Daewoo Matiz

It's like the lesser know, little brother of the twingo. Why is it not a meme car too?

And they get siq fuel economy. 4L/100km.

- not as cute
- 4 door
- made in worst korea

One of my friends had one
>on the highway in a stick-shift matiz with a girl driver who just got her license
Scariest fucking experience I've had

As I said. The lesser known little brother. Not as good, but close.

But that's the same with a twingo. Would NOT want to be in a crash in one. The only reason we ended up selling ours years ago.

>but close.
nah m8 you don't know how shit they really are

>4 doors
>bad

kys

M8 I owned one.

In the event that you would require the use of the back seats for extra compartment space or passenger space. 4 Doors is better. Although, if you are tall then the longer doors of a coupe can be easier to get in and out of.

>person who has never owned a twingo, probably never owned a car, telling a person who has actually owned a twingo that they don't know what they are talking about
Twingo fanboys in a nutshell right here folks.
Fucking idiots.

You mean the Chevrolet Matiz?

It's a fine example of why you never buy GM anything, if they're just rebadging daewoos.

Because they are fucking awful in almost every regard.

The Tata Nano is it's related brother just like how every 1 in 100 person is related to Genghis Khan.

>4.2L/100km (67mpg)

damn

Are these fucking 11s?

>4.2L/100km

My firend's got a diesel Audi A6 that can fit a fucking double bed inside that gets 4.9L/100km average, and this tiny piece of shit is 4.2 by the ideal-case manufacturer spec?

It's not a diesel.

Holy shit just look at the base model interior!

That's so incredibly shitty that it crosses back into awesome.

hon

Talk about minimalist.

this

needs fuel gauge tho

>yfw there's a faint smell of poo inside

Where do I buy one of these in the States

>o, hai, ooops it seems you hit me I think I am going to claim insurance bro
>vrrrrrooooooom
>h-haha w-what are you doing, bro? n-no! s-stop, please!
>VROOOOOOM I'LL FUCKING GIVE YOU A INSURANCE CLAIM YOU FAT FUCK

>"Tryna do an insurance scam?"
>"here! it'll work better if I play along too."

Nah they're way fucking smaller
You have small as shit backseat and boot
It's narrower than a twingo
A twingo feels way more spacious inside
Plus it doesn't look as bad

What about me?

>front engine
>front wheel drive
Worse than the gen 2 TWINGO tbqhwu

KARMA BITCH

Matiz has 0% charisma and 0% innovativeness of the original. Just a deathly dull box of chink shit on four wheels.

Next you'll probably be wondering why people drink Coca Cola instead of Faygo and why Civic and Golf are cherished but absolutely no one gives a flying fuck about Hyundai Pony

So Tata, where's my money?

that would double the price of the car

no rupees for you

stealth wealth

>stealth wealth
is for queers

if you got it flaunt it playa

needs more airbags

>Tata Model S

That guy was lured into an empty land plot and the local gangs killed him.

They're pretty popular in my country... unfortunately. I mean, I'd wish them all to be Twingos instead, but almost no one bothered to import Twingos in the 90s.

who cares, yolo

Daewoos are fucking terrible cars, all of them.

t. my mother owned a Nubira wagon

>S-line

Fuck yeah

Nope

it's engine is shit and underowered
deathtrap
shit realiability
Tata model 3

If it was any less smaller and crappier, it would have been a Tico.

The engine is 800 cubic centimeters at maximum (don't know post-Chevy, but we're talking about the real Matiz not the Spark). Engine compartiment is ridiculously small and so is the trunk (about enough to fit a 6-pack of water bottles).

They are basic, budget cars. My mum's Matiz doesn't even have a radio (instead it's a nicely placed Daewoo logo plate) and heard some of them lack the lighter socket aswell.

Can't tell about the reliability on them. I know someone who bought a Matiz I think back in 2000 and still drives it to this day in perfect condition, so maybe like any other car it depends on the driver.

Can't tell about maintenance, but Daewoo had a plant in my country so there are plenty of spare parts around.

>hating 2 huge doors

I own a 2 door volkswagen and it feels good mane when i open my huge doors.

4 doors are for cucks

Romania was full of these things back in the early 2000s. Now not so much thankfully. Still better than a fucking Tico.
>pic related

>The engine is 800 cubic centimeters at maximum
A version with a 1-liter inline-4 does exist, albeit only with stick shift due to space reasons.

>Can't tell about the reliability on them.
They're fairly reliable (and easy to repair if something breaks), but they suffer from the Yugo problem - since they're cheap, people neglect basic maintenance, so most ones on the used market are in shit condition.

They're worth less than a parking ticket

Not minimalist. Too much wasted space.

Its got a mustache, thats why

These are fucking everywhere around here m8, every single mom and their dogs own one