AHAHAH FORDFAGS BTFO

AHAHAH FORDFAGS BTFO

vorshlag.com/forums/showthread.php?p=58381

>There is no magic breakthrough technology on this car (except the RDU - see documents below - but it doesn't work well on track). Sure, the RS has adjustable shocks (cockpit adjustable twin tubes, circa 1990), a launch control "rev limiter" mode (which has been on many cars for years, and with as complex of a procedure this car has to set it, this has very limited usefulness), and there is active disengagement of the rear drive axle - which is not usually a good thing. Bill Caswell mentioned this "Torque Vectoring Rear Drive Module (RDM), which combines a differential and two hydraulically activated clutches to control the power distribution to the rear wheels" in this R&T article. He did some track driving in an RS which put the rear diff (admittedly very small) into thermal overload, which disengages the rear drive completely. Many others are seeing this same issue, including me at our test and the owner Todd when he drove it at Optima events.

>asshurt gm fangirls

lel, buttmad? didn't read, but I can feel the mad about GM shitposting.

My sides

ford a shit
shit

Literally nothing new about the RS AWD. Acura did SH-AWD 10+ years ago.

>He did some track driving in an RS which put the rear diff (admittedly very small) into thermal overload, which disengages the rear drive completely. Many others are seeing this same issue, including me at our test and the owner Todd when he drove it at Optima events.

Ha ha wow, really? Maybe the aftermarket will step up with some kind of external cooler. Nascar does this, it uses a small electric pump to circulate oil into/out of the diff.

look at the fucking diff man
it looks like a diff for an atv
ford is a fucking joke

TRIPS OF TRUTH

As if we didn't know Ford a shit already

>disengage the rear axle
TOP FUCKING KEK FERD

Hecho en Mexico.

It looks SO ANGRY about being in a trash can.

Snek does BurgerRing in 7:12

Ford GT(previous one) 7:53

Top kek!

>Ford GT(previous one)
>(previous one)
>previous

no shit its slower

>egg and spoon races

FWD
Jej