How much will this thing weigh???

How much will this thing weigh???

4000lbs

a lot

Who cares? 1980 is over kids. Cars are heavier and faster. Get over it.

Seems unlikely

Pagani managed to make the Huayra BC under 2700lbs, though that has a single clutch and is five times more expensive.

Guessing 2900 or so

probably less than your corvette.

I'm just waiting for the interior to be cheap and nasty, then everybody say it's weight saving

It's American, so it'll be fucking pigfat.

The interior is great. Retard.

This

The small yuropoor car meme needs to die

Hmm, maybe for a ford not a super car

>Single Clutch

Fucking dropped lol

It looks great. Stay retarded.

Here it is

Boring though there are color options for the trim (orange, white, blue)

It's better looking than McLaren but still too "race car." As in spartan and boring.

Good thing nobody cares about your opinion, autist.

looks like a Civic dash with a different wheel

2/10, couldn't expect more from Ford

lol, you triggered him

The gm fangirl is samefagging now

Rotflmao

I don't even like Fords, but there's literally nothing wrong with that interior.
>mfw GM fan girls are more backwards regarded than Ford shills
Smells like fangirl desperation in here.

Formula 1 cars are single clutch. Most racing cars are, actually. Double clutch trannies are a lazy and cheap way to emulate the shift times of those cars, and even then they can't shift as fast.

The Huayra's clutch is basically top tier. Get rekt.

shit tier compared to the GT40

>he believes this
>he doesn't know automatic transmission were literally banned from f1 for being too good
That's actually disgusting

eh opinions are subjective so Im not even mad. What do you find to be a proper aesthetically pleasing super car interior?

>let's put the HVAC controls on the fucking console because it looks more racekar that way

Ford GT or Mclaren P1.

Lmao their being manual trannies has nothing to do with their superior shift times, dumb goldenfaceposter

I would counter that in the new GT

>lets put a fuck ton of buttons on a 458 italia / lamborghini gallardo shaped steering wheel because its more race car that way

agree completely on the P1. Much better than the 12c

And the previous Ford GT attempts to replicate a racing car interior of the era. Most supercars try to do that, faggot. It's much of their draw.

do they though?

That's why I said "most"

but its not really most though...

50 pounds less than your mother

But it is.

but I just posted three of the most prominent supercars of 2016 and they dont... so thats not really most....

well actually i guess i posted the p1 not the 570s but the steering wheels are the same so you get the picture.

>3 cars
>there have been hundreds of supercars
Lol

>acura
>prominent supercar

That is a GT. And the McLaren P1 interior is the aethethically worst interior in its class.

>using subjective opinions as an argument
You are literally retarded

there have been "hundreds of supercars" in 2016-2017 ok....

and Yea the NSX is kind of a big deal to people that matter.

The point is only companies that churn out bullshit to sell memorabilia ( Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi) are the one doing the fuck ton of buttons thing. I mean sure the Pagani did it but it made way more sense aesthetically with the rest of the interior

I don't know how they made the car look worse, ride worse, and have a shitty uncomfy interior and have it be slower in every way than the 918 which has a sexy interior and is actually a comfortable place to sit.

Why was the P1 so underwhelming after they made the amazing F1. Whyyyy

Nobody said there has been hundreds of supercars in 2016

You are retarded

>supercars have only been a thing in 2016-2017
ok....

Also the interior means fuck all when compared to the actual driving experience. Take the F40s word for it lol

>single clutch and is five times more expensive
rich people who can afford this wouldn't care if it was 20 more expensive

Geez folks train of logic hard to follow much ?

this entire discussion has been about the 2017 ford and every thing that I have said on the subject is from the frame of reference of current year supercars.

for example I thought I made it pretty clear I was specifically talking about 2016-2017 and then says hundred so seems to be what he was implying...

Holy shit that looks like an honest to god kit car. Like a Radical or something.

He's suggesting that the increased cost may be a factor in why the car is so lightweight, because, you know, lightweight but strong materials and advanced construction techniques are usually much more expensive.

God you are dumb. Holy shit.

Someone mentioned the previous Ford GT and a picture of its interior was postex. And in general, supercars emulate racing cars. You are pretty retarded, son. You really are. The ebb and flow of conversation seems to beyond your capacity to process and understand.

about 8 amerifats

If you want to talk about all super cars ever...

My hands down favorite interior right here.
but with the 4 spoke steering wheel

So it will sink to the center of the earth? Damn.

that someone was me....
were all my posts I was only ever speaking about current year and I assumed that was evident to everyone my bad folks?

You type like a fucking retard so it stands to reason you confused people with your unintelligible ramblings

ow muh feelings
lel

Top kek mate

>implying you can't be objective about design
Get an education m8

Nope

oh okay enjoy your neetbux

Stay BTFO

HALF OF WHAT THE Z06 WEIGHS!! GM BTFO AGAIN XDDDD!
HOW WILL THEY RECOVER?
OH WAIT, THEY CAN'T! GM ON SUICIDE WATCH!
ETERNALLY BUTTMAD GM FANGIRLS WILL TRY TO DEFEND THIS!

How is my Alphonse impression?

about tree-fiddy

> gm fan buttblasted spotted
How's mine ?

I think it's more like
>Assmad gm fangirl spotted
But it is a decent attempt.

Bump

Yeah. LOOKS great.

...is that a fucking tape deck?

That's terrible

Stay triggered. The interior looks great dumb gm fangirl