Where are the shitposters?

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

video.eurosport.de/wec/video-live.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ford shills on suicide watch

Inb4 egg and spoon races and all that.

Assmad GM fangirl spotted

Why is it that Everytime ford loses, there is no shitposting?

>pls respond

>5 posters
>5 replies

???

fordfags are too busy cutting themselves atm

This car is brand-fucking-new, how is Ford losing?
And who did they lose to this time?

There's no shot posting when ford loses, because unlike the Chevy retard and the Nissan retard,they know when they've lost, and feel no need to copy-paste "BTFO KEK" with a laughing image to try to silence the little voice in the back of their head which tells them that perhaps their car isn't the best.

>"Mom I posted it again xD!"

>he thinks it is true

Lmao. They killed themselves

>denial

>damage control

Yes, you are in damage control mode. Considering gm has LITERALLY NEVER won lemans. Rotflmao

>meme arrows

>assmad gm fangirl detected

>gm fangirls literally begging me to stop
Rotflmao

Chevrolet got a 1-2-3 overall win
Porsche got a 1-2 win with corvette in 3rd (GTLM)

Both ford DP and GT were dead last

How many times have they reduced the GT's performance?

Last I checked they mentioned they've been bottlenecked down to hoping they'll be able to at least make a smidge of time in the corners.

They're still the fastest cars in the class and they are losing.

The GT wasn't dead last. The other one placed ahead of the ferrari.

>literally bragging about egg and spoon race
5 times since lemans. It weighs more than the vette now and has less power. It's running off of aero advantages to get by.
>egg and spoon races

shame Fiat killed the Snek over airbags.

Snek will continue racing

Idk how long tho

How many people care about these races outside of showing their pro or anti GT stance? I don't care about the races myself but I go into these threads to laugh at the squabbling and it really is all about the GT, did any of you actually care before?

>the only races that count are the few where my memester car finally wins something
Gaize, V6... gaize listen, v6 is the... gaize pls, V6 is the bes- DON'T LAUGH YOU POOPYHEADS

>damage control
The post

Rotflmao

WEC COTA starting soon, so we might as well talk about it here.

Any predicitions?

Fangirls shitposting about egg and spoon races

All I see is you complaining but ok.

Quali results BTW

livestream where

video.eurosport.de/wec/video-live.shtml

I do. I've watched the entire 24 hours of Le Mans every year since 08 :^)

Including almost every race in IMSA
Ford GT isn't spectacular. It's another car that can only pull a one trick pony

All of those cars would be one trick ponies if they were constantly experiencing modifications that directly hindered its performance.

Poor ford

>did any of you actually care before?

I do. I've been a cheering for the Corvette Racing team since the C5-R days in ALMS.

All the shitposting from the Ford shills actually made me enjoy the Corvette wins even more. The funny thing is that I actually liked the GT until the fangirls ruined it for me with their inane shitposting.

If it were just "egg and spoon races" why is Ford throwing millions upon millions of dollars to design, build, and race inconsequential races that don't mean anything?

Instead of getting their shit pushed in by every other competitor for trying to sandbag like the faggot brand they are?

Go to the WEC thread in /sp/ if you want to talk motorsports. >>/sp/71287367

Veeky Forums is exclusively for shitposting for people who don't actually watch the races.

t. Assmad gm fangirl

It's still the fastest car in the class. Bullshit with the BoP and muh hindering performance. They were OP during Le Mans because of sandbagging and now when they are on the same playing field you people whine
>muh hindered performance