PlayStation 4 General #370 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Welcome your Goddess

========================================

>NieR: Automata Japanese first-print and shop-specific purchase bonuses
gematsu.com/2016/10/nier-automata-japanese-first-print-shop-specific-purchase-bonuses-announced

>The Tomorrow Children is now free-to-play
gematsu.com/2016/10/tomorrow-children-now-free-play

>Yakuza 0 ‘Majima’ trailer
gematsu.com/2016/10/yakuza-0-majima-trailer

>Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune for PS4 launches February 9 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/10/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-ps4-launches-february-9-japan

>Fate/Extella launches January 2017 in Europe
gematsu.com/2016/10/fateextella-launches-january-2017-europe

>SD Gundam G Generation Genesis details custom characters, quests
gematsu.com/2016/10/sd-gundam-g-generation-genesis-details-custom-characters-quests-ps4-ps-vita-comparison-videos

>‘The World of Resident Evil 7’
gematsu.com/2016/10/world-resident-evil-7-videos-volumes-5-6

>Watch Dogs 2 ‘Welcome to San Francisco’ trailer
gematsu.com/2016/10/watch-dogs-2-welcome-san-francisco-trailer

>Titanfall 2 launch trailer
gematsu.com/2016/10/titanfall-2-launch-trailer

>The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 launches February 23 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/10/witch-hundred-knight-2-launches-february-23-japan-teaser-trailer

>New Danganronpa V3 introduction trailer
gematsu.com/2016/10/new-danganronpa-v3-introduction-trailer-nonstop-debate-lies-panic-debate-rebuttal-showdown-detailed

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/nyonmyan
psnprofiles.com/Damoreth
psnprofiles.com/RoboAddy
psnprofiles.com/DJ_Tomato
psnprofiles.com/golden_2343
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Write down your psnprofile.

Submit the post!

Friend each other too!

Is necropolis any good?

Today is Murasakis birthday, be nice to her!

psnprofiles.com/nyonmyan

Only Chads and brodudes. I hate weeaboo shit.

psnprofiles.com/Damoreth

> Hates weeabo
> Plays Senran Kagura and Atelier.

gimme v(you)s pls

psnprofiles.com/RoboAddy

These are manly games about real men though, no ching chong kawaii bullshit.

any cute boys itt?

>title is literally "javbiz.com-RHTS-033"
Fucking retard.

no

ded

I love ths video game

>still posting with the momgen crap

oh user you're funny

Is there a more up to date version of this.

>Dreams is literally never coming out

Built for paizuri.

That's way better looking than what I've seen about that game, I'll have to look this up

Whatcha playin right now?

I don't get it, why would you want this? It's just a glorified drawing app. What's more, I guarantee that's one of their 3D modelling artists doing that sculpt, and you will never be able to make anything on that level.
The fact this is what Sony let them waste time and money making is baffling to me.

Yakuza Ishin. Webms will come.

Trying to finish up my professional run on RE4. About to go fight Salazar.

please marry me!

psnprofiles.com/DJ_Tomato

rate it

Ps4g my ps4 makes a VERY loud noise when it starts up with the disc inside.

It stops after like, 40 seconds or so

It didn't do this when I bought it about 2 years ago, only started now.
What gives?

anyone else in NA getting super slow download speeds all of a sudden? ~10KB/minutes. No other issues with online, still connected, just tried booting up dark souls 3 and i'm connecting dandy, no issues buffering netflix or hulu or amazon video either, but i'm trying to download tomorrow children and zombi (halloween, fuck you), and they're both at barely 20 mb after being on around 18 hours. Far longer than the PSN shitting itself normally lasts.

I'm on a wired connection too.

Built in kill switch from sony. Your PS4 is going to break in the next few weeks and you'll have to buy a new one.

Any chance you can record it?
It can be the disc drive being too lose or too tight, which can indeed happen over time, and is easily fixed with a screwdriver, or it could be a sign the laser is struggling, or the drive itself is failing, which, obviously, is a little less easily fixed. My guess is the former, honestly. My PS4 has some weird fuckup with the disc drive every few months, and it didn't start till about a month after having it a year.

>but i'm trying to download tomorrow children
It's trying to stop you from downloading shit games.

Is Zombi on sale? Is it good?

I got it on PS+ I think 2 months ago, I tried it then and didn't really care for it, but I tried it a week ago at a friends house who got a little further than I did and it was pretty cool. Not something i'd go out of my way to buy, but it's not horrible, I just didn't like the atmosphere and respawning zombies.
but it's free, user. I can't help it.

shitmato/10

How much does sony charge to get a system repaired?

bout' tree-fitty

>The Tomorrow Children Free to Play version is up

is this good?, is only 3GB

>faggots with autism actually make it their job to bump this shitty thread

thanks for bumping the thread for us

>Hillary is still alive
Feels bad man. We should have Bernie not her evil self

So what is actually up with the PS4pro

Is it for real just a hardware gimmick upgrade in a box, or am I going to need to get one of these fucking things to play new games in a half a year

I have a shitty old box for a television so 4k gaming wouldn't even be a good idea if I tried to, I just don't want to get screwed like the shitty n3DS that hides exclusives behind it

mhm, I'm sure Barney "Vote for Hillary" Sandals is much better.

psnprofiles.com/golden_2343

feel free to add me ps4genners, I accept all friend requests

fuck no lad

>SK avatar
>Doesn't have SK game

Nigga are you a normie? If you don't have a 4k TV stick with regular ps4 there's no such thing has ps4 pro only™
Holy shit I can already imagine the confusion during the holidays

>boys
>on ps4g

LOL

this, it's such a old overplayed meme

friend me!
ponziohh

I play but suck at SF4, overwatch, or MGSO3

>the leak comes from Asia, where according to reports, the PS Plus Blog post went live early and detailed that Saint’s Row 4: Re-Elected, BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend and Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture were part of the November lineup.

another shit month, fucking saint's row again

so uh when is psn gonna go up?

only free day from work and school and this shit is bumming me down

>BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend

fuccbois gonna get rekt again

So, I just invaded elven village that was abandoned by their men and village chief says she'll do anything as long as I will agree to not kill them.

Wat do?

kill them

why?

>PSN
>forced to play my backlog instead of online stuff i've played for 100's of hours already

>Sain't Row yet again
>BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend

looks like sony knows their core audience too well, they've started handing out literal kusoge vidya, fucking blazblue:cpe is even on this debacle of a list of 'recommended' 'games' lol

Can we create separate "Absolutely recommended" list with games that will be a good purchase for absolute majority?

Are you guys high? Psn is working fine my dudes

Boy I can't wait to trade in all these for $20 of my pro :^)

kek, fucking gamestop

t. Zhang

The absolutely recommended games are just the obvious shit every knows about. Games like GTA.

>yfw yna posts a reply to one of your posts

GTA is shit though

who are you talking to?

anonymous poster

in the context of that list it's still one of the better games

the problem is that roboaddy, who makes these lists, is extremely subjective and a member of the circlejerk that goes on in these threads

>the problem is that roboaddy, who makes these lists, is extremely subjective and a member of the circlejerk that goes on in these threads
nobody stops you from making a separate list and posting it

yeah its fucking epic funny xD kek lel

I'm more content by just calling the list kusoge in every thread, takes less effort if I'm quite honest lad

kek, fucking this, based lad

WHERE IS /ps4g/ GAME NIGHT?

we should do one this friday, battlefield 1, 2 squads maybe do a full operations match or two, I'd be down for that

We should bring our moms

Nobody here has battlefield 1

are you fucking shitting me mate? just because you're broke and can't afford the yearly edition of FIFA doesn't mean the rest of us are broke niggas too

I have battlefield but I'm too nervous to talk to anyone here

we don't need to talk at all mate, someone could make a custom match and pass out invites to all who want to play, we would just have to post our psn profiles itt

PSN DOWN AGAIN EXPLAIN YOURSELF YOSHIDA YOU FUCKING KEKBOI

>psn down again

will we be fucking compensated you fucking sony cuckolds, I paid to play online and this is like the 4th day this month psn has been down

for fuck sake

Yeah they auto-extend your PS+ sub for however long it was down for.

Why the fuck did EA release Titanfall 2, 5 days after Battlefield 1?
Did they want it to fail?

yeah titanfall is gonna bomb hard

>the tank sections of BF1's singleplayer on hard

LOL, 2 hits and you're done, can't remember the last time I saw something this unfair in a videogame

do it on foot, not joking

I actually cheesed the fuck out of those tanks in the last battle, when there's 4 tanks against you, just bombed those fuckers from across the map, but yeah repairing the tank outside of the tank is crucial, I'm glad that part of the campaign is over at least

What's facism?

IW on the horizon too. then again it is a shooter of the modern type, it should still do ok. It won't be anything like stillborn being absolutely crushed by overwatch

What?

I'm playing The Tomorrow Children right now

it's up again

after the pure joy of playing BF1 in it's WW1 setting and that fact that the game has 0 muh future modern warfare space guns bullshit, if there's any justice in the world both IW and TF2 will bomb and in 2017 we'll get 3 shooter games by Dice, Treyarch/Infinity Ward and Respawn set in WW2

Respawn are really the most disappointing one.
They left IW because they wanted to do their own shit and now they do literally the same game.