>Go into parking structure
>Drive around each level in search of holy grail safe parking spot
>passing several open spots but to packed in
>10 minutes go by
>Dont find a safe one
>Abandon mission and go home

bought coolant.

Didnt read that it was concentrate,
fill up car and fuck up the whole colling unit...

pls halp

>honked at someone for being in the right

wtf

I do this too, I won't even park my shitbox besides SUVs or any women driven cars.

I'll only park next to nice cars because I know they are careful not to damage their paint by dingging my door. I won't be a dick and park next to a lone nice car though because I understand him.

I always double take my car

I always yank out my center distributor plug before leaving so nobody steals my shitbox.

Kek

Never understood how people can be so careless with cars. Have seen some really nice very very expensive new cars that are already dent up and havent been washed in weeks.

burnout in the middle of my street, in front of kids, their dad comes out and starts yelling im calling the cops, how dare you, get the fuck out of here, lol i live a couple doors down

now that i am older, that guy should've kicked my ass, i was doing a burnout through three gears!!!

Start driving again after many years as a bus-cuck.

>Use GOOGLE Eath to plan my route to Wal-Mart.
>Follow the path on street view while making car sounds.

talk/scream at myself in the car :)

i hear this is normal though so that is ok

My shitbox is covered in big dents, scratches, etc and i wash it 1-2 times a year. I see no reason to worry about exterior cosmetics since I know it'll get dinged by niggers in parking lots. Or a storm will come through and hail damage it. Interior and mechanically I take excellent care of it though since those are the parts that matter to me, making it reliable and comfy to ride in. However mine is a shitbox, nice cars deserve to be taken care of mechanically and cosmetically.

Nigger detected

I bought a 2013 chevy impala because of the movie Drive.

Ahha i bought concentrated coolent by accident once but wasn't autistic enough to put it in the car

what

I do the same thing anytime i'm going somewhere unfamiliar

Drove an auto while usually drive standard

>urge to shift intensifies
>make the shift noise while hovering my hand over the gear selector in H pattern

Nah sempai, he's right. That's the beauty of the rusty shitbox. Its aesthetics matter very little so all you have to do is take care of the vitals.

I wash mine monthly but in no way am I spending money on claybars or whatever to make my old, scratched, dinged up, econoshitbox look showroom floor quality. It's a waste of my money and my time.

>slamming the gears up and down until 5th where I go up to neutral then straight right and up
>It takes probably 3 seconds
>dad laughs at me

>Own a normal 2016 impreza 4 door
>Drive it normally as my daily
>In a parking lot waiting to give a friend a ride
>2010 WRX STI hatch back comes tires squealing into the parking 4 spots away
>It's in subaru STI blue, red mudflaps, he's blasting trance with windows open
>Owner has messy hair, clothes look unwashed and smoke cigarettes
>Carefully lower seat back, raise windows and hide in my car until he goes away
>Friend comes to car
>Sees me hiding
>Without even thinking he compares me to the STI owner "Hey a subaru guy just like you"
>Drop of friend and feel like crying in bed
>Reconsidering getting the subaru and should of bought the 2016 civic

Was it any good as a car?

Really depends on the car. I used to drive an ugly shitbox and only washed it once a month. Didnt matter still looked like shit regardless.

Now I got a nice car and wash it weekly, its worth it though to have that sweet shine.

>dumbass was parked wayyy to close to me at my complex
>Saw they were in a firelane too
>Called the police
>They towed the car

In my car 5th is farther to the right than the other gears and it doesn't go right in like that. I have to move it over in neutral or it'll just hit the side and probably go into 4th.

I need new bushings that might be a problem

That's what I mean, man. My rusty shitbox is always going to be a rusty shitbox no matter how much I dress it up. Especially for me considering I got the car for less than $2k.

But a nice car deserves that extra effort.