USPS Rural Route Vehicles

Ayy. Looking for vehicle recommendations to deliver mail in. Live in Wisconsin so need to deal with snow. Currently have Honda CR-V but driving from passenger seat is killing my back. Other carriers have RHD Jeep Wranglers but I haven't heard good things about reliability and ass for gas mileage (500+ stops on my route, 100 miles of stop and go)
Is importing a car an actual possibility?
Needs: RHD and tons of room decent mileage and reliability under 10k, or the above left hand drive with bench seat and column shifter.

Other urls found in this thread:

japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1991-honda-acty-van/
seattle.craigslist.org/search/cto?query=rhd
chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ctd/5755037243.html
sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/5744282446.html
japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1991-mitsubishi-delica/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you could import an R32 GTR and have the flyest mail car ever

Import something like the following:
japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1991-honda-acty-van/

Kei trucks and microvans are where it's at

>RHD

>Mitsubishi Pajero
>Hilux Surf

ford transit

Yeah would love to lol.
Very interesting. Will look into this.
Is there a certain year that I should be looking at?

Upper Peninsula fag here.

Our mailman runs a Buick Century with mud terrains during the spring/summer and really aggressive snow tires during the winter.

He said it's extremely comfy and hasn't left him stranded yet. He's also a hell of a driver.

Lots of rhd vehicle on the west coast.

seattle.craigslist.org/search/cto?query=rhd

Just drive your route backwards, pham.

Some of my neighbors are rural route carriers. One drives a RHD Jeep Cherokee and the other drives a RHD Subaru wagon.

Importing them is also easy, because the car was sold in the US, just in LHD configuration. No need to change anything.

Import a CRV. It's easy and it's cheap to fix because theres domestic models.

Freind of mine imorted a crv with really low kms for a silly low price, and junk yards are full of parts.

Not to mention crvs are great cars

If it's RHD you have to crash test unless it's 25 years or older. There are lots of Japanese cars that can be imported though.

no need to import

How do you feel about a sweet red BMW rhd wagon?
chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ctd/5755037243.html

sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/5744282446.html

Diesel, 4x4, hey hey...

japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1991-mitsubishi-delica/

I need this in my life.

Subaru mail car.

>JDM RHD Merc

Someone mentioned above but an old subaru wagon (GL, DL, loyale) with 4x4. I have an 85 and it's a real piece of shit (what do you expect for 600 bucks) but it just won't die, currently I've been delivering pizzas in it so we'll see how long it holds up