Time to settle this, who is superior?

Time to settle this, who is superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/474694/net-revenue-of-ferrari-by-segment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lamborghini makes nothing but flashy, fast cars for celebrities. Ferrari does the same, but makes sure they're fast around tracks and keeps their toe dipped in the water of Motorsports to try and give themselves legitimacy.

Ferrari for cars, Lamborghini for tractors.

100% doesn't matter

Honda

Neither.

sub-7 minute 'ring time.

fuck off faggot.

Ferrari. Lamborghini is now the German poser car. Lambo's are the kind of car you buy to satisfy your ego for buying something fast and flashy. Not because you appreciate automotive design and engineering and racing.

It's the equivalent of russian whale dick leather seats, bespoked in an airhorn loud color advertisement to display your lack of taste.

>literally no motorsport history

Lambos scream "new money"

Nowhere near as classy as Ferraris

And it looks like a fucking transformer. And what do you know, its even in an igly as sin burnt orange color. It's looks are as robotic as its driving experience.

Oh hell yeah!

Lamborghini wins
/thread

>one car
>one time
>vs ferraris super history of motorsports and road cars
It's not even a contest dude.

I thought ferrari didn't like their cars to be timed kek

mclaren

and they STILL manage to btfo ferrari at the ring

They're both meme badges for women and 12 year olds to look out for.

Ferrari pleases me with its entire lineup, I've had a soft spot for a few lambos but for the most part arr rook same.
I prefer Ferrari.

>I'm ass mad I can never afford either

F I A T
I
A
TAIF
I
A
T

Wow, really accurate analysis there user. You must be a psychiatrist!

>toe dipped in water of Motorsports
u r gay

>manufacturer of pedigreed supercars and racecars cant beat a one time car from a tractor manufacturer

The first 3 posts are bait

Lamborghini is much less gay

Not him but his "analysis" was much more mature and accurate than calling them "meme badges".

Slapping meme on something to describe why it's bad is the kind of stupid trend that quickly becomes obnoxious and dumbs down discussion.

'Meme badges' is accurate though.

If it was all about the badge nobody would be paying 200k for these

Ferrari sells cars to pay for the motorsport.

Ferraris are too dainty n gay to hang with Lambo

You mean BECAUSE it's all about the badge?

Ferrari has a more prestigious name and is also not owned by Volkswagen but I would choose an Aventador Roadster over any Ferrari by far if I'm being honest.

Most Dinos don't have Ferrari badges on them

Seriously?

I thought the money Ferrari won in motorsports was 70% or more of the brand's total revenue per year.

Why Aventador and not Huracan, MurciƩlago or a Diablo?

You are either 12 or retarded.

Ferrari has past and present motorsport success that Lamborghini can't touch.

Also this

Tesla

Imminent 2019 Roadster rektage.

>he thinks the money comes from winning

Racing does create a lot of ad revenue, and compared to how many cars ferrari sells, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a big chunk. But [citation needed] on that 70 percent figure. Remember they don't sell enough of their halo cars to make real money, but the cars they do sell in larger numbers are VASTLY overpriced. I've not looked into it but I'd be surprised if they don't turn a 300% profit on those California's and the like, as opposed to the 30-ish percent most manufacturers work with.

If only Ferrari was publicly traded and their revenue breakdown was public info
statista.com/statistics/474694/net-revenue-of-ferrari-by-segment/

I was just talking about current Ferrari vs. current Lambo. I don't like the way Huracan looks.

I wasn't able to view the full thing since you need to register for that site, but usually "by segment" doesn't mean "by product/service".. So I doubt that's actually proof of what you think it is.

Googled around a bit and couldn't find their motorsports revenues, though I did find that they claim 25% profit on cars compared to the normal of about 5% or less.

Re-opened the link and for some reason it worked this time.. Not sure why the graph refused to appear the first couple times I opened it.

Not even close to 70%. Closer to 15-16%.