Best anti-theft device for cars?

So I'm moving back to my home state of Florida next year, and I'll probably be living in one of the shittier areas. Has anyone bought an aftermarket anti-theft system, or even just a decent car alarm? I have a Town Car and a 1980 CB750, if that helps.

>united states
Manual

Nigger dont steal hipster cuckfe racer bikes but the town car could be a problem. Make the car look like a cop car to scare niggers.

>Best anti-theft device for cars

Don't live near niggers or spics

It's St. Pete, I've seen them jack fucking scooters. If it isn't bolted down, it's going away.

Nah niggers dont like hipster cuckold shit or maybe your one of those twink hipster cuckbois and they will prey on you because you look weak as fuck.

Don't really have a choice. Friends and family want me back, and I'm probably going to be too short on cash to move away from the trash for a while.

How about you don't move back until you can pay to live away from poor minorities.

Why would you willingly move to the ghetto?

This

What are you going to do when they steal your car, and you don't have enough money to replace it?

Don't move and save up some more cash amigo

Bare minimum for older cars is the alarm and steering wheel lock. Locking lug nuts and a hood lock cable are nice to have. Also remember that most thefts are crimes of opportunity.

what's going on here? shifter disabled?

Nah, thieves brain is disabled

Neato. I live there too user.

You idiot. Poor minorities are know for driving cheap old school cars.

Soooo many underage kids on here

>what is insurance
It still blows but there is a reason for it

How is this underage? It's common sense not to move into an area with high crime.

put a radio box and a red police light on the dash.

Nigga gon git ambushed by other niggas.

You WANT him to get shot?

>underage because we don't move back to our impoverished ass parents

OBD port disable and a Disklok

a steering wheel bar and wheel cuffs

Saint pete represent. I'm by SPC Gibbs campus. Not all of the burg is the fucking 'toe

fake

In my country lo-jack was pretty popular

>lo-jack
meant to say Mul-T-Lock
you lock the shifter with it

>Nah niggers dont like hipster cuckold shit
You assume they want those for themselves. No. They steal it to sell it. I've been thru it before. If it ain't locked down, it's gonna walk off.

I've even seen them rolling them off on a chopped up shopping cart. So you got to bolt them down too.

Cheap old school cars in us are automatic. Stick until recently was more, because enthusiast were the only ones who wanted it.

Don't buy a Japanese car.

Thats wrong tho

Not living near spics and niggers gets my vote. Second vote is a garage of your own.

>in us
There aren't any cars inside of me, user. Check inside your momma's beef curtains, I'm pretty sure that's where I parked my Grand Marquis.

Just lock your car. Sounds obvious, but auto theft is so common here because it's a crime of convenience- they check doors until they find an open car with some keys in it.
Also, we got a kik group for my fellow residents of the best state; Florida Veeky Forums

Get an anchor installed for your bike, it's trivially easy to steal a bike with even the best locks on it but anchoring it to the ground will make any thief shy away

Dunno about the US but in Latin America most privately owned cars are manual as well as pretty much every commercial vehicle.

No it's not. Have you ever been to the ghetto? Lots and lots of manual cars

a gun

I never see the original posted, just the one where it breaks the fourth wall at the end and zooms into his face, right after he shifts into first and drops the parking brake.

>If it isn't bolted down, it's going away.
I was driving home at night after doing my after work shopping. I saw a black man rolling a nice looking fancy mountain bike in front of him on just the front wheel. The rear wheel had one of those big U-bolt Kryptonite locks through it.

Yes. If it isn't locked down to some unmovable object, they will still take it. Or if they have to, pick up the whole object and put it in the back of a truck and cut the lock off later.

Niggers are normies and aren't in with your dank alt-right memes, so they'll just take anything that someone will pay for on CL, and normies are normies and will click that link that says

>sick ass wheels fo sale, looks like dem mofuggin harleys
>low miles easy rider hit up T dawg fo details bitch

Take the battery out. Or a fuse.

A garage.

>alt-right