>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webms
>Motorcycle maymays

/dbt/ map: Meet and compare willie size
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator: where do I strap the onahole?
>cycle-ergo.com/

Sticky:

Boring gifums with sounds:
Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCvdOnFhCVg
abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/4433001.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=KKLYrG7_oYk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> mGw deutscher Bike Thread.

Second for american education

>not posting the american education meme

Its belong in a museum.webm

Why don't YOU own an MV Agusta Brutale 800 Dragster RR, user?

because my mate bought one and it was shit.

I'm AU I just like NEU

> actually riding a Dragster RR
> not buying it and putting it in your living room to jizz on when the wife isn't home

Because if there's a bike I don't own, it might as well be an expensive bike.

Because it's hilariously expensive?

>saw the whole goodwill thing streamed live

The were racing some old Aston Martins when I got around watching it, it was pretty rad seeing those old cars slide all over the place.

Is there a better supermoto for new riders ?

The DRZ is the quintessential sumo, so probably that.

Why don't you both own this ducati

>MV Agusta Brutale 800 Dragster RR

>In-line three-cylinder engine, 798 cc

Why on earth would i settle for subpar performance user ?

>wanted to wash bike today
>it's supposed to rain

What do?

Someone made one of these road legal. Whole new supplementary wiring harness, bunch of other bullshit but he fucking did it.

He has a motovlog channel in which he rides the road legal H2R in jeans and a T-shirt like an absolute hooligan, because what the fuck else are you gonna do with a 310 hp supercharged motorcycle?

>because what the fuck else are you gonna do with a 310 hp supercharged motorcycle?

Fug your mum?

pretty much a given. anyone who has both the money and the balls to ride a H2R on the road is already a baller

I am about to be less cute in a few hours.

Ride through rain, free bike wash.

name of the channel

>Why don't YOU own an MV Agusta Brutale 800 Dragster RR, user?

What is this ? a beginner bike ?

>"Brutale"
>798 cc

Choose one.

I want to jizz on that seat.

Already did, dirt is too tough

RIDE HARDER THROUGH RAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=nCvdOnFhCVg

So these mesh jackets with armor inserts- are they worth a shit? Or are they merely a shit?

It's way too damn hot here for leather.

> too damn hot
How many degrees? Up to 35 it's doable as long as you can go ~60 km/h or faster most of the time.

pretty sure they're usually designed for off road (where shock protection is more important than sliding protection). Leather or kevlar/dynema is the thing to have on pavement.

This is not true. Once it gets up to 90 freedom units and anywhere above 50 percent humidity it is literally riding through a hairdryer. Shit is genuinely miserable.

I forgot about humidity. You're obviously right, at high humidity even 25°C are fucking terrible. Get a car with AC and don't ride when it's too hot, or suck it up and drink a lot of fluids?

>don't ride when it's too hot
I don't know about that. If filtering/lane splitting is legal where you live, it's 2016 there are all sorts of wonder fabrics. They have kevlar jumper/hoodies now. If I didn't have the girlfriend I'd sell the car again and go motorbike only again. It's the only way to live.

I mean you can do it, it just sucks. I rode from San Francisco to Portland which is about 1000km in a day in 85f degree heat and 60 percent humidity and I didn't die, but I was in a world of pain (also retarded hungover and sleep deprived). Not my best idea.

I'd rather just get some non leather riding gear. I moved from the Appalachians to the jungles of South Carolina and the mountain breeze is dead but the swamp ass is real.

Not when you have to deal with Ice, rain, super freezing and powerful wind or you want to go to Costco.

[laughs in australian]

some tests show that kevlar type fabrics are better for sliding than some leather.
abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/4433001.htm

I've ridden in 38 degrees celsius in my full leathers and it was fine.

I'm even from tasmania, I'm used to the weather never going above 25.

Just drink your fluids and ride faster.

In Australia I just ride year round. Just have to pack wet weather pants that's all. I wear my kevlar jeans everywhere all day everyday. Becasue I wear boots to work I wear boots everywhere.
Bike riding erryday.

>[Sikh counting intensifies]

But I mean you're going to do you. When I lived in Oregon I was onlybike and while it was fun, there were done very obvious times where it was the worst vehicle I could own. You can say that riding in the rain is nbd and you should just man up, but when got three of 30 days you have been forced to ride in 3 degrees Celsius rain it is not fun anymore. Same with extreme heat. 40c and 75 percent humidity sucks balls. No amount of speed makes that nice.

It stays around 35-40© here with 80-100% humidity for like 6 months out of the year

>this sample only lasted 3.64 seconds

what fucking sample of leather did they get?

you can crash multiple times in any leather suit you can buy for the most part.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKLYrG7_oYk

>or you want to go to Costco.
in relation to that specific point. I get the groceries delivered from Woolworths. It's not about not owning a car. It's about -I can't stand shopping centres-.

>you can crash multiple times in any leather suit
that's why quality is more important than the cheapest item of that type.
Not all leather is the same thickness/prepared the same.
As consumers sometimes it's better to spend the extra.

we've been over this conversation before with you, we told you to just put on some waterproof overgear and you said "no".

>man getting wet sucks
>well wear waterproof gear
>nah I don't want that

just stop.

You're probably overestimating the heat. Once the outside temp is over 98.6 going fast isn't cooling you any more.

I understand your frustration, but I usually don't know what I want for the week until i go.

No amount of waterproof gear makes riding in the rain fun when it rains every day. You could go out in a thermal lined condom but it would still suck.

Bikes are fun, bikes are cool, bikes also are really limited with their usefulness

I'm not overestimating it's just what google said the temp was for that area at that given time.

yes I was fucking hot but it's not like it's impossible, just gotta drink a lot.

But I mean fuck, what do I know? I was there and did it but I guess I fucking didn't or whatever. I mean if you say so....

>No amount of waterproof gear makes riding in the rain fun when it rains every day.
That is wrong.
How would you even know if you don't wear waterproof gear?
You're full of shit.
Have fun not riding I guess.

No liter no Peter.

LEDs in bike
Yay or gay?
Pic related (not me)

> when you're comfy in /dbt/ and an Aussie starts posting

Is the Ducati Diavel a meme? It looks comfy as fuck, has a top speed of 162 mph or so, and looks sexy as fuck.

It any good as a first motorcycle? I always wanted to get into bikes, fast ones at that, and that looks like a good start.

I think your point, which is also my point this whole time, is that yes it can be done, it's just not fun in that scenario

Only acceptable on nigged-out stretched busas with truck rear tires.

Honestly i think more people complain about australian shitposting than australians actually shitpost.
does this mean they won?

I had waterproof gear, I just didn't wear it to class. If I was going on a long ride or to Portland I'd break it out and I'd still not have fun

Checkmate, atheist.

> hurr getting wet sucks
> buys waterproof gear
> doesn't wear it
> hurr I'm still getting wet, waterproof gear sucks

riding bikes is always fun, go ride yours now and see.

That was a touge trip I went on at 38 degrees (hence the full leathers) and I had a great time. Why wouldn't I? because it was hot? I'm still on a bike, it's all gravy.

yes and you also said you could wheelie and all sorts of shit you couldn't.

Just shh.

Nice meme LOL

Only cool under the bike

>had waterproof gear
>didn't wear it

Wew kitkat. It's like bitching you got an STD because you had condoms but didn't use the,

So i need to stop being a cheap nig and buy some good boots for riding. Debating between just normal combat style boots or the alpinestars boots (the lower cut ones, not full race boots)
Veeky Forumspinions

>Get a car

Get a load of this faggot.

Maybe against /dbt/ but certainly not against the emus

>I'm even from tasmania
post scar on neck from second head removal

All I could do was pop the wheel up on the Cx but I could whooly about 40 feet on the sl.

I hate to say it to but commuting killed me. I would have to force myself on a fast ride and then suddenly I would love my bike again but riding in the highway in super hot heat or freezing rain sucks shit, regardless if you get wet or not. Getting wet just sucks that much more

>Reading comprehension
I guess Australian """"""""schools""""""""" don't teach much, sweet Susie ;)

I'm not going to wear gear to ride 2 miles. Just throw on a rain coat and go

>not knowing that several non racist anons have admitted to false flag shitposting

mainlander scum

I have SMX-5s, full length boots with no hinge are as comfortable as any low cut boots in terms of on bike (and off bike desu) I prefer these to my low cut SMX-1s and don't wear the SMX-1s at any time anymore.

However, were I to go back in time I'd probably skip the SMX-5s and go for something with a hinge and more solid ankle support even if it's less comfortable.

I do think full length boots with some shin protection and especially replaceable toe sliders are an absolute must, fuck crash protection it's just more comfortable to ride in knowing you can scrape your toes and not get shinners and what not. But I wish I'd bought some boots with a hinge.

>I could whooly about 40 feet on the sl.

no you couldn't.

>mainlander scum
Yet you had your second head removed to fit in here.

Checkmate, inbreeder.

>no you couldn't.
indeed, i doubt he even did dank willies

I'll put my "second head" in ur bum if u don't shut up

>implying two heads arnt better than one

Australians confirmed not eating ass

I also had no idea I was countersteering. You can do things without having any idea what's going on.

It is known

Are the comfortable with jeans?

Wait so the idiot bitching about bikes not being fun in the rain is kkk? Figures.
Thank you, forced anonymous option.

>This triggered by trip codes
There is no """""""safespace""""""""""

oh i know that well.
its the krauts that pretend to be aussies, they are the ones that think aussie shitposting is saying shit like "fukted ur mum fagget" to every post.

Yep, the opening at the top is designed to accommodate leathers and such so you just tuck the jeans in, do the boots up then maybe pull the jeans up a centimeter or two to get the crinkles out and they're comfy all day.

Or if you like bigger jeans you can just wear them over, I tend to have skinnier jeans so I go under, my brother goes over.

That's just WR, he's half Italian (what else?!) so not even a real German.

>I enjoy doing this and you're wrong of you don't.
Good for you.
>have fun not riding
Yes I will have fun being very comfortable in my car when it rains.

especially drop user.

What are you doing on /dbt/ if you dislike bikes and love cars so much? REEE

Awesomw. I love alpinestars products so im probably going that route. I was considering the SMX1s since they're slightly more casual but do you feel they provide adequate protection?

Drop here.
I upped my shitposting a bit recently but I never (well, rarely) pretend to be Australian and I don't do cummies either.

Is that Serbian user still alive? The shitposting was strong with him.

Bikes are fun, cars are comfy

Cant explain that

oh don't worry I know you're not cummies. He's not a germ.

> bikes are fun
That's what I'm saying. They're fun in the rain, too. And with appropriate gear you can also be comfy in the rain on a bike.

I also don't post Harleys. Only GS 500 occasionally, MAJESTIC PORPOISE, CB650F / CBR650F / REASONABLE ROTKEHLCHEN and CB 500 (obviously).

I don't think they really provide any protection, they're nicer to ride in than normal boots or shoes because you've got toe sliders for when your foot accidentally makes contact with the ground and a hard bit under the shifter so it generally just feels nicer to ride a motorcycle in than normal soft and floppy boots.

But I don't think you're really getting any ankle stabilization (which is the main thing that's boots are there for) when you crash.

Full length boots just really aren't that much of a hassle, I wear them all day to uni/work and such fairly regularly.

Naked vs fairings and why

Alright cool so ill go the full boot route. Of course looking into alpinestars with straps if possible. Thanks!

Fairings if you're old, or when you want to go fast.
Naked if you want to feel fast.

I am serbian user. It was all a ruse, I live in Australia

t. svilajnac local

can you even google man

I want ur highly valuable personal opinions ;)

Sure bikes can be, but it's not fun to gear up for rain, ride to work in the rain, take off and find a place to store my rain gear, and still have wet spots when I'm working, then do it all again on the way home. It's not like riding my bike 10 miles down a highway and through 2 stop lights is much funner than than driving my car. I'll stick to my fair-weather touge runs for fun, and NY car for comfort.

I prefer fairings because "wind on your crotch" doesn't really fit into my vision of motorcycling, I like to go fast and fairings enable that and in general bikes with clip ons come with fairings and i like clip ons. I also think it's funner to have something to tuck behind.

Disadvantages:
>expensive if you drop/crash to replace.
>can't see shit when doing a big sit down wheelie
>less wind ? (It's a disadvantage to some).

Naked is alright but I dunno, that whole wind in your face "feel faster" thing just doesn't work on me.

I'd get a naked with fatbars on it if I wanted to do some motogymkhana, stunting, stuff like that.

Disadvantages of naked:
>more wind noise
>more wind in crotch (not fun when it's cold)
>get wetter when it rains
>generally wider bars (less space when filtering) and worse mirrors than faired bikes as the mirrors are attached to the bars and not the fairing.

I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore. So serbian user is the same person as Aussie CB 400? And he really lives in spider land? Fucken aussies.

> not fun to gear up
You are beyond redemption. Poor, lost soul.
If you don't think a short trip is worth the hassle, just leave earlier and ride longer.