/padg/ - Puzzle & Dragons General

Post Your Box When Asking for Help.
Reminder to Ignore Shitposters and Avatarfags.

>Multiplayer Chat Room
discord.me/padg
#padg @ rizon

>/padg/ Links, FAQ and Friend List
pastebin.com/L2DbxACx

>How to git gud at pazzlan
youtube.com/watch?v=tLku-s20EBE

>JP Meta
Reroll tier egg list
game8.jp/archives/19241
Template party lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
10/24 - 10/30: One Shot Challenge! - No Magic Stone
10/24 - 11/6: Green Earth's Dimension Dragon Arrives!
10/24 - 11/6: Halloween Haunts Puzzle & Dragons Once More!

Previous Thread:

Meimei is very hage

>no JP2 ults
My NA accounts remain dead.

>rolled a thor
FUCK

Which one should I go for? B/R has a dong which is gonna be very useful with the Sarasvati buff but B/B has more HP and one extra SB.

Post Hanuman.

IT'S TIME

The fuck am I supposed to do with all these Snow Globe Dragons Blanc

Sell them

give them to me

4 is more than enough, you selfish bastard.

Pulled him from the one-time rem, so what endgame teams can he reside in?

Unless your team is going to be dong based (Scheat/Orochi) you still aren't going to use dongs much. 3+3+3 kills most things with just OE and when you need to burst rows do it better.

The fire evo has more water attack and suits other teams that are really prong better.

Nothing right now, but maybe he'll be usable with Christmas Myr.

But christmas myr will be red

>being so terrible, you are used as the tease bait for NA/cucks
someone please end my suffering

>play bargain REM
>second Ruel
Does this thing have any use at all?

Should I blow my 10 stones to try and get Karin? I already wasted 50 poverty ones and only got useless silvers.

I want to cry

>bait rem
you deserve it senpai

B/B or B/R Mori?

D/L or D/D Akechi?

DD and DL Akechi are for different teams.

Is the Snow Globe rush a 1-time or time-limited dungeon? Is PAD compatible with iOS10?

>stoned C9 because

Sometimes you don't give a fuck anymore and one stone for a pii is okay

My benis has become fully erect, thanks bbc user.

That's absolutely not ok, NA shitter.

Continue stoning shaming has to stop. It's paying to keep the game alive and should be valued just like whales

Any team suggestions for (All Attribute Required) dungeons?

Ronove/Kaede/Baldin/Parv/Isis

Sumire Sumire Isis Andro/Skuld DKali

I'm embarrassed to say I kind of instantly dismissed Ronove as soon as I got him because I'm bad at rainbows, so I'm just now taking a good look at him. I'm thinking, should I actually use him on my main Kaede team to replace Osiris? My team right now is Kaede/Perseus/Parvati/Verdandi/Osiris

No, not at all. Lead with him and it is much better than your other teams. There are tons of time extends and crosses just take some practice to get good at.

DELETE THIS, FANFICFAG. Hanuman is her one true husbando.

Ronove is absolutely broken and is actually easier to fully activate than radra most of the time. Even getting his x100 activation is braindead.

>Ronove is absolutely broken

In practice he's clearly super-good but I still don't see what busts him vs. the other heart-crossers.

so would be an optimal team?

He's broken if you have his optimal team. Honestly, ronove's optimal team is flat out better than kaede's because she's so orb hungry for her max multiplier.

AWOKEN SONIA WHEN

>they will never change those fucking auto-heal awakenings to something actually useful.

Even fucking jammer/poison/blind resists would be preferable.

He's one of the best subs for Astaroth team.
Auto-heal is an okay idea in itself, it's just that the amount healed is so minuscule it might as well be nothing, they just need to make it scale a little with your team's RCV and auto-heal will be usable.

>rolled once to show someone how terrible this machine is
Guess gungho wants me to fap.

Since even trash mobs in upper difficulty dungeons still hit like trucks, it would have to be a pretty big scaling for you to not want it to be ANYTHING else.

Maybe if they had each auto-heal give you an increased bonus heal percentage based off that card's RCV to heart matches?

>he rolled the only acceptable waifu in the REM
Nice!

You are going to turn her into the nopan version right? Otherwise you might as well just sell her.
>Maybe if they had each auto-heal give you an increased bonus heal percentage based off that card's RCV to heart matches?
Enhanced heart orbs already exist tho.

>14 rolls
>tfw you rolled uncute trashy whores like misery and sonia
>no karin
Fucking cunt rem

Where the fuck is new event Antonio? I want more free stones to throw into your bait REM.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

iktf my man

Why are we dead? Is N/A working hard to clear this challenge?

>Got New Years Leilan in January
>Never found red chasers until the tournament dungeon a month or two ago
>Roll Halloween Karin
>Blue chasers don't reliably drop anywhere either
Fuck. Tempted to just stick my piis in her.

I gave up like most of the other NA anons (stuck at c7). It's just too difficult for us to clear.

I need the Odin Tamazo, I'll probably never use it but I need it

They should heal for a % of max HP instead. Maybe around 3% per awakening would be balanced. Then make the latent one heal .5% each.

Cleared it yesterday, now I'm back to having nothing to do until Krishna hits NA so I can attempt Arenas with him. Although I could probably do A1 with Saras but I'm not very confident in that team because I have no heartmakers except for Sumire for sustain, or utility like poison, def break or delay.

Stop making excuses and admit you're just shit at the game.

>these flame bastards in the halloween dungeon

What the fuck they take no damage WHY HAVEN'T I FOUGHT THESE BEFORE AAAAH

You are right, I am bad at this game. I still can't combo for shit despite having already played for close to a year. But that still won't stop me from clearing arena with Krishna once he comes to NA though :^)

How do you cheese C10 with GrOdin?

>GrOdin
:^)

Sorry, I meant gbrodin.

I remeber when i used to be so excited when I got a snowglobe, now they are so easy to get, got 9 siting in my box for no reason.

Same here user. I'm still in the mindset of "I need to save these just in case" too even though they give them out like candy now.

Just search for Odin in the previous thread.
Speaking of snow globes, we are getting a snow globe rush tomorrow, is it some sort of gift dungeon? Will we get a stone for clearing it or will be it be no stone like Zeus/Hera +297?

It's a gift dungeon, so you can't clear it more than once.

nah, gaybois autoheal has saved my ass several times when you're trading heartcross for health every turn.

do we get a stone for clearing it?

No

Figured, Padguide has it listed under PADR which is the same as Zeus and Hera 297.

good, you get to replace out 9 spaces of your box for something equally shit, like bait rems

is the anime any good?

It's ok for a kid show but don't watch it if you want some sort of masterpiece.

I like the MC who isn't hotheaded, which is somewhat rare for a boys-oriented kids show.

What teams have you guys used for One Shot 7, with no awakenings? Using A.Panda I keep finding myself orb starved. Did okay with Sarasvati until the blue shieldras showed up.

Artemis + Balboa did the job for me.

>FB image
What sort of cuck posts degenerate anime images on a normie social networking website? What sort of cuck downloads said images and reposts them on Veeky Forums?

Calm down there, autismo

Did it with A.Bastet, generally most combo leads would do well since they are not too dependent on skills usage, you just got bad luck with Saras because of the shieldras, or you can do it with GOdin :^)

An N/Acuck.
>they can't even navigate pixiv or twitter to get pad images
Lmao

ENOUGH. YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR WITH BULLYING NA PLAYERS, SCUCC.

Cleared with Skuld-chan! get good or stick to clearing kotg friendo

>want halloween Kali
>would have to sell half my box or 4/5 50k gfcs
Why is mp so inflated

Misery is very cute

Hit a nerve did he, NA shitter?

It's not the waifu you hate, it's just the poster.

Ana Ceres or Awoken Ceres? Don't have typhon

Is there a better way to save orbs of a single color than two boxes of 4 on the bottom right and left?

Ok guys stop talking about uncute skanks and post Laks!

Doesn't help that that illustration is incredibly ugly.

It's true to the source material.

Hint: you can just filter him

>this autism
Jesus user, does skuckposting bother you that much?

>doing C10
>making combos to full heal until Myr's absorb goes away
>get called right in the middle of it
Fuck you I'm burning a stone. Give me that goddamn Tamazo

Nice

Oh, NA.

GOdin/Freyja/Beorc/Dios/Dios/GOdin
Inherit shadow field or miracle of healing. Can replace Freyja and a GOdin with a Michael and ALB, respectively.

Not him but I literally broke down in tears a day or two ago when I realized how the skuck has taken over /padg/ after all the time we've been around. I'd show you my filters but I'm on my phone right now, it's a much more comprehensive list but even then it's sometimes not enough.

Heh

user, it's time to get a grip.

>implying that every waifu isn't cute