nice memes

Nah dude
Diamond is the hardest metal known to man
T .Pittsburgs university

played out and tacky now

looks tryhard af

To be honest it's tryhard as fuck

what do you plan on doing with it?

>it became tryhard the moment is was too challenging/costly/etc for me to do myself.

I guess when you don't try at all, anything seems tryhard.

it's marginally better than fiberglass, but not enough for the price difference

its just pure tryhard faggotry these days

good job reinforcing my views

From now on when I see a car posted that I really really like i'm going to say "my dick is carbonfibre"

Better yet i'll call its "Carbon-nanotube"

To be honest tryhard is a retarded word
It's better not trying hard for somethings ?
Like you want it but not really
Thats just an excuse for not being better
Than someone else
Carbon fiber is for people who wants to wins yes nothing wrong with that

When I was younger carbon fiber was already this wonder material for race cars. Since then it's hit super cars and that's about it. Sure it's used in places where they can get away with low quantities like bikes and sporting goods, but it doesn't seem like we're any closer to the average person feeling the real benefits of carbon fiber construction.

Carbon shaft have a really good torsion resistance but not a lot for impact
So your dick wouldn't be the best to smash pussy

Well I would only use it on soft tissues, I'll avoid titanium vaginas still.

Yeah good idea

you are retarded and dont know what a tryhard is

goddamn you even type like a complete tryhard

"Tryhard" was for people that tried hard, but weren't trying the right things and would never succeed. Like dumbass middle schoolers putting on sunglasses, blazers, and fake cool kid personas like it would make them popular and ricers who spent thousands on ineffective aero and claimed to have made their car faster.

Blame underachieving milennials. Highschool kids will actually call you autist, cuck, and fedora for getting better grades than them now. "Nerd" wasn't enough, it let people who were genuinely better slip through uninsulted. Football star with straight As, has to study, leaves the party early? Autist, tryhard. Go hang out and smoke cigs. You don't do that? Fucking fedora.

I like how he types.
makes it easy to read

lmao kys mad faggot

seems like english isn't your first language but in common usage a tryhard is someone who is pretentious, not someone who is determined.

Im making a spoer for my roommate

Carbon nano tubes are effectively asbestos.

Shit kills you.

used to make stuff with it for a living. people are willing to pay a large amount of money for custom made/overlaid stuff

>infusion
>not prepreg

>it's marginally better than fiberglass

I hope this is bait.

>Highschool kids will actually call you autist, cuck, and fedora for getting better grades than them now. "Nerd" wasn't enough, it let people who were genuinely better slip through uninsulted. Football star with straight As, has to study, leaves the party early? Autist, tryhard. Go hang out and smoke cigs. You don't do that? Fucking fedora.
it sounds like you are not old enough to be posting on Veeky Forums friendo

Carbon fiber is fine for people who never need repairs for that material. It is best for items that are to be discarded instead of being repaired. The name is a bit of a misnomer because the main material is actually heat and pressure-cured epoxy resin that is reinforced with carbon fiber just as cement is reinforced by adding rebar to it.

In places where you shouldn't use epoxy, then that also means "carbon fiber" type composites should also not be used. For the common person, carbon fiber is more of a problem than a solution.

I am not that guy, but I can verify what he said is true. That's how it was at my high school. The word "autist" or "retarded" often got used by people trying to mock the high achievers.

then you are both underage.
>being so furious about getting bullied in HS you complain about it years later on an anonymous chinese cartoon forum
wew lad

The top-quality carbon fiber IS worth the price difference, but most carbon composites are made of cheap materials that are only marginally better than fiberglass composite, but retain the top-quality carbon fiber price.