, you had to get the shitty one

Why did you buy an expensive Nissan leaf?
Why does my civic have a farther range then you car?
Why did you cuck yourself buying a Tesla?

>Why did you buy an expensive Nissan leaf?
>"It's an electric car so it's pretty much a Nissan Leaf"
Not OP, but you are really stupid.
>"my civic is just like the new GTR, it has a gas engine!"
-You

Can I have some of your extra money, Opie?

Otherwise, mad jelly. That car costs most of my house.

>im retarded
the post

Wouldn't expect a civic owner to understand why somebody would want a nicer car

>Ask the son of a Model X owner anything

More like.

What does it sound like from the inside when you drive it? Can you hear the motor?

Does it have the insane launch mode for when you need to hurry home and prep the bull?

"reeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Post pic flexing suspension.

>insane
>Not even knowing the fastest one is "ludicrous"
>Failing at making an insult

How do you prove it if it is yours?

I've started several threads with my boss's Ferrari's key last year saying it was mine.

Jealous poorfag detected

>How do you prove it if it is yours?

Well, duh, he posted it on the internet. Of course it's true.

Nobody just goes on the internet and tells lies.

I have an EV. It makes a subtle "whirr" sound, like a space ship. It gets higher pitch as speed increases, but is only audible during acceleration.

how's your indie game developing?

>*the son of a mother who is married to a model x owner

how much did you pay, all said and done? How many miles have you put on it so far? Would you buy it again today, or get a different vehicle?