instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/autostickergeneral
street-option.jp/
instagram.com/street.option/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where do I get a shitbox sticker?

Hey anons, could you send me (through DM preferably) more pics of your cars to the /osg/ Instagram instagram.com/autostickergeneral
Thanks!

I really want a "got rice?" sticker for my gas door.

>>>/eBay/

>sold out
>sold out
>sold out
>sold out

wtf you guys are loosing a lot of money. I want to buy but ALL OF YOU ARE ALWAYS SOLD OUT!

you mean the faggots from the facebook group? the ones that dont post here at all unless they need to shill the crap nobody wants to buy?

pretty much everything in the sticky is "limited run" or "sold out". wtf do these fags print 2 stickers to make them seem more exclusive?

Hey, I made this sticker! Awesome :)

yup. "exculsive" means they can charge more when they are available. although im sure they're sitting on plenty of stock if faggots like nevercontent open shop weekly.

I can't speak for other shops, but a bunch of my stuff is sold out because I'm waiting on inventory. I'm also trying to sell out of everything currently in stock because some of these are a few months old and I want to replace it with new designs.

I saw a sticker here that said something like "all day work hard, little money" or something like that. Can anyone point me to the store that has it or at least the real quote?

P happy with this one.

It was in /osg/ a couple days ago, Im not sure if its being sold by anyone right now.

Put up a $20 mystery pack already you dick

Dude said it's coming soon

The board was like $45 but tactile switches suck so I got rid of it, but I like the picture.

Notoris store

Yo did my order get placed in time yesterday for my stickies to ship too?

nvm saw you replied in the last thread thanks mang, keep up the good work

guess what time it is?
DAS RITE it's time for blogposting!

looking back on it, I could've placed those slaps better. But the spine is going to grow once I get another shipment it.

I ain't even in America, bitch!

closeup

That's... terrible.
You should feel ashamed of that placement.g

I'm debating putting my stickers on my car or waiting a few months for the money for a (slightly) better shitbox

the M got messed up, unfortunately. I managed to fix it up somewhat, but it's still not 100%.

Oh well, it won't be long until November anyway.

whether your car looks somewhat better or worse by itself won't make much of an impact on how it looks with slaps on.

You may also find stickers to be looking better or worse in person than on the internet. In that case you might want to save the better ones for your next car if you plan on getting one soon.

shitty placement or not, I like how this photo turned out.

Why isn't shitboxme.me in the OP?

Good question. Especially since he's one of the regulars on here.

almost didn't see it at first, really lowkey

Mfw got the last (v1) peeking Yotsuba

I just don't want to waste them on a car I might get rid of in a few months

>Faculty/staff
Can you get me free food user?

would anyone be interested in this?

benis bagina

why isn't anyone selling this yet?

fixed :^)

The text is hard to read this way, though.

Wouldn't diecutting this be a pain in the ass? Also save for the small text that image is soccermom tier. The "twist" would not be worth it in my opinion.

>special one off showing of Akira in local theatre
>have to drive there in my normie looking ride because still nobody here producing any Akira stickers
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's completely worth it, but better as a shirt
It's plain as day to anyone who takes two seconds that it's clearly a shirt from an Asian nation that they had someone slap random English on for the same reason people get Chinese characters tatood on their bicep.

Be nice to cops.

I thought someone was making this or something similar. If not, I can make this as a die cut 2-3 colors max.

>as a shirt
In that case I agree. A large print would work well. Not so much as a way smaller car sticker, though.

Who's the guy riding the ducati with a white WAT sticker on the back of his helmet in Fremont? You passed by while we were trying to get on the 880 yesterday on the way up to the Black Sabbath concert

Thanks again for the stickers, user.
The Bakuon ones are being saved for my next bike, I can only keep my R3 for so long.

Putting this under my hood when it's released.

Someone should make a sticker out of pic related

where'd you get the wat sticker up top?

Custom printed by a very kind user.

its gonna be a while guys u just gotta be persistent and paitent

dat bubble on the hair
dude get a pin and get the air out of it

Merci twingo!

Did you know that the current gen Twingos come in rear wheel drive?

MERCI TWINGO

>lainchan
my nigga

:^)
RIP Kalyx

Got my sticker just in time for this weekend's s/o/cal meet. You the real nigga.

soooo this happened.

Overlapping stickers, what a fag.

RiP. I'll send you another if you want.

hey thats funny i'm actually in this thread.

How is Appleman? He seems pretty cool

We had pic related very briefly, dont think anyone is selling black ice stickies though.
anyone wanna make some kawaii blushing stickies?

i don't know i sold it all.

>>i don't know i sold it all.
RIP.
At least you can survive for a while on the money.
If this is really you, best of luck

yeah except i was troubleshooting boost problems and blew the cat right off the back of the turbo.

I've been thinking of making a s/o/cal sticker, but I don't really know what the design would be.

would make a nice shirt

I'll keep this for when my printer works.

merci twingo

also I have something related to that coming soon(tm) I think everyone will like.

I have the "Fresh(tm)" one as a diecut.

The placement of that skid city sticker is physically injuring me.

Go to the thread and ask for ideas.

Will the Wat offroad development sticker in white ever be in stock? Also who's hype for lowtodile?

I work at the Adult Ed department. I don't get free shit :(

I need that Trump sticker

I want cool 80s-90s Jap stickers like this. Where can i get these specific ones as well?

merci twingo

thoughts?

Night Shift - Troublemakers

I haven't been following, what's the backstory on this? Some famous guy? I just know that's my nightshift sticker I made a while back lol

would cop

pretty cool
I think those would benefit from being reflective in some way

check this nigga out
street-option.jp/
All his shit is actually in stock.

user is this you

those rainbow glossy oil slick ones would be sweet

no, on all his instagram post he speaks in engrish so i think hes an actual weeb.

like for real its pretty funny, call me a shill if you want, after trolling through over 50 stores its nice to actually see some stuff in stock... instagram.com/street.option/

If you guys like sparkly shit like i do btw drift bunny is your go to.

Baddecisionsvinyl.us has em user

>sold out
>coming soon
>sold out
>coming soon
>sold out
>coming soon
>sold out
>coming soon
>sold out
>coming soon
>sold out
>coming soon

>lowtodile
What is this?
It sounds like something I need in my life

He runs a YouTube channel that has a few millions subs, helps run anyway. Someone sent him the sticker in pic related and he put it on a board. Not really that interesting since no one gets the joke outside the people here that watch their content (I'm guessing, it probably got the site some traffic tho)

Nice and affordable, too.

kimori shakotan?

I am

>Nice and affordable, too.
>All his shit is actually in stock.

go shill that generic shit on le reddit. its actually in stock because the designs are shit and they're overpriced like NC

What font is that pink and green one? I've tried so many combinations of retro and 80s and still can't find it..

From otakugang.us, but sadly it sold out already.

>it sold out already
every good sticker ever

when someone visits speedhunters there is actually content. all these gay Veeky Forums stickers mean nothing.

>cool sticker says"street-option.jp"
>visit website
>4 stickers for sale, all sold out

wow

Yeah, good thing I obsessively refreshed the page until it was released and got one.