Ways You Riced Out Your First Car

Cringy things you did to your first car

>Vinyl white carbon Racing stripes
>Plastidipped matte black rims
>Muffler delete with autozone pipes and clamps
>meme stickers
>used zip ties to tighten the throttle cable
>always used 93 octane in a shitbox that wasn't even tuned for it

I still have mine. Had it since 05 I would call it somewhat tasteful. I really hate the exhaust though.
> Sound system
Never loud anymore.
> Tein lowering springs.
> KYB struts
> Strut bars front and rear
> Catback
> ebay 4-2-1 headers
> Magnaflow high flow cat
> Cool air intake
> Plastidip everything
Out of necessity because I had to cut out and replace a lot of rust.

1992 Nissan Maxima i had about a decade ago, my parents bought me it in high school

>bought $1000 brand new Sparco seats and put them in
>installed a half roll cage in the back
>later put Rays Volk Daytona wheels on it
>put Euroclear headlights on it
>full custom mandrel bent exhaust
>random stickers like Toyo tires everywhere
>slammed it and it scraped everywhere
>gutted the rear interior

thing had 380,000km when they gave it to me and died at 429,000km 2 years after i graduated, i sunk maybe $10k in repairs inbetween because i loved it

most of it wasnt that bad, the Sparco seats kinda were since Sparco discontinued seat rails for my model and i had to get a tuning shop to weld me custom rails. must have been laughing when i brought the car in for Sparco seats lol

>slammed a 90's maxima
love it

I had an '04 Sentra 1.8 that I fooled around with when I was 16-17. It was my dad's car.

>Black plasti dipped badges
>Diy short ram intake (basically a plastic adapter + AutoZone cone filter)
>weight reduction bro (took the spare and jack out)

It was actually a pretty fun car, now it's my little brother's

>find temperature resistant spray paint
>sand exhaust
>spray on
>shit burns off anyways

>never modded a car master race

>catless straight pipe
>Tuned it to run rich
>Shot flames
>Debadged
>Slammed
>Underglow
>Under dash lights
>$1000 audio system

AIr filter was long overdue, a mate was selling a cone filter much cheaper than even an after market filter, so I did that.
Vtec was much louder and funnier.

It came pre-riced.

> Low suspension from factory, possibly lowered even more. No documentation.
> 'I'm not the stig, I'm his fat cousin' sticker on the rear window
> Stereo company sticker on the rear window
> 'Objects in mirror are losing' stickers.
> Aftermarket stereo, plumbed in with no ROM for settings, and big speakers in the parcel shelf that unhooked with a load in the boot, and had to have the shelf modded to keep the cables in place
> And by 'modded', I mean I drilled some holes in it and ran cable ties through them.
> Exhaust gas sensor removed from system, replaced with blanking plate, caused a check engine light to come on the first time you lifted off the gas
> Aftermarket air filter and intake. 'Much cleaner, bruv;.'
> Fat exhaust
> Aftermarket floor mats
> Cable for subwoofer in the boot, subwoofer not included in car, I never got one because it had enough bass already.
> Self-changing oil due to piston rings and leak, so it just needed periodic top-ups rather than changes.
> Unknown level of tuning to give it loltorque. Regularly beat much more expensive cars away from the lights, and tried to torque-steer into oncoming traffic

It had so much character, but it was ultimately bad for my health to deal with heavy controls.

'99 Astra SXi.

I still miss it, but the replacement is way better and comfier.

dank rice

This

I've had my 1999 Corolla going on 4 years now. The 2-3 previous owners had crashed it (not sure on history, but it's not good), put in a new junkyard engine (chalk # still on it), and seat/steering wheel covers.

In the time I've had it, the only thing I've "modified" is putting in the cheapest Boss stereo I could find and a new steering wheel cover when the old one started peeling everywhere. Also I removed the Antenna cause fuck that thing.

>pic sorta unrelated
Me shredding used tires on an Altima at over a buck50. The aluminum oem bolt iron snapped while trying to put the spare on and the state roadside assistance came. Fun night.

I didn't because I'm not an immature faggot.

I didn't really do anything to my first car apart from a Żubrówka Vodka sticker on the hood but I didn't actually buy it so it doesn't count. I got a Yotsuba peek sticker and a PROEX fartcan for my E36 which was my first car that I actually bought with my own money and I'm planning on getting a carbon airbox intake.
>mature
>on Veeky Forums

I'm sorry your first car was boring

Not that user, but my stock car has seen everything from the Dragon, to pacific coast highway, and almost 3 seconds of airtime through an intersection.

First cars are never boring

Are you referring to the Tail of the Dragon in Blue Ridge?

I don't believe the Dragon is in Blue Ridge, but yeah, you're thinking of the same place.

2000 Oldsmobile intrigue, my first and current car
>ironic performance stickers everywhere
>plasti-dipped matte black rims
>performance exhaust system
>cold air intake
>Puerto Rican stereo head
Planning on plasti-dipping the rear wing matte black too because the clear coat faded off and it looks shitty, and putting better speakers and a sub woofer in
The fucker hauls for what it is. I love it

might not be, I went there on a bike trip with my father once, pretty much followed him the whole way but remember hearing we were in blue ridge along the way

Checked

>first car

my first car was a black G20 van that i painted a triforce on with a straight piped carb'd v8

>ironic stickers

they just look like autism desu

Fuck yes. Had a 95 Taurus and we fucked shit up in that thing. We ramped it drifted it and wrecked it for 3 years and ran it right coolant regularly. Someone finally set it on fire and that was the end of the Taurus.
> pic related yes that is the airbag.

Without coolant*

Painted the hood white and painted an orange stripe on the hood every time i ran from a cop

I got 5 stripes then the car got impounded

>2009 accord sedan
>friend had a 96 civic and kept the eBayDM tow hook
>gave it to me
I put it on for keks then began the descent into hellarity.

>Chevrolet badges
>more Chevrolet badges
>ford badges
>old Cadillac v8 badge
>fuzzy dice
Never did the autismo exhaust/CAI though

Stupid drift sticker, then removed it and added a decent sticker