/fog/ - Fallout General

Pre-War Thread: >fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/artwork/o6XN4
fallout4.blog.jp/archives/66705199.html#more
allposters.dk/-sp/Fallout-4-Pulp-Fiction-Compilation-plakater_i14258794_.htm
loverslab.com/topic/68016-crazy6987-sex-animation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mags is best!

Suicidal waifus.

That looks like shit

Reposting from last thread, I'm going to start work on an oil rig dungeon/settlement, what would /fog/ like to see in it?

thanks

Amphibious sharks with legs that somehow got into the rig and began laying eggs

Call them............Radsharks!

Incentive for fully exploring the environment. There could be multiple parts of a weapon/armor scattered throughout or materials needed to turn the place into a settlement. I'll admit the new Doom is influencing this.

Have the building area on the top, that way you can make it taller or have buildings hanging off the edge.

>Have the building area on the top
I'd planned on having several building areas located throughout the facility, some outside in areas where you can have buildings hanging off the rigging or built in tall towers, and some indoors where you can have a little safety from the elements and the (undecided) enemies around the place.

artstation.com/artwork/o6XN4

jesus the quality on this

oh wait its not real nvm

Sure looks more functional than this pile of pigshit, that's for sure

Making the entire thing a buildable area or at least a 'sufficiently large' area. Maybe new things to put down.

Obviously a way to harvest oil. Maybe some sweet jumps.

imagine one of this bastard grabbing you by the ass and pulling you to the bottom.

that will be fun.

How many power armors do you have in your collection by now?
Got around 10 on display.

How do you make your female character not look like a fucking piece of shit body wise? It's just... so bad. I tried out CBBE and the body triangle shit is still awful. Do I really have to use Body Slide to get a good body? Is there another way to have more control over the proportions? You either look like a man, look like a fat shit with tiny breasts, or are rail thin.

>all the options for a Raider Outpost are well established Settlements with decent populations

what do?

I really hate how this works. Why can't I just give them some of the settlement spots I haven't gotten yet?

>using cbbe without bodyslide
>complaining it looks like shit

You can.

I just remember how annoying it was to convert every single outfit to BodySlide in Skyrim. At least it doesn't look like we have that CBBE vs. UNP clash, so hopefully most outfits will be made with BodySlide in mind.

I'm on the lookout for a good vanilla -> BS conversion for vanilla gear. I don't feel like having my body disappear the moment I equip anything. Though, I also don't want the NPCs to use my body so I have to fuck with that unique character mod too.

Do I need to go claim them first or what?

Select the attack option, then select the unclaimed settlement. If there isn't anything to actually attack, they'll complain, but you'll get the settlement.

literally remodel a gulper

>page 10

Did you like the change from VATS stopping time to it slowing time to a crawl?

Personally the more industrial bits, cranes and pipes the better, aesthetically. I'd like at least some enterable areas if possible. Personally I'd like if it weren't retardedly high up cos I'd love to be able to build down toward the water.

If I put an elevator in my settlement, can settlers use it or are they too dumb?

>26 posts in 5 hours

Did everyone migrate to /cfog/ or some shit

Take a guess.

They can teleport while you're away, though.

RIP Interstellar Marines. I will miss you and your sharkdogs that never made it in.

I quite like it, which surprised me.

If someone made a sharkdog model I could rig it to Super mutant hound fairly easily

Too bad that sea creature would look too derpy for that

First time I saw those weird dolphinbeasts I started shitting myself thinking about how NOPE the ocean had become. And then Fallout 4 was mysteriously entirely devoid of aquatic life.

Yeah, there were even unused textures of synth / cyborg giant squids too.

New Vegas had fish. They didn't even put fucking fish sprites in the water in Fallout 4.

The Bostonians ate them all

There were fish in Far Harbor at least...but only in buckets and gutting and scaling workbenches..

I think they originally intended to have aquatic animals but removed them because of Power armor. Imagine being in Power armor walking slowly on the ocean / lake floor, and getting attacked, and you cant do anything. They werent gonna bring back underwater combat anyway.

They still could have had the fish sprites and schools of fish. That would have been a lot cooler to walk through than nothing.

I saw m150s squid follower recently and laughed. I was so hoping for some spooky ocean shit.

Considering how all out they went on setdressing I find it a little strange that there are no forms of sea life in the waters, too.

So did Skyrim. It also had slaughterfish and catchable fish. I'd ask why those things didn't make it over but the answer is Bethesda.

>spend hours making a nice looking, fully fleshed out settlement with supports, every house is decorated and has appliances and shit
>the settlers can't path to any of it, can't even climb the staircase to their guard post, despite everything snapping together perfectly like bethesda intended it to

They turned into Mirelurks

fallout4.blog.jp/archives/66705199.html#more
>BUFFSCALE BTFO

Usually past switch locked doors into your private room to use your bed/chairs and steal your things

I found Mama Murphy sleeping in my bed, and two settlers sitting on my couch, both of them with my weapons from a console locked armory chest, which is behind a switch locked door, the entire room is also behind a switch locked door air lock (two doors) and up a 4 story elevator WITH a one floor gap between my room and the rest of the public rooms.

NOTHING will stop them from invading your personal space. NOTHING.

using settlement mods?

When that patch came out that let you trade with sturges, I found all of this shit in his inventory. Fucking thieving fucker.

I'll still release mine if I can get flame effects on it...preferably before Halloween.

Just about everything is made from bethesda's barn/junk pieces.

wtf i did flame effects like 6 months ago why is eli stealing my ideas

>My sniper rifle

Oh that's rich.

No but seriously, what stops settlers from taking weapons out of my workshop? It seems to happen when I'm not around exclusively

Well different sets tend to not interact well. Do you have a picture of a problem area? That might help with diagnosis.

Nothing. Like I said, not even CONSOLE LOCKED chests/containers will stop them from stealing your shit. It was unlocked when I found them like that too, which shouldn't even be possible since I set it to key required

>apparently some mod I downloaded made all miniguns now shoot 762
>it also replaces 762
>crafting 5mm in the ammo forge it pumps out 762
>mfw 5mm only needs steel and fertilizer and I've got thousands of both
>mfw the mod also made the miniguns not shit
it literally cut through the deathclaw in 2 bursts at level 2 with nothing in heavy gunner

Sounds...fun

>changed the minigun's base damage to 12
>doubled the damage bonuses on the accelerated and tri barrels
>added 40% armor penetration to all of the barrels

I keep all my valuables on Deathclaw Island

Perhaps you should make some sort of vault / castle like I did. The Deathclaws can be trusted not to break into the Vault to take my guns.

Apparently.

I wish the mods would get rid of that thread and merge them back. Having this split is ridiculous.

I enjoyed it because otherwise I would just spam VATS until my target got into a position where I could actually hit them.

It's the "New Vegas fags are waifufags" all over again, but this time they split the threads.

>Castle Buffenstein

>cant fit it all on one block so he added one of those wooden fences so he could

I'd like to move a lot of the more attractive settlers there to create "Babe island" like that one guy

Maybe some other time

That was actually a TF2 reference to a joke in one of the MvM maps.

Soldier was paid five dollars to make a decoy map to fool the robot invaders and these were all his discarded signs.

TF2 isn't funny.

You're face is though :D

I though it was a reference to this.

>Implying Piper is a babe

I forgot about that. That works too.

Perhaps I should make a new picture using her modded look and bikini!

allposters.dk/-sp/Fallout-4-Pulp-Fiction-Compilation-plakater_i14258794_.htm

>want a cool fallout poster
>all the ones with power armor are dark as fuck
This doesn't sat much about the game but the colors are nice.

>Spawn 500 Pipers
>Game freezes
>Takes PC 10 minutes to force close game

Yikes

Any sex mod out yet?

>play vanilla fallout 4
>fast travel to a location
>takes 1-2 minutes for game to load

Yikes

loverslab.com/topic/68016-crazy6987-sex-animation/

Its only 1 animation right now

>Clear the Weather on Spectacle Island
>Cloudy and foggy again in under 10 seconds

Thanks mate

>All of their breasts combined are still smaller than this thing's

Anybody willing to post some good settlements they built? Need inspiration.

>play vanilla fallout 4
>try to start a new game
>infinite main menu slides
>restart the game
>same thing happens 5 more times

Yikes

I built a Nuka Cola bottling plant

Robots farm all the materials needed on site

What's a good site to build on?
The only decent walled settlement I've built was at starlight since it's nice and flat.

I averaged about 1 Nuka Cola per second...kinda slow by Pre-war standards but blazing fast by post war standards.

HOW DO I MASS PRODUCE SCRAP

And do vacuumes pull only stuff from that specific settlement or connected one's also?

Man, I love the fancy doohickeys the settlement DLCs added. Too bad they're all just for personal gratification and never really mattered in the game. :(

make a robot scrap farm with basic protectrons and scavenging stations
but for some reason when I did the bots kept leaving their scavenging stations when I returned

funny enough this only happened where it was only robots and not bots and people

Wait how do I get robot settlers?

make robots, send them to the settlement

Doing FH now, usually travel around via swimming. There are "ambient" fishes.

Automatron

Create robots, put them to work on settlements on scavenging stations

Also GET THE UNCAPPER MOD, IT IS 100% NECESSARY FOR THEM TO BE OF ANY USE

automatron nigga

>almost every single gun mod is an ak or ak pattern weapon

>every melee weapon mod is a katana

How many years until millenium tier mods

Best Mirelurk coming through

Is the combat rifle the best weapon in the game?
>overseer's guardian amazing damage with only .45
>scoped .308 version better than hunting rifle

WHY CAN'T I SIT IN THIS FUCKING THING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

That's the chump-free chair, chump.

hey don't bully me my man
i'm but a poor war veteran who want so sit in his chair

>Thread split
>Both generals fine for a while
>All FO4 DLC is out
>/cfog/ is dying / dead
>2 dead generals

You guys really need to put your differences aside and merge.