Dispute with a friend

So i have a BMW 316i (e36/4) compact and as much as i know it has fwd. I haven't actually tested it, but if i remember correctly the front wheels seemed to spin when accelerating on gravel. But now my friend said that fwd e36 were not made and they were instead FR. I tried doing some research but ended up doubting my own memories. So has BMW made any 316i compacts with fwd? Also picture is of my car.

Look under the car, follow the engine, transmission and driveshaft and you will see where the power goes to which wheels.

i cannot access the car from under right now.

It's rwd, you could look from under the hood and see the engine is not connected to the front wheels at all.

Are you too retarded to look under it? It's not that low.

The first (ever? or maybe modern?) BMW with FWD is the 2 series van. E36s were RWD.

>these are the people who post on Veeky Forums

This board is dead.

how fast are 316i's ? looking for a cheap beamer because racecar

Not fast at all.

Kill yourself tier slow. 12.5 seconds 0-60. Fun to drive but painfully slow. Don't ever make the mistake of buying a 4 cyl BMW

Slower than a 318, which is gutless above 40mph.
So I can only imagine painfully slow. Maybe even dangerously slow.

>Bmw
>slow

>12.5s 0-60
>not slow

I BTFO bimmerfags with their faggy 316i all time

Find one and take it for a test drive, you'll see.

I can't spin my tires when the ground is dry. That's how gutless these engines are.

Not any worse than the children spamming HURR DAY GAY/CŪCK at everything

>tracksuit wearing retard: the post

Come on, BMW is my favorite brand but everything older than E46s are slow as fuck, even then most of the E46s are

The 316-318 are the BMW's that most BMW owners refuse to associate with

but still the BMW that most people buy
what now?

Because they're dirt fucking cheap