IMPALA SS BTFO BY HONDA ACCORD

Explain this one, GM fangirls! KEK!

>5.3l V8 FWD """""sports""""" sedan
>Slower to 60 and in the 1/4 than a 3.0 V6 family sedan

Are you that pathetic that you had to make a whole new thread about it?

mad cause slow

stay BTFO

Don't drive either of these makes, just someone who doesn't want to see clutter on /p/

>GM fangirls in charge of ever recovering from this

KEK BTFO CHEBBY SCUM!!!!

the impala is a full size sedan and the accord a slightly bigger civic.

>you will never be this retarded

Alphonse is still circlejerking with is Ford fuckbuddies, nothing to see here.

i thought
>drag racing goes on lgbt
fag

Thanks for letting us know!

What are 0-100 times for those two anyway? Is the Chebby really that pigfat and slow or is it all gearing?

Also, this is why so many cars these days are fucking awful to drive and you have no connection with the road. They are all about making big numbers, not about the driving experience. And then when a company does try to do right for the driver, stupid bus riders talk shit about it on Mongolian Shadow Puppet Forums.

i fucking HATE my 2009 honda accord. wtf was honda thinking when they released this piece of shit?

literally everything is complete shit from it's predecessor.

owned a 04 accord, great quality design interior, actually fun to drive. mom had an accident so she took it over and i upgraded to an 09 accord exl v6 and FUCK THIS CAR

09 accord
>VCM v6 engine. if you want to pass someone on the highway and it's in "eco" mode, it will lag more than a turbo to activate all 6 cylinders again and by the time you start accelerating at least 5 corollas pass you by
>cheap ass leather. 04 accord - real leather. 09 accord - thin, butt hurting foreskin stitched poorly
>terrible quality. once again 04 accord door handles - metal. 09 - they didn't even try to make the plastic look like good quality

fuck this car. i could name a million other reasons why it just sucks. when i buy a 6 cylinder car, i don't expect to drive with 3cylinders 99% of the time.

I had an 08 accord v6 and didn't even know it had an eco mode. Thing was slow and yeah the interior was cheap though a good design, but I really miss that car.

Why are you leaving it in Eco mode, Scrooge?

>literally saging so no one will see gm's failures

you can't deactivate it. theres no button for it. it's just automatically on and you can't get rid of it.

>thinks an impala is a "sports" anything

>drives a fucking accord

also
>5.8 to 60
>212 hp and 3500 lb

my MUSCLE CAR does 5 seconds to 60 and weighs the same and has over 100 hp more

that is a cherry picked time if i've ever seen one

>EF civic hatch here

>accord fuckboi with no street cred

Kek, btfo

>seriously devotes his time to making shitpost comparison threads of mid 2000s economy car's quarter mile results

user, just why

go learn an instrument or something

>2004
>V8
Those have the Supercharged 3800 you fucking spergburglar.
That said though, V8 FWD in a barge is retarded af

"Alphonse is still circlejerking with is Ford fuckbuddies"

It's Alphonse switching IPs and using sock puppets to look like there are more people.

Now stop feeding him

>pre 2008 GM

Are you mentally ill? The 2004 SS had a V6 ENGINE WITH LESS HORSEPOWER DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

OP is as bad as those autist that use the graphics card comparison sites, half of the time the info is wrong.

lol, they literally ragequit

The impala also weighs more.. Keeps up pretty good considering the circumstances.

Gm btfo

>5.3L was a mistake.
>Cracked cylinderheads everyday.
>Caring about cars that are over 10 years old.
>Muh 60's greatest decade.