Let's get a comfy interiors thread going

Let's get a comfy interiors thread going.
Old and new.

>americunt trash
>comfy
>modern cars
>comfy
kys

>kys
You need to be 18 years or older to post here.

If I had one I'd totally change my badges to DENIAL, and when people ask me why i did it, I'd tell them "No, I didn't"

I wish more modern cars were actually comfy instead of having hard seats and firm suspension. *sadness*

The seats in my RV are so pillow-like, they almost make up for the constant chassis shudder.

>That passenger vent extending 1/3 across the dash

0/10, not comfy.

It's pleasant.

Why are American interiors so godawful

Looks cold, ugly and cheap

Looks awful. That plastic. That low as fuck center console. Ugghhhh.

*peasant

I dunno.

It has seat warmers, though, so it has that going for it.

It feels normal height. My elbow can rest at a 90 degree angle.

*pleasant

it's a chevy what do you expect

So comfy.

Whats comfy about that?

No pickup is comfy

too young to realize how legitimately comfy the new F150's are

like BMW 7 series room all around

Nigga no

I've ridden in and driven a Cruze, and that shit was awful. I can't imagine how much worse that is in real life.

>same Walmart tub hard plastic as in the base version all over the interior
>good
Literally a pig with make up.

that looks cheap as fug

dat phone though

Either that spedo is in MPH and reaaallyyy optimistic or it's in KM/H which is fucking pathetic.

honhonhon

that's not out of the ordinary

pic related, fiat panda, top speed 115 mph

Naw nigga. My dad has a volt and its a cool car, but the interior definitely is not comfy. The seats suck as a matter of fact

Those colours... ugh.

That's actually in mph. I guess it's because they use the same speedo in Abarths.

What a depressing sea of shitty black plastic...

look at that stallion of a handbrake

I can almost fucking feel that cheap fucking shit that they use in modern cars through these posts

The seats in the MK3 Supra are the comfiest seats ever. They are so comfy that my friend found a Supra in a junkyard and pulled the seats just so he can put them in his Mustang.

That's mostly Chevy's new shit.

I can already see the panel gap.

It feels pretty stable at high speed. It's quiet and serene at a stop, but the thundering sound of the tires kind of ruins the experience. The tires on the second generation Volt are apparently a significant improvement.

>soft plastics are now considered luxurious
Just end it all

>that plaid

The seats are overly firm, I think, but they aren't unacceptably uncomfortable. I wish car makers would use softer seats. Every new car I have sat in has overly firm seats. It's an industry-wide problem.

>he doesn't like plaid

virgin detected

The first generation Volt interior echoes GMs old generation interior styling. The current generation styling is much different. It's similar to the new Malibu.

Actually I like plaid.

LS430 is pretty damn comfy

The plaid is sweet

Bland ad hell but comfy af

It's a cockpit.
C4 Picasso looks like a spaceship
fuel economy is good too.

fucking nice car
why 2 mirrors in the middle though

Old but gold

this is hella cozy.

I iron assed it from Regina To Calgary, minus fuel stops, it was the most comfortable ride ive done

that was a really gay remark. I cant believe that feature of that interior was literally the only remarkable part of that interior to you.

I want to live in there and just drive through the tundra.

that looks like a shitty bouncey ride with suspension rattles all around and a hint of exhaust fumes through the duration of the drive. top it off woth sitting on a homeless guy's bedmat

>""""""""""""""""""""comfy""""""""""""""""""""

Would love to drive in some moderately heavy snow with that

that's the most retarded fucking interior I've ever seen
>Better put more lines and curves to make it MODERN!!! Also, let's make this passenger vent really fucking long, we don't know why, we just think it looks cool.

literally the comfiest one here

obligatory combination of real wood, handcrafted leather and poundshop speakers

note the sheer torque on the damn thing

>blue color everywhere
Fucking its like winter all the time, also enjoy eye rape at night

I miss lancia.