/ssg/ Soccer Spirits General #381

/ssg/ Soccer Spirits General #381

Yugioh is fun edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E (embed)
Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Oct. 28th - Oct. 29th: Jacob, Griffith, Jade Rakshasa, Virgil, Shura, William, Vonchi

Nov. 4th - Nov. 6th.
> Lia (Ardor), Nerua (Thunder), Black Tortoise (Whirlwind), Ustiel (Light), Pinol (Dark), MX27 Leventor (Thunder, Legendary), Serestia (Dark, Legendary)

Nov. 11th - Nov. 13th.
> Lucian (Arodor), Z001 Veronica (Thunder), Miho (Whirlwind), Dynames (Light), Malcolm (Dark), Jin (Whirlwind, Legendary), Aiolos (Whirlwind, Legendary)

Current events:
Ere Ere Rival Match 10/16 - 10/30
Reto Rival Match 10/23 - 11/6
Jury Boss Match 10/28 - 10/30 & 11/04 - 11/06
Collect the Coins! Event 10/13 - 10/28
Autumn Scouting Event 10/13 - 10/28

More info can be found in-game

Previous thread:

Cumming inside Isilla's tight teen pussy.

Where's the Silla buffs?

That's fucking hot.

I'm not sure how I feel about the Ustiel overhaul. On one hand, she is now better, on the other, unless she has phenomenal stats, she might end up going from a joke character into just a bad one. Don't do this to one of my earliest soccer waifu, BB.

And don't forget her glowing snatch.

Cumming inside Silk's tight elf pussy.

>one of... adjective adjective... waifu
You deserve it for having too many waifu. Not good for laifu.

Has anyone tried Sue with TW and 2 red healtstones?
She would have 280% increased atk power when attacked.

Well, a lot of changes in the PvE department. I'm glad we will be able to acquire Micki again, I hope we also get the other neglected PvP reward players like Furion.

>more than one waifu
muslims out now

Sounds good in theory. But even ardor wise there are better units to do the CM/ST job and such a build won't be suitable for any other position.

>Light gets yet another hp totem
Why? Light needs a good Dr totem to not get one shot by any fucking striker.

Since she has 30% hp buff on herself she would get insane hp and damage and good CAR if you throw Yuri and DQ with her in the mid.
I would sure as hell like to test this but i'm not going to 7* Sue yet for just a test.

I'm playing mobages and posting on Veeky Forums. What laifu?

Hyang Ran

>Spray Unknown Liquid
some real shit right there

I have mine at previous hypermax and 2x reflex stones, star tears, and ardor HP. Its not bad perse, able to hold the ball well with Victoria-Lia and makes most attacking units explode, at ST, holds the ball better than an Elaine without Battalion and provides reasonable ATB control for the forward line.

However in CM, having a Sue would mean an offensive compromise against more reliable penetrators such as Roina, and at ST lacks totem skills.

Also, DQ and Yuri are generally preferred for the backline and performs less otherwise so it may be a waste for them to be coupled with Sue in mid just for Sue to work.

I'm not sure where you're getting at but as far as I can tell you when Sue plays with a JK/mahou shoujo team.

Her DR totem needs multiple dead players to be good.

Woah a whole 0% to 21% Dr
SO good. Light nerfs when?

I was thinking if she can be built so that anyone who touches her automatically explodes. Decimate enemy mid and move to front.

That's what TB Victoria does.

That's Luka you retard

Meet Niarose.jpg

>heals 30% hp and 30% spirit WITH EVERY ACTION
thats a lot

I know right
She needs a nerf.

Another Shit patch with shit balance changes

Guess the fall patch is week after next before the next season starts
hopefully

Sauce?

Serin fail Luka skin

>150-200 hp healed back in pvp
>good
Yup so broken
> Less than 1/3 of the spirit bar recovered per action
>When Bora can delete a bar and a half in one shot
Ustiel is shit and will continue to be

She really can't and you can't compare action to shoot.

Isillia and Hyang have DI totems.
Mariel has a DI active.
Light had no HP totems for back and now we have 3+, I'll take it.
PLu we finally got a 2nd boss who won't be total shit.

>DI active
>any leader active that is lost on KO
Maybe if it persists through KO. Otherwise that spirit cost and needing to get a turn to activate is somewhat very conditional.

>You can't really compare an action to a shoot
In a way you are however when a unit does main role is to shoot then it might as well be consider that her passive will always activate. Of course there are times when a striker will try to steal or block, however she is a stacking striker so she's supposed to do more than one shot. She burns more than what one unit can recover.
>Miho burns 12% per enemy unit in the line whenever she does an action
>The new guy burns 8% per enemy unit in the line whenever they do an action
Ustiel or rather spirit gen might as well be fucking nothing with all these units that can easily remove spirit

Are you literally retarded?

I am.

>Fixed some typos with English and Spanish.

No more REVOLUTION?

Daily crystal subscription ran out yesterday, I was just waiting for the patch notes to see if there was any hope of balance before next season.

Is it best to delete the app icon when going on 21 days on inactivity, or do most people just uninstall (since patches pretty much re-download the game anyway)?

No balance, patch notes are already out.

Revolution is over.

>Is it best to delete the app icon when going on 21 days on inactivity, or do most people just uninstall
what's the difference if you think you're just gonna stay away for 21 days?

Yea I know, that is why my semi-retirement starts today.

I'll log in to collect loot for not playing and read patch notes for a few months but I would rather not quit entirely if I can help it.

>what's the difference if you think you're just gonna stay away for 21 days?

It will be much longer than 21 days, I will just be checking in to collect loot. It's just that the game isn't worth the stress of playing in it's current state.

I am not struggling through 1000 Victoria fights just to make low galaxy again next season, and I've given up on PvE because all future content will only be cleared by stacking Sharr with Elaines. The developers have painted themselves in a corner with the DI mechanic trumping all else.

>victoria

That should say Angela. But victoria is just as big a part of the current stagnation I guess.

Are there skills that decrease the amount of time before a skill can activate? Nikita's long pass says you can only use it after 15 minutes have passed, but sometimes I can use it 3 minutes into a game. It's not consistent at all and I can't tell what's causing it.

>Ustiel EE
She is not horrible anymore, maybe I can use her in my CoT Light team.

>Nikita's long pass says you can only use it after 15 minutes have passed
It does?

Active [Irregular Homing Instinct I]
Available in 15 min
[Long Pass] Recovers the action bar by 20%, receiving pass effect by 10 / 12.5 / 15 / 17.5 / 20%, and penetration by 7.5 / 9.375 / 11.25 / 13.125 / 15% of the designated player.

It's 15 match minutes, the counter on the corner is the match time. The match ends at 45 minutes.
The only skill I know that can reduce Cooldown is Universal Harmony, that only Miho has.

That's the cooldown of the skill, just another shit translation.

Now i want to take a rest from Angelas too.
Pve mechanics and/or values should be separate from pvp, otherwise one of the modes always gonna be fucked up. Whatever, BB fucks them both anyways.

Which one should I EE first: Saramis,Vivid Fear,Silk or Linmay?
I'm leaning on Vivid Fear

Saramir is the choice

Saramir gives almost nothing, Silk gives atk, Linmay gives action bar, and VF gives speed and reflex. I would go with VF.

Those are the finest women in SS, excellent taste, user.

Go with VF > Linmay > Silk > Saramir

>The developers have painted themselves in a corner with the DI mechanic trumping all else.
mechanic doesn't matter, there's just too much of it
you wouldn't call attack power a "broken mechanic" if every AP source in the game suddenly 10x'd

there is Sky and Dragon's Reflux too

If you are going on a break from this game, be sure to send an in game notice to the devs and explain the reason you are taking a break. They will otherwise assume you just quit and moved on to another game. Let them know you will return when things improve.

The official forum has like 7 regulars and most are ardor apologists asking for Nari buffs, so they get no real feedback from them.

But there is no way to cap DI without fucking over PVE.

>since 2015 people rely on sharr + DI stack to OHKO all tough PVE content
>Add more DI sources
>too many people easily clearing content
>raise difficulty to give sharr users a bit more challenge
>absolutely fuck over all players who can't stack DI
>More players switch to sharr so they too can OHKO all content in the game in 4 minutes
>PVE difficulty is raised again

This will go on forever.

How 2 trigger everyone ITT
"Hey, we are releasing new thing with Ardor/x or Light/x ace! Enjoy!"

They should just make them ingame just like events. it is also better because this way they also have info on what the rank of the player, so they know it isn't a random newbie.

the cycle you're talking about has nothing specific to do with DI though, you're just describing how power creep works in grind games that have lived for way too longer than it should have

the latter is harder to fix but the former is nowhere near as hard, it should just be like any other balance tweaks that they threw out several months ago including the pen rebalance

>2015
>using sharr
>not using lucid with kevin/IC nari/beth mid for under 1 minute clears in CoD like every other top rank player
>not being a shitter with a 0 superb ravian easily cheesing season 3 CoD before healing GKs were introduced

It is element specific power creep though. Power creep is fine but not if it exclusively favors one element with one play style.

Aslan match was a perfect example of this. Last years aslan match we saw varied teams using half a dozen strategies and could beat it with any striker. The match was more of a puzzlegame where you had to find a solution besides brute force.

This year they doubled the enemy team strength and it was just "lol sharr plus double Elaine = 10K damage instant win".

Gravity used to be more exploitable for PvE yes. All other strikers got punished for it because the devs were heavy handed on making every enemy GK heal excessively.

With that said Sharr in her prime with stacking EBM could effortlessly clear any PvE conent just by showing up.

Gravity was fixed but Sharr and her DI approach never were. EBM stack was nerfed but little else was ever touched. Other sources of DI were later added.

So I just scouted Sammy. Would she fit my midline? I know she's better than Cynthia, but by how much?

The most common midline you face is choi-meta-victoria, and Choi-Sammy-Victoria actually does well against that line due to elemental advantage.

Sammy is much better than Cynthia, since Sammy can tank a little bit, especially against Metatron which she has elemental advantage.

>tfw won against triple legends rank 58 SSS cunt with my shit S team and kept my 30 wins streak

feels great man

>It is element specific power creep though.
Natural result in a game where the dev team is too tiny and can hardly manage to have more than 3~4 EE'd characters in each important roles (CM, GK, striker). BB just can't work fast enough, either by lack of manpower or competence, to stop shit like 'thunderball' and 'ardorball' and 'lightball' from sinking into everyone's mindset because the meta stays stale for multiple months at a time

Thudnerball and lightball at their worst were never this bad though.

It could be as you say (Victoria EE, Angela EE and Elaine buff all came a few months apart) and then the spirit stone rebalance went full retard in ardors favor. I guess the devs were just short sighted.

TB was the one stone needing nerfing the most and it slipped though almost entirely unmolested. It was then joined by normal ardor 4* crit damage stones that were far more powerful than most uniques.

I guess this was all just a perfect storm and the developers were only looking at one cahracter or one stone at a time. You can tell they don't actually play the game themselves.

First combine ever, any bets?

blaze it

>thunderball not bad
KR was thunder dominated all the way to pen nerfs of 2015 and possibly start of season 2 since summer 2014 and that shit wasn't funny

If anyone thought of quitting now because of the meta then now you know why KR is mostly ded

Let's see...
A healer, foward passer, reflex player and waifu vs. Elsa wannabe, team wide debuffer. Hmm...

IC

I guess this might be useful... maybe...

>one of

At least its substats are on par with what it does.

WW teams could still give thudner a run for their money though in thunders prime. Beatrice could exploit that 100% pen just as easily and OHKO anything that breathed (especially pre-buff raklet)

Dark cannot do the same thing to ardorball today. Ardor has no weakness, least of all to dark.

What happened to the IC frontline meme? Why does nobody use it anymore?

Hell no, WW had no mid around the time especially because Nera had no fucking choice but to be up front, and Thunder made ALL the fight happen at mid because their backline was goddamn-fucking-awful with no Nerua at the time

Another shit patch without any balancing wow. At least light gets some assassin creed fags.

It was a PvE patch, actually some really expected stuff like more CoD helpers, but in this dire need of Ardor nerfs, it felt like salt water in the desert.

As usual, ardor/lightball giving ardor/light the best things

Kiki could break out the sides and cut right through the thunder flanks back in the day. WW backline was pretty amazing even back then and Kiki was always extremely dangerous.

WW had no real mid at the time, that is true.

They relied on charging from the back line all the way to the front. I recall some khirel + Yuri wrecking ball teams that put CAR to good use even back then Thunder would try to do the same with Hilde (if she was in back and not in mid).

>khirel
He was a complete, utter garbage before Season 2 patch with no CAR, having just receiving pass buff for damaging (later a little crit damage instead), and only a minor HP buff to the line so I have no damn clue where you got the idea that ANYONE used Khirel

>Kiki could break out the sides
She's as good as literally anyone who has 30% attack power buff with garbage base dribble (or good base dribble with no buffs) in this game, and I still don't see to this day where the hell this kind of talk about Kiki is coming from

Don't base your thoughts on Global's early 2015 because literally every team except for whales with SS teams within two months was complete shit, and for the very good reason that nobody really had the chance to play the game

>where you got the idea that ANYONE used Khirel
Can confirm this, I was a WW player and didn't use Khirel because of how shit he was.

Is this cocky slut worth picking up?

Swirlies are the ultimate cucksluts, so they're always worth picking up

She is one of the holy Trinity of ardor 5* legends. Scout her without hesitation.

Angela, Victoria, and Elaine are the reason half the people in this thread are bitching about the current state of the game.

I peg Keith as more of a daddy than a slut.

>not including sharr, literally the most popular striker in the whole game

Guys that get pegged quality as one

Sharr gets outclassed by Big Willy, Victoria, Elaine, and Angela are the best of the best.

Yes, she's outclassed by two fucking legendary strikers and no one else.

I want to fuck Sharr!

Victoria is better than Duke.
Angela is better than Jin
Elaine has no unit that's even comparable to her.

Sharr isn't even one of the big 3, wwfag.

And apparently BB does too.
>still better than leventor
>still better than william and vonchi against high cr backlines