Did I just get ripped off? (AE86)

I have just recently bought an AE86 and it's pretty bad condition, rust in most of the underbody, fenders and front bumper, the guy said the car was mechanically sound but it's leaking fluid as I drive and I don't even know what the fuck is going on. I was driving and received a defect notice from the Police because the rust made the boot fly open slightly. I've never been on this board and I know jack about cars, I only bought this because the anime was kind of cool. Help plz, paid $6000 for this. Car looks like pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4i8CxOBxoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You better not have paid $6000 I have a hard time believing that.

Yes you got ripped off, no you cant fix it, sell it for scrap and learn a lesson

>SOHC

Is this bait?

This is why Anime should be illegal

Yes

Why not? they're rare cars and very hard to come by.

good bait

Where you At senpai I'll take it for 2k I can probably do something with it

Idk what cause it's a 30 year old sedan but 2k no low ballers no tire kickers I know what you got

>he bases his car purchases on how they're portrayed in an animated cartoon
>he fell for the "AE86 must be gud begus Dagumi :DDD:D" meme

Congrats. You spent affordable sports car money on what was literally a commuter car when it was new 30 years ago, thinking it was something it wasn't.

Lol he fell for the meme guys..

Daily reminder that ae86s are fucking ordinary shitboxes that happen to be rwd. Unless you are willing to spend thousands modifying them they are nothing special.

>he fell for the b8
>he makes fun of a commuter car that is faster than BMWs

Seriously hope this is a joke.

Jesus Christ I don't think I've read a bigger meme tax, OP please leave now.

There are people who actually fall for this meme tax.

>rust in most of the underbody
> leaking fluid as I drive
Shouldn't those things have raised some warning flags against paying money for that car?

I didn't think it was bad since the engine is only in the front and the underbody contains useless parts,the leaking started after it was purchased? The car still runs fine so far but it's misfiring a lot of the time now.

Jesus fucking christ

1/10, too obvious.
shame, as the OP was original

If you really don't want it, you can probably part it out and make around what you paid.

If you do want it, prepare to spend lots of fucking money to get the rust fixed. As for mechanical problems, they all have some. I need to rebuild my gearbox. Keep in mind the car is 30 years old. If it needs that much work, it's definitely not worth 6k.

I fucking love mine and feel like I overpaid a little bit but it's pretty rust free.

Hopefully you got a GT-S, OP

My friend paid $600 for this one.
It runs & drives, but looks like shit because all the rust was repaired & it's in primar & bondo.

>Buying a literal meme car.

>paid 6k for a fucking corolla
Amazing quality bait.

i think this is in australia - where most rice, is taxed

I thought this certain type of meme tax originated in America due to local weebs.

>meme tax
It's real. Even in Europe.

>over 18
>watches anime
You deserved it.

Not AU plates

top troll OP

retard vs retard

Yeah but every rwd non german sports car is expensive here so

OP said car looks like pic related, not pic related.

Well whatever, OP just got payed $6000 dollars for an 80's shitbox Corolla, let that sink in.

gr8 b8 m8
I r8 it 8/8 & no deb8

Australian meme tax

Old Bulgarian number.... You paid 6000 usd dolaroos for a old car in Bulgaria... Dude, how do you manage to drink water and not suffocate yourself is beyond my imagination.

>You'll never hang out with your bros on the touge

youtube.com/watch?v=l4i8CxOBxoY