/revog/ - Revelation Online General

>What is Revelation Online?
Revelation Online is a Chinese Xianxia-themed F2P MMORPG with a large amount of diverse content for any type and level of player.

>Current News
ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/week-review-21102016

>official /revog/ discord
discord.gg/CGMJd7r

>Official Links
ro.my.com/
rev.mail.ru/
tianyu.163.com/

>FAQ - READ BEFORE POSTING!
pastebin.com/SWMZbSgY

>/revog/ Guilds
High command
BOYZ
Kings of Darman

>Can I play now?
If you have a CBT key for the English version, you're all set for the first test on 10/25. If not, your only option is to download and play the Chinese version, which is currently in OB. Information on how to play the Chinese version is in the FAQ.

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/RevelationOnlineGeneral

Remember to stay funky

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MFFLfnWj
ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/cbt1-pre-download-status-update
comfy.moe/dxsalr.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a shitty looking game

Fuck off /bdog/ and stop pushing your shitty guilds and let the thread die until the 2nd.

Aww sheeit. IT'S TIME???

This, nobody likes you.

idk. High command seems pretty funny...

They actually delayed the cbt but they're supposed to release something today.

played the cn version
i dont think i can give a proper review on combat and movement as the latency makes things a bit janky
can anyone with not 400 ping tell me how the movement is?
the skill/combat customization seemed quite lacking. do i unlock more stuff later on? i only just go out of the tutorial area

also hi funkenstein

It would be fine if they didn't erase pastebin.com/MFFLfnWj

"Hey, let's be dicks and funnel everyone into OUR guilds because fuck everyone else!"

>only guild is some chinese guild
yeah i'll take the over those.

these*

>They actually delayed the cbt but they're supposed to release something today.
What. Tell me more. Don't tell me I fucked up by not downloading the game.

Yeah, probably because the NA version isn't even out yet. 0 reason to remove that Pastebin over being reasonable human beings and requesting to have their guilds added, so people have a choice.

'Fuck is that?

ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/cbt1-pre-download-status-update

cutest toon ever created?

/bnsg/ pls go edate roleplay somewhere else

If these aren't joke guilds, I'll add them to the Pastebin, just give me more information on them like who is leading which and etc.

>avatarfagging
you're not our leader

Highly debatable.
Very, very highly debatable.

It's not even from Revo

>tfw hoping this game has a nice erp scene because bns has literally none

I used that picture to make the post easier to see, but I'll remove it if it rubs you the wrong way.

>tfw hoping the game has a ton of NA shitters who complain about being killed in open PvP because they're trash

that user put way more work into making shit than you cancerous faggots

just contact Blackflame Dark Raven, Draegoth& Grand wizard for more info.

>cancerous faggots
Anti-Gay user is that you?????

He's one of the /bdog/ folks.

Go back to /pol/ it is seriously hurtful when you use gay as an insult, you also insulted cancer patients.

>They actually delayed the cbt but they're supposed to release something today.
they said they would release compensation on the 25th, not today, i believe.
>As a token of gratitude for your understanding and in an attempt to rub off the bitter memory of 25th of October 2016, we'll communicate on that date how we plan on compensating this misfortune we all endure.

oh, i guess it is the 25th in some parts of the world. forgive the stupidity

No, dude. Something like ______ Guild is being lead by ______. Are you being difficult on purpose, or what?

Join the OFFICIAL /revog/ discord you cunt.

They are memeing you, don't even pay attention to this /bdog/ thread in disguise.

regards a butthurt idiot who got beaten by high command in bdo

I didn't even play bdo, I don't play shit games.

high command and BOYZ fucking rule dude

Baka ruining another general

>Baka
Who?

O-ok...

k... keep me posted

Oh no no no no no not baka

Faggot guilds you shouldn't join:
High command
BOYZ
Kings of Darman

They couldn't make it in BDO.

>Baka playing this
I guess I won't be joining any Veeky Forums guild then. Couldn't even avoid them in BDO because they killed the other two vg guilds and then avatarfagged the thread to death.

I'm not even sure I want to come to this general, you faggots ruin everything.

Dude High command (gatekeepers) and BOYZ (mangobay) were the top guilds

rule of thumb: never join a Veeky Forums guild when the game comes out, wait a few months if you still play the game. It will weed out 70-80% of the retards that are just there to meme/troll/erp.

I've had fairly good experiences playing in vg guilds in other games like wow or gw2, but AA, Tera and BDO were some of the worst experiences I've had playing in a vg guild due to people from the baka inner circle.

Hopefully this general picks up a competent janitor who can keep them out.

Unless Feedz is running a guild here, fuck off and stop trying to ride the guild's coattails.

Also
>Gatekeepers get rectumruptured and run to Crowfall

only Veeky Forums guild to stand the test of time is pettanco, but they're eu so they're completely irrelevant
S A D

dude you can even ask weedz he's the top bongsmoker

Ok

Daily reminder of how to spot a bdog retard and to stop cancer. These are the names of trolling and cancer please remember and don't reply. Eppu, BOYZ, HighCommand, shogun, baka, catzura, WEEDZ, colonscopy, BL, Inner Circle, Tobias, Royal, Wizard guild. Also any new absurd guild name is trolling too.

>he wasn't hardcore enough for BOYZ
lmao my dude

It never was or will be a guild. Yu can even use the guild search feature as proof.

comfy.moe/dxsalr.png
come back

>he played AA with baka
retard

Are there any guild that are pre-recruiting?

Contact Grand Wizard Adrassu on the discord

LF >Arch Magus to lead me into battle.
PM me if interested

tfw inner circle btfo by baka in bdo and has to swap mmos to try and save face

fucking sad

Top post Blade_At!

I can see you are still very emotionally invested in players who haven't played BDO in months but keep on rockin'

Stay funky!

Why would you join a Veeky Forums guild jesus christ

there are a lot of friendless autists who seek validation/want to meme/want friends as shitty as they are

Fun

Socially challenged retard drama, memes, autism, whats not to love honestly

>whats not to love honestly
Maybe the fact that you will accompish nothing ingame
But whatever maybe it's just me that actually want to play the videogame

That's a big assumption
You know it's possible to play with Veeky Forums and also play the game a lot and do well right?

Hurr durr posting in the thread so hard takes 5 seconds out of my game time durr, I play with Veeky Forums a lot and always do extremely well in mmos, i'm simply good at what I do

I don't deny there are lots of Veeky Forums mmo players who do nothing but ERP and take screenshots of themselves but that is far from the majority

I never implied anything about posting taking a lot of your time or whatever.
But no, besides extremely rare cases, you will have no opportunity of being relevant ingame playing with Veeky Forums

Maybe that's not your goal and you just want to farm in a game and kill time because you are bored, but that's how it is

Veeky Forums isn't going to accomplish anything in Revelation because it's going to be a ton of splinter guilds that hate each other. None of them will be able to take castles because they won't have the numbers, unless they put their noses up other guilds' asses.

Depends on how you define 'relevant ingame' but I can be a part of a Veeky Forums guild and still trash people in the top normie guilds all the same. A Veeky Forums guild with no allies will probably never field a 100 man army to siege a castle or whatever, but they can certainly ally with guilds that can.

I've been with top normie PvP guilds and Veeky Forums guilds and from my experience I would rather be with people that are much more fun to be around and gain my personal sense of relevancy through how well I do individually.

Whatever floats your boat, don't come crying to the thread complaining about the guild being a bunch of mouthbreathing retards

Draegoth Smorl here, leader of Kings of Darman, can you add my guild to the official pastebin?

Draegoth Smorl, Leader of Kings of Darman

>"penis" is censored in the forum
what the fuck?

Official Revelation Online General Guild Commander here

Top ERP
Loli Only
Top PvP
Elite funposting and propaganda team
No normies allowed
No blacks

Best /revog/ guild coming soon to a general near you name to be decided

Keeping you posted

cancer

80% of the people in this general discord are from bdo. They also only lasted 1~2 months in that mmo so I don't expect this general to stay alive much longer then that.

>implying new MMOs ever last more than 1-2 months
Keep your bdo boogeyman to yourself kid

>boogeyman
another bdo shitposter common phrase from one of the worse guilds over there. Glad y'all never change. That's why this general will die.

t. BDO memester

Calm down spergmaster. Its like BDO was your first ever MMO general

First bad one, that's for sure. I'm in my second now.

I remember /bnsg/ was good before that game was released, very little memes and just gameposting
but here its just /bdog/ being retarded
why did bdo bring the worst people into the mmo threads

We already said the thread was full of /bdog/ cancer. The Discord, the guilds, the shitposting.

Reminder to join baka

>playing with Veeky Forums
n-no thanks

Are the Kings of Darman going to rise again?

please

n-no thank you!

i-i promise its fun

>bnsg
>shitpost free
Holy shit do you have a bad memory, that place was rampant with shitposting, and it even had the bemefit of 4+ CBTs behind it for potential discussions

No, before, when everyone played in taiwan servers the general was pretty decent

Friendly reminder that all the shitposters from bdog are going to shit up this thread too. Best to abandon now or stick to mmog. theyll quit 2weeks after launch just like they always do

Yeah, but thats a completely different situation from now, when the games about to hit the west in less than 10 days. Of course a game where you have to jump through hoops to play it has a better general due to weeding iyt the fucktards through effort.

>its a BL replying to himself thread

i'm out desu ne

Boys' Love?

Uhhh.... speak for yourself autist?

I played for close to 5 months and the game stopped being fun long before that, nothing wrong with abandoning terrible games and moving on.

all
me
All me butthurt friendless autist

wow me too

So like when a person puts their nutsack into another persons mouth its tea bagging. but like if I put a tea bag in my mouth is that the same as sucking balls.

???