/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

NIGHTMARE SLAIN: >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv
>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne Damage Calculations and Formulas
pastebin.com/YnRRZPMp

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F5zboV3_9KY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for cutest boss

>first time bothering with chalice dungeons since release
>figure the early ones will be piss
>tiny little lady spawning fireballs
>one-shot me at level 90
>mfw

NANI.

Were you standing in an oil pool?

No. I even checked that when I came back. No oil. I might've been hit by a molotov at the same time, I'm not sure. I just saw a lot of fire and then I blew the fuck up.

She sometimes casts two fireballs in quick succession, that might have been it.

PSN fucked for anybody else?

reminded a little of my own Bloodborne inspired concept(will probably end up using it for a Tabletop RPG campaign some day);

Bloodborne meets a late 20's to early 40's New York City expy meets Pulp/Noir/Weird Fiction of the era(including some aspects of Golden Age Superhero fiction, albeit more as a background detail), mixed with a heaping helping of various D&D concepts, resulting in the City of Ravencastle(see attached map, although some of the names on the map will be changed since it's explicitly not going to be Earth)

It's maintenance related to the PS4 patch, pham

How much longer?

No idea, might could check PSNs twitter or something

>Make an Arcane Build
>Walk into Amygdala's boss room
>Instantly 3 shot him before he can even attack with executioner's gloves
first time playing

I'm surprised people say Arcane is shit early in the game. All you need is a Fire Saw Spear and pump Vit & Arc as you burn though the game.

>keep getting one-shot by club-undead giant

Fuck doing this shit at low level.

Its because people are too shit to beat the depth 1 chalice after BSB for their fire gem

I'm not kidding. Fags here have complained about it

>Noir
I'm interested. Maybe there my character would be more fitting instead of acting like a detective in Yharnam.

I'll type up and share some more details about the setting later(right now sleep is beckoning)

IS IT HIM?

I can wait.

>arcane build
>first time playing

Its not

I don't think our Noseman got made in Ds3 at all from what I remember hearing

I'm confused. I killed Amelia, but none of the night-time triggers are happening. I can't talk to Patches, there's no Mad Men spawning in Hemwick.

What's going on?

did you interact with the skull on the altar?

Yes. I even entered the Forbidden Woods once.

Glitch or what said.

Can the Loch Shield defend against A Call Beyond? It might make things easier agains Micolash.

Arc mustard face

It can be pretty damn difficult before you get the gems

For whatever reason, it didn't work until I hard-reset the PS4. Fucking From games.

Is hotdog generally considered a tough boss or should I feel bad for getting bitchslapped several times just now?

If it's the Cursed one, don't feel too bad. He has some nasty hitboxes sometimes.

>chalice Rom

This fight can fuck right the fuck off.

It was actually the first one... I was using +3 Tonitrus until I got fed up and removed the fire gems from my Saw Spear. After that the only problem was the bullshit one-shot leap attack

It's easier once you realize that its head isn't as tough as Moonside Lake Rom's, and if you hide behind the pillars the meteors can't hit you.

>tiny
>he doesn't know

Honestly, that's not my issue. The issue is that I look away for a split second and get one-shot by the fucking kamikaze spiders.

kek do the long legged potatoes cast magic balls instead of fireballs?

Anyone have the Maria whirligig saw L2 bullying webm?

Or just Maria bullying in general

Both versions can cast both types of magic.
The main difference is that the ones with exposed legs can cast an AoE that buffs all the surrounding zombies giving them a red aura.

Why did you post Lori Loud?

I have been meaning to ask why you guys seem to be fond of bullying Maria.

They can't beat her on their own.

They want some DLC weapon such as Kos Parasite or Bloodletter but their blood levels are too low to beat the bosses.

The fight is too hard for them so they joke about how "O LEL THE FIGHTS SO EASY MIGHT AS WELL SALMON TWO GAIZ TO MAKE IT END IN 10 SEXONDS""

Revenge for her kicking their asses 1on1.

Why do people shit on the rakuyo so much? The moveset is fun for PvE but it's total shit in PvP unless you have someone who literally won't dodge out of an R1 chain.

Spin

you suck at it
the rakuyo r1 spam and spin have gigantic hitboxes that come out fast enough to effortlessly catch backdashing out of the r1 chain

You can get hit by that?

>but it's total shit in PvP

It's literally the best weapon in the game for PvP.

Yes, even if you don't actually get it by it.

I've been gone a while, how many of you nerds watch Loud House exactly?

none

I believe you.

Either way, I need to get back in the game soon. Last left off at the choir.

>le she's so hard the boys are buttblasted meme

She's an incredibly uninspired character with badly forced relevance to the plot, she comes off as someone's pet project and/or waifu material they got into the game and she's laughably edgy in a game that rides the line very well. People like to bully her with Whirli L2s because it invalidates her super duper cool and tough edgelord persona From tried to push for.

But the waifufags actually think every single bully meme is a greasy neckbeard crying over his lost 60k blood echoes.

Found the shitty player.

You can dodge behind all of her attacks user.

>people ask for co-op because they want to demonstrate something to a fictional character

>autists actually believe this

git gud

Okay then.
>People like to bully her with Whirli L2s because it invalidates her super duper cool and tough edgelord persona From tried to push for.
May I make one simple suggestion? m.youtube.com/watch?v=F5zboV3_9KY

>mfw defeated Lady maria first time without whirligig meme

Holy shit faggots. I also defeated kos parasite with transformed ludwuig's holy blade. Wasn't even that hard.

Fucking faggots who can't play against slightly faster opponents

There it is!

Found the waifufags. Do the bully memes truly make you this upset? People like making fun of an edgelord, it's just how it is, guys.

orphan of kosm* whatever

>implying anyone needs the whirli to beat muhria

Nigga it's just fun

It's funny because you can't hide how ass blasted you are because of Maria.

Tell me user, how many times did she rape you before you found out about whirligig meme??? Was she mean? Didn't you save after fighting the living failures?

You are a living failure user. Just like them. And that's why mari

...user?

>And that's why mari
Did you die or something?

If she was our waifu we wouldn't have such little difficulty kicking her shit in.

>calls me ass blasted
>is this defensive over someone making fun of a fictional character for being shit

I never mentioned her fight, boyo, just her character.

>all these randoms with downscaled password summons

Do these people have friends or something?

>bestplayerinthisgeneral.jpg

Funny, because the entire meme centers on the fight and has nothing to do with her character

>it's a chalice rom in a tiny room episode

user, he's dead. Have some respect you butt-blasted lady maria boytoy.

How tiny?

>has nothing to do with her character

Are

Are you for real?

Nice try, friend

Try using a tampon to stop the bleeding.

Enough to make a man sick

Jesus dude. The joke started because her AI (eg. the FIGHT) can't react to more than one target and she ends up spinning in circles and getting stunlocked into oblivion.

Stop trying so hard to defend your waifu. Your new is showing.

Heads up guys I'm getting constant invasions outside Ludwig's. So far only one host has bitched off to the fog.

Oh God you are serious, aren't you?

>your waifu
>new

Nice projecting. I'm not defending shit, but you people seem to miss like a good half of the meme's meaning.

neat

>seem to miss like a good half of the meme's meaning
Nice projecting.

Lemme guess: you were just """pretending""" to be retarded?

why a saw spear? would it work with any other weapon?

I dunno, were you?

Saw Spear is OP as hell.

>would it work with any other weapon?
Yes, but it works particularly well with Saw Spear and Cleaver.

>I know you are but what am I
Scathing.

How did they remove her pants without removing her boots first?

Yeah because 'lol were u pretending to be retarded' is such a great argument in the first place.

why? is it because those two weapons are fast?

I ain't a waifufag. Just a guy wanting to know why she has so many people bothered.

Dude, you lost. Just accept it and calm the fuck down.

If I lost you wouldn't continue defending this character so hard.

>fast
>huge phantom range
>good damage
>serrated bonus makes them supereffective on beast
>stunlocks for days
>great transform attacks
Saws are just too good.

I'm sure some Mariafags go by pic related.

Nobody was even discussing the character besides you. Are you totally illiterate?

Is this kino?

I have always, always known back since people had huge arguments about Maria that the bully meme existed because of her character. It's half her character and her AI that make the meme, why are you denying her character has nothing to do with it? Either you've just never heard that part or you're defending her for some weird reason.