I just was at pick n pull for 8 hours trying to find a radio

I just was at pick n pull for 8 hours trying to find a radio.

Will this somehow connect to the wires in my 05 sunfire?

I can't find a wiring harness for it.

If I yanked the harness out of the car I got it from would it still work? Would all the colors match up?

This is my cars wiring thingy
It's smaller than the radio I bought.

nasty ass nails

Probably not.
Aftermarket -> OEM = OK
Brand 1 OEM -> Brand 2 OEM = No

A lot of OEM radios have some car functionality running through them, among other things. Not to mention the DIN sizes aren't normally 100% standard.

>8 hours searching for a radio
>buys the wrong one
Kek

God dammit this just isn't fair

I just wanted to listen to music in my car using an aux jack

Without costing millions of dollars

buy a cheap 20$ chinese stereo
thats what i did
it even has bluetooth

Those sound like absolute dick and break in 6 months. OP needs an OEM head unit from his manufacturer that has a gen 1 monodirectional CD changer port on it that can be wired to an aux jack pretty easily. He can't even do the same manufacturer part though so he's fucked.

just get a cheap radio from walmart or electronic express or something like that i paid $100 for a head unit and 4 speakers it has aux

I bet OP's factory radio has a tape player.

Stop being such a cheap faggot and buy a 40 dollar pioneer head unit.

>spend 8 hours instead of buying a cheap system

Actually no it's the other way around

I have a cd unit and I want to downgrade to a tape unit so I can plug in a cassette to aux thing and connect that to Bluetooth.

Pretty sure I'm fucked right now but I can still return this and try to find another one.

Why not just buy a cheap stereo with aux and Bluetooth?

Because they're not cheap at all and everything you have to do to hook it up makes it even more expensive.

>Buy cheap wiring harness adapter
>Plug in

Not hard

Where are these cheap radios you speak of?

Other user said they break down easily?

>05 sunfire

should have left it at picknpull

>car stereos are expensive and hard to install
You're the same kind of retard that comes to /g/ and says building a PC is too hard. Fuck off already.

I'm sure you can find a converter, just hope it's not harder than buying a new one.

I know sunfires are cavalier twins, but I hope is not as hard as it was for my old csv. Take the whole dash apart, it was ass.

k well you could have looked this shit up before hand, but now you're wasting both time and gas when you can probably have just gotten a used aftermarket radio for 40$ and this kind of shit is the reason you're broke as fuck driving a fucking sunfire.

>going to pull a part for 8 hours for a stock radio instead of buying an aftermarket head unit with full harness and instructions for $50-$100

What r u doin m8

>cheap stereo
>playing through Bluetooth
I guess when you listen to bad music you don't really care about the quality

Being a broke NEET?