My 2001 Prelude was just declared a total loss

Recommend me a RWD manual car around $30k

Leaning towards Mustang GT

Other urls found in this thread:

houston.craigslist.org/cto/5785383634.html
houston.craigslist.org/cto/5764240980.html
houston.craigslist.org/cto/5783548961.html
houston.craigslist.org/cto/5770812261.html
houston.craigslist.org/cto/5760229307.htmlhttp://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5777258414.html
jalopnik.com/i-told-you-the-2016-chevy-camaros-v6-exhaust-note-sound-1746021137
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Subaru BRZ is a nice car. Got to drive one once and honestly it was a little under powers but it's a fun car overall. With a couple mods it can be a lot quicker and feel better. They start are 22k I believe and if your budget is 30 you should be able to buy the car and afford some mods

You can get a used GT86 for like 15k then get a supercharger kit.

Used s2000

Take the Mustang. So far everyone in this thread is suggesting far slower cars that are about equal/ a little worse in terms of comfort/daily drivability.

MR2

Just buy a used C6 Corvette

>mustang
>will be scraps in your driveway in 8 years
>ugly
>horrible interior considering price
>lol paint falling off
>shit resale
>not fun to drive
>look like a douche everywhere
BUTT MAHHHH HP!!!!

In what world does it make sense to buy a known underpowered car for 22 thousand and then dump 8k into "mods"

1. OP is probably financing so he won't just have $8k lying around.
2. It would be stupid to extensively mod a car which the bank owns... if you fuck it up and destroy the engine well.... I hear exit bags are good.

Buy what you want OP but make sure it is what you want and not a compromise.

Confirmed for being bullied by alpha Mustang owner in HS. kys senpai

Jealous poorfags please go. There are a lot of cars I'd recommend over a Mustang but this is just sour grapes, probably from some kid with a shitbox civic

>prelude guy
yeah just get a brostang, seems fitting of your type

used FD3s
LS7
testicles

>the reason to never own a mustang, the post

>facts about a car = sour grapes
Just keep posting memes faggot. I'll be over here with the big boys discussing the real world of mustang ownership.
>I literally just looked on CL in my area. 2006-2008 GT mustangs selling for $6k.
HAHA mustang owners BTFO

>I don't like that it's 50x faster than my shitbox so it's BAD!

>2006-2008 GT mustangs selling for $6k.
Horse fucking shit
Unless they've got stupid high mileage and or other major issues they sell for nowhere near that
Lowest S197 Mustang I've ever seen as a little over $8k and it was the base model
From what I've seen the S197 GT's tend to go for $10k-$18k depending on what year

03'-04' cobra
They're around $18k

houston.craigslist.org/cto/5785383634.html
houston.craigslist.org/cto/5764240980.html
houston.craigslist.org/cto/5783548961.html
houston.craigslist.org/cto/5770812261.html
houston.craigslist.org/cto/5760229307.htmlhttp://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5777258414.html

I'm not that user, but I gave my CL a peruse just now. In Houston I can get them for around that price. Bump it up to $8k and there are a ton more.

>random, unsourced claims I pulled out of my ass are facts
Okay, enjoy your civic

I fear a GT86 will be a downgrade from the Prelude. It has less power and the interior isn't as nice

Get a coyote it's a motor with lots of potential and Mustangs are fun cars and very hated

Why hate on mustangs, they are cheap, rwd, torquey, can come in manual, have decent suspension, and sit in a moderate power range.

Its basically the perfect car if you don't really know what you want but kinda want to explore different facets of driving without a large investment.

If you don't need the rear seats often, consider the V6 Camaro.

Godly engine sound
jalopnik.com/i-told-you-the-2016-chevy-camaros-v6-exhaust-note-sound-1746021137

More pics coming

You get the V6, which is really quick for a near base model car, some sporty options, and some extra cash because I don't know specifically what you would want or need on the car

And the interior is actually not trash from what I've heard. I've heard the manual shifter feels really good, but there's also an 8-speed auto if you prefer.

My sister had a 2015 SS. Decent car. Slower than a C5 Z06 with exhaust and headers. She got the auto matic and it was SHIT. It would literally take close to 1 full second to shift gears when full throttle. Visibility was horrible. I would give it a 6/10. Didn't feel particularly fun. Looks good. Interior was alright. Decent power but nothing special.

The 2016 is an entire new car. It's much faster and handles a lot better, and there's no reason not to get the manual anyway.

How white trash are you?

No it isnt. It looks the exact same with the exact same problems, kid

wait till next year

get an SS when the 2017's drop they should be around 30k

did you actually just recommend a v6 muscle car?
do you legitimately have a mental disability?
>inb4 HURR DURR MUH TRAKCK TYMES MAKE UP FOR LE SHIT ENG1NE

Mustang, Firebird, Pontiac GTO with the LS2, 86/BRZ, Hyundai Genesis, Miata, a clean FD RX-7.

>Jalopshit

to be fair it still has 335 horsepower and will do 0-60 in under 6 seconds. But I understand, if you get a muscle car, you gotta get the V8.
Why not a 370/50z? I don't get why Veeky Forums hates this car so much

We got a shit one in Aus. No Nismo model, overpriced and underwhelming, and our V8 options are cheaper, more powerful, and more reliable.

The problem with the 370Z is that it's a car with nowhere to go now; the 240Z was lightweight, and it's just grown fatter and fatter since. Does a 3.9l 390Z come next, or a turboed 370Z? It'd make sense for a model like that to sit below the GT-R, but the V35/6 "Skyline" it shared so many components with has turned into a 4-door hybrid.

If you want something fun to drive, get a Miata or a Cayman over a gt86.

If you want speed, get the mustang or an m3.