I need a car thats under 45k (maybe with a little wiggle room) and it has to be new

i need a car thats under 45k (maybe with a little wiggle room) and it has to be new
ive been thinking about the wrx sit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anlYz3Mwamc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should get a Chevrolet impala ltz
>Thanks for posting a thread with no direction or details

as a graduation gift uncle is buying me car for 45k and i wanted to get the sit because during the winter i wont be sideways fucked

How about the evo lay? Or the Focus Stand?

HORA, ORE NO SUTANDO! ZA WARUDO!

*diff overheats"

WRYYYYYYYYY

you could get a used 997 carrera 4s for that price

That's irresponsible as fuck. He should help you buy a house instead.

>"has to be new"

2017 VW Golf R

The new mini jcw is nice. BMW quality interior and a cool exhaust note. The original hot hatch.

>Has to be new
Cucked by a woman.

I see what you did there

OP should do something like this. Even though fuck Mini, I'm sick of STI fuccbois. But OP is prolly some kid with a rich family and when he gets bored of the STI in a year or wrecks it, they will buy him a 335 anyway.

You should probably refuse him and earn some money to buy a 3k shitbox like everyone else

M240i Xdrive (Even though it is memeDrive, it's AWD like the STI), right around $45K.

get a focus RS

Do you want free "refuel" forever, no maintenance, a 28 inch screen and being able to 0-60 in 3 second ?

>original hot hatch
Sorry?

>that windshield
manlets are gonna have a nightmare driving in the evenings

>being able to 0-60 in 3 second
A model 3 wouldn't be a good choice for this

Why? Do you get a really bad glare from the streetlights or something?

t. not a manlet

the sun blinding them, you dip

local auto dimming.

Oh, I thought you meant evenings as in night. I could see the streetlights shining through and illuminating the inside of the car so you would be blind when you actually get to a dark spot on the road.

>tfw every afternoon driving north on I-95, the sun is off to the left and just past the visor
So I either have to lean forward really far so the visor blocks it, or I normally just lean back and the B-pillar blocks it

In the work trucks too, I have the visors down almost all day because I like sitting low and the windshields are big. The other day I had a truck with no AC so I was doing like 70mph on the highway and the insurance and reg paperwork went flying out the window because it is kept in a pouch on the passenger visor.

You know you can glare proof your car for like, $300?

If you are in the Usa then fuckin this

>no maintenance
God you Teslasuckers are retarded.

wow sure less than 150 moving part in a tesla M3 vs 10k+ in a ICE.

Wow maintenance is totally the same

I was thinking about getting the $150 tint job. Now that I live in FL, I could go fairly dark on the back and front. I drive an SUV with like zero tint on the back and it sucke. I hate keepng anything valuable in there. Not that I would do it with tint, but I wouldn't have to worry so much when I have thousands of $$ worth of fishing stuff in the back and I run into Bass Pro for half an hour.

Speaking of that, if anybody is hard up oj money, go to your local Bass Pro or Cabelas. There are always peoplnwho leave tons of fishing and hunting stuffnin their cars/trucks, sometimes just in the beds of pickups with no cover.

can't tell if cgi or actual cars in the pic

Model 3's don't get free SuperCharger access dipshit. You pay for it.

Ah yes because 100% of my maintenance items are engine related, and not struts, tie rods, wheel bearings, control arm bushings, tires, etc.

You're delusional bud. And guess what, batteries and electric motors don't last forever.

The only maintenance free ride is the bus you take every day
You're a nigger shame you survived getting ran over. Also you aren't getting a good tint job for $150. You want 3M tint with a lifetime warranty, and that costs more. I hope the next redneck leaving Cabelas puts you down with his CCW

It just requires the maintenance of an RC toy car.

Why in god's name would you spend 45k on a slow car with a shitty interior?

And every car I've owned has only required maintenance items related to the engine. Is this what yuppies actually believe or are you fucking with me?

kek

>0-60 in 3 second
>no maintenance

The worst thing about teslas are their ill informed fanbase

Their marketing department must be the best in the world

hi retard, the base model is 35K, op want a 45K car, guess what option you can take ?
That's right, the P85D + eternal free charge.
And many other options.

I'm being serious. A focus rs. Shits amazing, it looks sharp and handles great. I would do that

Let me know when you can buy your make believe car dum dum

I stand by my word.

>thinks the model 3 will be available for purchase in the next 5 years
They are already so backed with orders it's a several year long waiting list.

Focus RS op
It's an sti by ford

The Subaru Levorg. It has more room.

Except it overheats and is overpriced crap

This, I'd probably still buy a Model S if I was rich as fuck but I'd definitely want to have another car as a backup because they're hardly reliable.
youtube.com/watch?v=anlYz3Mwamc

Model 3 doesn't start shipping for more than a year at the minimum, it might not even make it's Q4 2017 ship date.

silver spoon motherfucker

fuck you

Scirocco r*

Not sold in the states and by the looks of it, not as quick as the Gold R but it definitely looks pretty cool.