/tesog/ - The Elder Scrolls Online General

>Official news
One Tamriel/Update12 is finally here! (October 18 for consoles)
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/08/23/gamescom-2016-recap-update-12-and-one-tamriel
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/09/15/update-12-guide-return-to-craglorn

>Latest patch notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/294849/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-6-4-update-12-one-tamriel
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>Beginner's Guide by Alcast
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWqnQ2EfnFBgjvfzMURBzYTSTxMrf480u

>Online lore portal and map
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
esomap.uesp.net/

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php

>Assorted links
teso-rp.com/
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] message (not whisper) @Geobasket or @the_kyrox for invite
[PC EU] message (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

Other urls found in this thread:

esoui.com/downloads/info111-ResearchAssistant.html
eso.mmo-fashion.com/thieves-guild-rawhide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for zika awareness

Second. gibe free moni

Why is Eyevea so dead? It's comfy as shit.

It's too spread out. They should have put the bank, crafting stations, wayshrine etc close together.

They should have updated Traveller's Falls to link to every Mages Guild with One Tamriel

I still hang around though, thank goodness I got the Mages Guild costumes before they took them away for whatever reason.

Even with the portals in the guild hall and each place that teleport you around?

I'm at level 11 earning about 102exp per mob (11840 to lv. up) or 116 mobs to level. Which is like 15-20min. per level.
Should I look for a better place? This is my first character and I don't have better gear/support (have 4x training green + 100% from event). Public dungeons seems crowd

Does anyone know when crown crates are coming?

Just go around exploring. I went from lvl 40 to CP 160 just walking around. I would find quests and rarely do them (they are good for gear if you want that) and if you are in a hurry to level up do a Dungeon. That's a guaranteed level o two (maybe more if you can use a cauldron from the event).

ESO has handled pretty well the TES feel of "just do whatever you want, you'll level up anyway"

Can't get to it from the map screen.

>No elder thread link

Is this wait normal? I'm level 30 if it matters

How do you find the leaderboard from the xboner? Trying to figure out what the weekly trial is.

quen is my wife

Can you guys help me out.
Which ultimate should I pick first?
2H Stamsorc. Overload?

I go suppression field desu

Overload for dat sweet extra bar.

Thanks.

Get away from her, if you're not a high elf.

>Wrecking Blow
>Reverse Slice
>Hurricane
>Crit Surge
>Bound Armor (don't know which morph)
I'm doing right, right?

>play ESO
>buy DLC
>get cute waifu
>get friendzoned by cute waitu

The definitive Thieves Guild experience

Why does the Thieves' Guild DLC have so much waifu material?

I bet /tesg/ would know.

DB story spoiler
mfw my assassin slutfu is killed off

>That part in the TG DLC where you go to the wedding
>Silver-Claw yells out how stunning you look to the crowd
:3

DPS is in low demand, make a Tank or Healer and groups will be lining up to suck your dick.

Just look at the wait times.

First character so I should probably hold off on that for a bit. This dude is a stamina nightblade. I expect long queues as dps but man this sucks, it's at 1hr 20m now.

>first character is a stamina nightblade

oh boy. enjoy.

Been having fun so far. What am I in for?

Don't forget the husbando material

>tfw Silver-Claw is too oblivious to even notice
>it's like I'm suddenly playing some minor character in an anime, trying to get the attention of an oblivious male protagonist

It's equal parts frustrating and adorable.

they are the hardest class for a new player. practically no survivability early on, and it doesn't get much better later.

but once you get used to them, they are pretty powerful. can't afford to make as many mistakes with them, as with other classes though

I can see that. It's really grinding the interrupt or die thing into my skull. Picking up the heal over time Siphoning skill and another from a dual wield morph has helped a bit.

does anyone know the name of the add on that adds an icon in your inventory for traits you have/don't have?

esoui.com/downloads/info111-ResearchAssistant.html
?

>I suffer in ESO
Well, do you?

yes
t. cancer sorc
actually I don't use the famous proc sets so /tesog/ told me I'm not cancer :3
btw I started using Momentum instead of surge since I unlocked it.

At least I knocked out quite a few main story quests.

bump

What if they added some sort of very light survival elements in future zones? The harsh deserts, black marshes and Elswyer would be perfect for this. Nothing but, just that you get a slight debuff if you don't do something that last 2 hours.

Just for muh immersion.

I just want the Cyrodill Warzone to be better.

Integrate the Imperial City more to the Emperorship to premote people going there, add more ways to take castles than simply parking 20 trebs outside the walls, promote and expand on the smaller missions you can get from bounty boards and have them tie into the war effort.

I'm and was 4 hours deep into that dps queue when I was booted with this message. I think I'd posted maybe 3 messages to chat the entire time I was logged on. Spent 5 minutes in Anvil crafting and bam. Consider avoiding the Gold Coast for now.

Furry.

It's ok, I love Silver-Claw too.

This happened again immediately upon relogging. Stay away.

anyone else keep getting randomly logged off?

Yes. Fucking servers.

I've got a prosperous or training helm from CoA 5 times in a row now. All medium too. Not a single weapon besides the same deadlands bow in over 20 runs.

It gets to a point where I have to wonder what I am doing with my life.

Exit and requeue if it doesn't find a group within 5 minutes

I was in a dungeon fine then teleported back to Deshaan and felt the 999+ latency hits before being logged out, now I've teleported to Grahtwood and haven't had a problem

>servers so fucked can't even logout

What is happening?

wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>What is happening?

A normal day in eso is happening.

Good to know for the future, thanks.

where do you launder gold relics at ? I cant sell them at the fence

VVARDENFELL
WHEN

If you mean the ones that's on the hit list then you got to place them in the Thieves guild HQ. Walk up near the map on the table and walk around until you can put it down.

2017, probably winter judging by thieves guild

damn, so its pretty much worthless then? got a gold membership but let it lapse and cant go back there.

what do you mean?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did they fix the plunder skull achievement bullshit yet?

What's happening? Servers under attack? How is it possible?

Yea it's pretty useless. Don't worry about it if you'll be resubbing, even if you throw away the item it will respawn in the same location.

This game is really, really hard for me to play alone. I have no friends but I bought it and now it's sitting in my library because I don't know how to just sit down and play it. What do you guys do?

Do you mean it's boring alone or it's too hard alone?

Just...boring, I guess. In general it's been hard for me to sit around and play MMOs but I guess I was hoping this would somehow change my approach.

i know how you feel i hate doing shit alone just put up with it till level 10 and then you can que for group stuff

Join the /tesog/ NA guild. We do stuff together often.

Have you tried it after the One Tamriel update? It's pretty much your run of the mill Elder Scrolls game with MMO attached to it at this point.

F U C K T H E S E S E R V E R S

How do I get orc pussy

It is a legitimate question for dying thread

How big is the ESO playerbase?

Surprisingly large. And I think it's starting to grow. However the launch state severely hurt the player base and the Veeky Forums and Reddit communities are pretty dead

>Not Khajiit.
>Not Altmer.

A lot of potential players from both have been turned away by overzealous lorefags.

How much gold is "my first million"?

How big is the Veeky Forums guild? I bought the game a year ago but only made it to the teens before my computer died. Finally getting back into it this past week and I'm up in the 30s thanks to the exp buff. I see lots of self-proclaimed newbies in game so I'm assuming new players come in at an ok pace (but that might just be the sale). I'll admit I was ready to go balls-deep in ESO at launch but stayed away after seeing the reviews. As dumb as it might be, winning that MMO of the year award last year and the thieves guild dlc releasing convinced me to hop in. I honestly have no fucking clue what I'm doing - so many skill lines, never enough skill points.

>lorefags
Some dude was talking about starting a human trafficking / slave trade guild in zone chat earlier so I started ranting about the fucking Dunmer.

mate what were you queuing up for

you play with other /tesog/ members for more fun

how the hell do you do heists in a timely manner?

NA PC just hit 100 members

If you're not an NB, you can use invis pots + rapid maneuvers

>thieves guild armor part of the dark brotherhood dlc
this is confusing google and giving me no results
How do i get the thieves guild motifs?

is there any crafting related to neck items at all?

or do I really have to sell the one's that I don't need anymore?

What a fucking waste if so.

Re-installing ESO to try out Tamriel One. What should i expect?

How do I deconstruct anything other than Heavy Armor? It doesn't show up in the menu.

>collections
>costumes
>thieves guild leathers
>acquired by joining the thieves guild
Are they any different?

Different crafting stations.

An elder scrolls game with multiplayer

yes
eso.mmo-fashion.com/thieves-guild-rawhide/

>Champion points give resources from their respective tree
Is this some aspect of scaling I never noticed before now? Get like +5 points of health/stamina/magicka per point

It's basically Oblivion:Online.

It says so when you're about to chose a tree to put points in. And yea it's there. I wouldn't even mind if they took away ordinary levels and replaced it with only cp.

From doing the TG heists perfectly if I remember correctly. The reason it's part of Dakr Brotherhood is because they intoduce new armour in each dlc, but don't release them as motifs until the DLC after.

It's a way to make old DLC relevant once new DLC gets released.

>eso fashion

Fashion competitions when

/fatesog/ when

If I submit feedback or ask for help through the game, will I receive a reply through email or something?

When Zeni adds transmog or outfit studio. I want to be able to look good while min/maxing.

This t b h.

All the fancy motifs are kind of fucking pointless when so much of the good shit is a specific drops or bought sets rather than crafted items.