Whats a good site to get free Haynes manuals as pdfs?

Whats a good site to get free Haynes manuals as pdfs?

I need one for an 05 sunfire.

Other urls found in this thread:

iptorrents.ru/details.php?id=307957
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your local library.

It's 4 o'clock in the morning.

bump

>I need one for an 05 sunfire.
why?!

The local library is fucking shit here lol

because its the car I drive

We used to have the gti version of this as a family car back in the day I liked it

i sell it to you for 5 dolla

where my 5 dolla at OP?

5 $ pls

weres money lol

ses

Uhh.. Uhhh..

I dunno...

gibe monies nao!

I find them on torrent sites, or local libraries have tons of them. Got my 1988 toyota manual from kickass torrents

>The local library is fucking shit here

The reflects the priorities of your local city government as to what they allow for a library budget. In my area, the main library system is run by the county government and each city puts in a per capita budget amount. This larger budget allows a wider and deeper variety of services to exist. Because of online catalogs, library users can request books be moved from one library branch to another, thus the book will appear in 3 days or so at their closest branch. This means one library branch doesn't need to stock everything.

Some libraries subscribe to the online versions of haynes or chiltons or alldata manuals. Even DIY auto garages can have online subscriptions of alldata manuals you can use to fix your car at their DIY garage. See

do a google search (not startpage, not bing, not yahoo, not duckduckgo, use fucking google) for

>[OP's gay euro cuckbox] repair manual filetype:pdf

>kickass torrents
rip

Nevermind guys I went out and bought one for 20 dollars

Great help you idiots are

Fuck you

>euro
>GM

wat?

>I have to get these garbage beers in the shot. I also need to pour 2 down the drain and put them next to the one I was drinking so I look cool because I'm drinking on a saturday
literal (as well as figurative) autism bro

Look closer at the beers

:^)

>scrolling down quickly

what I thought it said
>Owner's Worship Manual

iptorrents.ru/details.php?id=307957