Why does Veeky Forums hate Alfa Romeo so much?

why does Veeky Forums hate Alfa Romeo so much?

it's not memes nor banter, I've noticed you unironically hate this brand with all your heart like if it was the last piece of subhuman trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9LdyVWY6yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck no, I love the 4C but just the 4C.

i had an 147
the electronics were fucked and everything was rusting on the inside but
i could trust the engine like i could trust my grandma to fill my stomach even though i wasn't hungry

I don't think Veeky Forums hates Alfa that much, you're thinking of Fiat

>alfa isn't fiat
hahahaha

overpriced trash like EVERY italian car

serious people buy german cars,
third worlders, scumbags, racists and unemployed buy italian ones

>muh soul and passhun
Only argument I've ever seen in favor it and I'm not even talking driver feel, just MUH PASSHUN

Fuck all y'all

'60 Alfa was goat

E B I N
B
I
N

I don't like the stupid triangle front grill they have on every alfa, ever.
The brand is all about form over function - luxury and style, but no guts, no handling. The problem is they don't accomplish that very well either. With the ugly looks and price tag, you have literally no reason not to look elsewhere.

Why not buy a twin turbo z4, or any one of dozens of wunderbar mercs in the same price bracket? Hell, buy a used porsche or lotus evora.

Alfa should have closed up shop at the same time as SAAB.

Some Alfas are OK but that is it.

It is only a few eurofags who shout really loud about how you can be a real patrol head only if you have owned an Alfa.

>no guts, no handling
holy lmaoes

Because they are ugly as shit. The only decent ones are Guilietta and Mito.

>talks about alfas being ugly
>says the mito is good looking
fucking outta here

>Alfa
>no handling

welcome to Veeky Forums ladies and gentlemen

this
youtube.com/watch?v=A9LdyVWY6yw

>The only decent ones are Guilietta and Mito.
>Mito
>MITO
>M I T O
>decent one

we are in 2016, I clean my cheesy ass with your """""history"""""

The 4C is all alfa has going for it. Everything else is boring econobox tier or bullshit CEO luxury tier.
Why not buy a maserati if you're throwing away money for bullshit?
Compared to Lambos and Ferraris, alfa romeo is the down syndrome Italian step-child of luxury or performance vehicles.

>it's a busdrivers on Veeky Forums talks out of their asses once again episode

sure.. ANYWAY.. what if I shit in your mouth?

>it's not memes nor banter, I've noticed you unironically hate this brand with all your heart like if it was the last piece of subhuman trash

can't say I agree with this, have witnessed a whole lot of Alfa love on Veeky Forums over the years

yeah from redditors and shitalian niggers

This is a board that recommends Civics and Corollas.
I'm quite happy most fags here don't like Alfa Romeo. It would be a very bad sign if they did.

My Giu after a bath :3

Better than recommending diesel Fiats kek

/o likes good alfas and hates bad ones. Problem is there are far more bad ones. You wont find any hate for 4c but you will for 159, 156, 147 and other recent alfas that lost their soul becuase fiat is getting rekt so they cut costs of alfa. Most of Alfas and Lancias are actually fiats in disguise and then you have the new giulia which should have been great car but sadly they cheaped out on interior and got cucked by Ferrari. You see, Ferrari is part of Fiat and no car in Fiat group can be better than Ferrari. That is sad because they stop Maserati and Alfa from being what they could have been. Ferrari makes camshafts and ecus fro Maserati and performance Alfas. You may think thats great, im basically driving Ferrari. Yeah, no, they purposely made giulia slow reving and with shitty echaust to drive people to Maserati ghibli.
Its really shame because i like Alfa design, but that alone is not enought to place it anywhere near to other, especially german, concurrents.

Add to all this that Alfa depreciate worse than appartments in Syria and you have recepie for "do not even consider this car"

>diesel just kicked in yo

Italian vehicles are pretty, but they are also unreliable junk ONLY their frothing fanbois love, and to them the lack of reliability is part of the charm.

If you doubt this, buy one or several.

You guys do realize the history of the company and all the prominent race cars that made pre war right ? Hell even the Alfa badge and name is cool. Name one single manufacturer that incorporated that much history into just the name and badge?

The hands down coolest car ive ever worked on was a 1933 ALFA 8c monza it was brilliant just look at the casting on intake manifold and supercharger. Not to mention how cool it was to have a water cooled gear driven super charger with its own separate radiator and water pump. just look at it though.

I don't care what anybody says, the Brera is one of the best looking cars of the past decade. It's a shame it never had the handling it should have, but the 2.4 diesel is reliable as hell, and it even sounds okay. Of course, the V6 sounds god-tier and actually performs, but I'm not sure how reliable it is.

Forgot pic.

Also, black with red/cream leather interior is best brera

Fuck.

That's gorgeous, but it's not what's being made and sold today. If you buy a new Alfa, you aren't buying that, and the designers of that classic are long, long dead.

Brera is pure sex when it comes to looks. If i was richfags id have full garage of second hand cheap cars, but objectivly buying it for only car insted of better handling bmw for example would stupid.

Dont disagree at all but I still love alfa for what they used to be. Same reason I love Lamborghini I loathe all lambos after the countach but holy shit to I love miura's because what they were and what they did do the world of cars....

one of the greatest moments of my life was starting and reving a miura

heh, elefante azul

This car makes such an amazing sound how could you not love it

uhg.. it's so kitsch

Cuidado com o enamel dos símbolos. Tenta não apontar o jacto directamente.

I dont, I just wish Fiat would sell them where I live

Generally speaking, they are the most overrated car brand in the world. They have some amazing cars, but there is a LOT of shit they have pushed out in the last 30 years. "Muh passion and soul and handling and sporty noise" means that you have one of the most unreliable, poorly built, and expensive to fix shitboxes in the world.

They're kind of fat from some angles. It's not so attractive irl

I dunno, I drove past one a few days ago and thought it looked better in person than in pictures, personally.

The Americans used to be bitter because they couldn't buy them but now we all just hate the Giulia cause visually it's such a disappointment

Have you seen one in person? It's not disappointing at all.

>Name one single manufacturer that incorporated that much history into just the name and badge?

Umm...Ford? Buick? Ferrari?

I wouldn't know I am a Burger ;^)

Civics and Corollas are objectively better than the fiat Punto though

Americans hate Italians

>You see, Ferrari is part of Fiat and no car in Fiat group can be better than Ferrari. That is sad because they stop Maserati and Alfa from being what they could have been. Ferrari makes camshafts and ecus fro Maserati and performance Alfas. You may think thats great, im basically driving Ferrari. Yeah, no, they purposely made giulia slow reving and with shitty echaust to drive people to Maserati ghibli.
what a load of shite, stop making things up

this
/thread

americans and northern europeans don't even consider italians as humans

>portugals performance at the olympics is an argument to agree/ disagree with mjet

retarded

Ferrari born as Alfa's racing division, then became independent.
> Buick
Completely non-exhisting outside burgerland.
Ford is the only good one, but it doesn't have the motorsport history Alfa does.

Fuck off, Paddy

They are massive piles of shit. Selespeed is also the worst gearbox ever made.

t. mechanic

And once again Veeky Forums is talking about things it doesn't understand...
I hate most german cars, especially overpriced shit from VW but I wouldn't want them to stop building cars. The more manufacturers, the more cars, the more diversity the better for us all.

>Ferrari/Lamborghini/Pagani/Maserati
>trash

LOL

I just hate the italian shill and hios retarded mother.

What is Giulia Quadrifoglio?

>stop making things up
>i dont have internet so i cant check these facts for myslef
>i posted this post by post office

>2016
>doesn't understand the art of banter

wew

I don't like the tripophobia headlights