What's your opinion on the Chevrolet SS?

What's your opinion on the Chevrolet SS?

Would you own one?

Yeeeesss.

No. The camaro is already slower than the sienna around a track. That piece of shit wouldn't perform any better

I would if I could

>a stripped out, tuned, non-production van is quicker around a very curvy track than a large, optioned out family sedan
Okay then.

>a 400 hp """""track"""" camaro literally cannot outperform a 250 hp minivan
Pic related is your face when you realize gm is one of the worst manufacturers of all time

>camaro ran 1:23.15 according to benchracing bmw fags around the same track
>van ran around ~1:27

Stop cherry picking and bench racing faggot

>What's your opinion on the Chevrolet SS?
I like it.
>Would you own one?
Yes.

Having said that, I'm in Australia. Americans seem to think it looks a little too pedestrian for some reason, probably because they have an abundance of really over the top muscle cars with a lot of factory rice. I can tell you from a perspective on the other side of the Pacific Ocean, the SSV Redline variants actually stand out a little, they look pretty far from conservative.

If the Camaro,, Challenger, and CTS-V made it over here, it'd probably be a different story.

This

>expects people to believe corporate lies
Nice try buddy. The sienna is faster. Stay retarded

>he thinks Toyota isn't a corporation.

Are you fuckin retarded?

>he thinks toyota fakes lap times
Gm fakes their times. Toyota doesn't. Stay retarded

Future classic.
Would own.
45k new too high for me though.

>being this delusional
>this much damage control.

Nope. According to you we shouldn't follow corporate lap times. Try again

>literally illiterate
Gm's times are bullshit lies. Stay BTFO

>no proof
Practice what you preach faggot.
No lap times allowed because they are corporate lies.

>spoon feed me mommy!!
Rotflmao, no

It's probably also a price thing, the SS is rather expensive considering its badge because it's a lot better made than the rest of GM's garbage.

>gm fangirls literally ragequit
It's like pottery

Is it really better made? A lot of us over in Australia take the piss out of Holden and Ford's locally built vehicles because the quality of them isn't great compared to Jap and Euro cars (although admittedly, the VF Commodore was a HUGE step forward with interior quality).

Are the Chev SS models that the US gets actually made in Australia in LHD and then shipped over or do they make them locally? If they're made here, it could explain a lot with the price - labour costs here are pretty insane, the automotive jobs are all unionised and people get paid $80k/year for holding an impact wrench and torquing bolts to spec on the assembly line.

Chevy ss models are imports

The guy in the pic looks exactly like I imagine an SS driver looking like

>around a track
t. nocar bus cuck

No its a Chevy, same reason I wouldn't own a Daewoo.

Throw on a high-vis vest, speed dealers and a Southern Cross tattoo and you've got the average driver over here.

Stay BTFO

I've never had any interest in the car but sure I would drive one if given to me for free.

You're thinking of VT/VX/VY SS drivers, VF SS drivers are usually in their 40s working a corporate job wearing a suit while driving.

I've owned one for the past 6 months. Love it. Yes it's a little pricey but it's the highest quality gm product I've ever sat in. Almost wouldn't think it's a Chevy except for the badge on the steering wheel.

Also consider they don't cuck you with options like the Germans. All cars come fully loaded with nav, climate seats, lane sensors, HUD, auto wipers etc.

It's one of the very few full size performance sedans less than 100k. And the only one with a manual transmission. Consider that you can get the LS3 to make 600 reliable hp for less than the price of factory wheels on your m5.

Just bc its not riced out from the factory doesn't mean it doesn't turn heads. Get compliments almost weekly from people that know what's up.

The Camaro is a family sedan?

its a bit large for a go cart so it could do with more comfy seats and suspension

I liked it better when it was an opel with the irs removed

>4dr
>V8
>RWD
I'll probably buy one when the price hits the floor in 10 years

piece of shit built by a beaner

Yes I would.

/thread

Why did we bail out GM again?

>spoon feed me mommy

Your grampa checking in...

>Chevy
fuck no

The last of the commodores ;_; RIP
Yes but GM won't fork em over to Cannuckistan so I have to bother looking for a G8

It's just a fucking rebadged ausfag car, calm your tits