Is it worth watching this series?

Is it worth watching this series?

How would you rank them in terms of best to worst?

Number 1 is apart of my daily routine

Tokyo drift is 2nd best.

Then 4-8

Then 2 fast 2 furious

>Is it worth watching this series?
Yes, they're the corniest films you'll ever watch but that's a part of their charm.

1>2>Tokyo Drift>4>The Rock and Vin Diesel fighting movies

F&F is to Veeky Forums as Hackers (1995) is to /g/.

Depends on what you mean by "worth."

They're a silly and unrealistic depiction of "underground racing" that takes itself way too seriously. For those of us that are old enough to see these movies while they were in theatres, it's mostly just nostalgia. After the the third one they became more like heist movies instead of the cars and street racing.

The only practical reasons to watch these movies today is if you want to watch a cheesy action flick and understand where some automotive memes come from.

>Tokyo Drift>2>4>1>The Rock and Vin Diesel fighting movies

2 is shit

is more or less right but he probably means 4-7

The second one is the best one because of
>EJECTO SEATO CUZ

>people think 2 was good

He was in my face.

1-4 are just dumb action flicks about street racing

5-7 are dumb action movies about the same group of people performing heists with modified cars

They're really fun movies, and usually have cool cars/ridiculous scenes in them.

first one should be appreciated for the historically important meme factory that it is. tokyo drift is easily #2. I guess 2 fast 2 furious is a distant third and I don't even remember what happens in the rest although I haven't watched the latest two.

1st is best.

Others are garbage.

This

Except my cutoff point is anything other than 1 and Tokyo Drift. The rest are too stupid and too filled with pointless drama

>all those fucking riceboi faggots literally shedding bitch tears over Paul Walker in the theater
>mfw

You are a soul-less prick

Should I create a petition demanding "The Fast and the Furious" be submitted by means of executive order to the Library of Congress National Film Preservation Board because of its cultural significance? You know those cork sniffing bastards aren't going to accept it any other way.

Anything after 2fast2furious is SHIT, I stopped after the fourth one

Tokyo Drift

2F2F was pure Veeky Forums kino and anybody that disagree is a retard.

1>2=3>the rest

WE HONGRY

NAH THATS COOL THATS TOO MUCH CHROME FOR ME ANYWAY

first 3 are the best, the rest are competent but unremarkable and really mostly just action films

nostalgia plays a big role in my affection for them i wont lie, but they're still charming and fun films

Series? No way. But check out the first one, as dumb as it is, it has a certain charm that just cannot be replicated.

EJECTO-SEATO CUZ

Obviously the original movie is the best, it changed my life. All the rest are good too, fast five is my second favorite

What is kino?

First one imo is the only real car movie. The rest really are action movies with cars in them.
Don't forget to skip 2 and Tokyo Drift is optional but recommended.

/tv/ memeword for good and possessing artistic merit

1 and 3 are best, rest are still good.

They're corny and cheesy as fuck but a good laugh and have a certain type of feel to them. They don't take themselves too seriously and are a blast to watch.

The very first movie and Tokyo Dorifto are a must for personal cultural enrichment

Tokyo Drift > TF&TF > 2F2F >>>>>> 5 >> 4 > 7 > 6

Actually, yes. That might work.

People on Veeky Forums are literally the only people I have seen agree that Tokyo Drift is best or otherwise second best.
I agree with you guys, but I can't find a single person that agrees in real life.

Because we're all autistic weebs who unironically listen to eurobeat

1 and 2 were decent movies. I like #2 a lot. Then Tokyo Drift came out and I just couldn't watch it because this 30 year old dude was supposed to be in HS. Then I gave up on the series.

>tripfag has shit taste
Color me surprised.

I mean it might actually be a good movie, I just can't get past the fact that the dude is supposed to be in high school so I can't even say if it is good or bad.

Nice reddit opinion.

i feel like everyones saying 1 and tokyo drift because those are the only 2 on netflix...

Nah I own the first 6 on blu-ray

I watched #1 and #2 a bunch of times when they first came out, then finally saw Tokyo Drift the whole way through maybe 2-3 years ago. I think I watched #4 for the first time about 6 months ago and I haven't seen anything since that one.

How is that website? I hear lots of good things but I have never visited.

Soulless is an actual word you dumb cunt.

Only movies that people actually watch are on beanflix, so go figure.

more like because we don't have a very hard boner for Paul Walker at the time and we are mature enough to like something out of the norm

yeah bro, having a logical opinion about a movie is like the OTHER website am I right haha high fives I owe you a bro-wie later haha

>is it worth watching?
Not anymore.
Man, you now remember when F&F 1 came out and all the sudden you had all these randoms to run with and leave in the dust.
Life was simpler
Then they started hitting eachother.

Number 1, 2 and tokyo drift were ok.
The rest were shit.