>MAN

Other urls found in this thread:

financialpost.com/markets/data/market-short_pos.html
stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/v.aph/aphria-inc?postid=25394999
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude we r gunna be so rich bro

financialpost.com/markets/data/market-short_pos.html

Ouch. Seems like only Mettrum Health Corp survived this one

I WONDER WHY THERE ISN'T A SPAM OF WEED STOCK THREADS ANYMORE???

>tfw you bought OMG, WEED, BRO, and MAN and they are all up 300%

P&D

Should I pay all my debts and taxes with 3000 $ or use it on shitcoins?

buy a pound of weed

POT STOCKS, GREEN RUSH 2.0. DOLLAR LAND BABY! $$$$$ 420 REVOLUTION $$$#$

New here, have done a little DD. Can anyone share an idea or good DD?

>financialpost.com/markets/data/market-short_pos.html
what does this mean? I don't understand. Pump and dump?

The entire sector is set to blow, it's just a matter of buying and holding for some stocks. I will disclose that I'm in OWCP, NEWC, TRTC, VAPE, and HEMP to name a few. Most pot stocks are scams. HEMP is under investigation by the SEC, OWCP has 8 patents and basically does research and drug administration consulting. TRTC owns dispensaries and just got cleared for a license for one in San Leandro California. I would check out their IHUB page. NEWC im only in because it's going up. VAPE and HEMP blew up in the last green rush, solely because when people learned about pot stocks they rushed in to the most blatantly obvious pot stock names they could find. I suspect the same thing happened with POT. But seriously, these are OTCMarket stocks, so there is inherently more risk. However, the liquidity on the market has been consistently high, and the dollar volume is also insanely high. Also, there's a well worth it community of people who are being guided by a CFA. The community is called 420Investor, I highly recommend it for 42 dollars a month, because if you participate and have other capital to trade, I guarantee it's the safest way to keeping updated with MJ stock DD and you'll make your money back many-fold. Good luck!

Shorts will be ate by bears soon. RIP

I'm sitting on 30k mutual funds that barely go up. Should I take half and put it into weed stocks?

AGS was up 25% today

What they don't tell you is that many big investors trade a "Straddle" they open a short and a long position. Once a dip comes they profit and cover the "short", making money. Then on the ride up they pump the short gains back in as a " long" position, or simply use the ride up to profit normally. Big-time traders absolutely open a short and long position to maximize from downward and then the upward movement... You cannot these are purely short positions, as a straddle is incredibly common.

Damn, the american side is an absolute shitshow. Just ride the coattails of the organized large, health canada sanctioned canadian companies, that will also go up on good news in the 5 states voting soon...
Canadian companies are like government sanctioned bonds growing in parallel with eachother, with a limited number of producers, wheras the US has a shitshow of disorganized competition. Do some US moonshots, but hedge with canadian producers...

Why isn't everyone doing this?

Probably because shorts are a very risky business and require a very sharp eye for timing which most people don't have and it would blow up in their face. Also probably because they are making money on the volatility rather than long term investment so you'd need large amount of capital to make it worth the time and risk.

Do you need billions?

It's proportional to the investment but the returns probably only make economic sense with large amounts of capital.

WTF is Canopy doing over the last 3 days

You NEETS never learn... all weed stocks down 5-15% today.

BUMP

Say a prayer for the ones who sold yesterday and the ones who will sell for a loss today only "to get back in" when this gets lower.

Too bad for you I'm holding you dumb normie

Don't buythis unless you plan on holding for 10+ years. #LongAndStrong

Sold all green stocks for gold ones....alliance mining corp for the rocket

ITT: people confuse Canadian weed stocks (which have actual potential) with American weed stocks (mostly pure speculation because of the legalization vote)

Anyone in Canadian cannabis needs to diversify and hold until at least April when the government puts forth legislation.

>just keep bagholding dude weed lmao!!!

>hold until at least April

Only strong hands here sir!

I've been in Canadian cannabis stocks since the beginning of the year. I first bought CGC and APH at $2.76 and $1.13, respectively. Even after buying more shares this summer, my overall returns for both are still over 80%. I'm making double-digit returns on all my other cannabis stocks except THC, which I bought more recently.

Straddles are made with options mate lmao.

Hold a 1/1 long-short equity position will net you a grand total of 0, either way the stock moves.

If they intend to dump the stock to use the short and then pump it back up, why would they hold the long position in the first place?

Probably just a momentum of panic sells

beginning of the year? Don't you mean after the big pump around the 4/20 announcement?

I bought in lat jan, which is the beginning of the year. CGC was 2.40 OGI was .63 and APH was 1.05

nvm i misread. Thought APH was 2.76 and OGI 1.13

>weed bro lmao!!!

Bump

>see $CNAB
I am very long pot stocks

Weeeeed

Lmfao this freefall

WEED STOCKS IN FREEFALL 2.0

Weed stocks ON SALE

That only applies to things with real value

I panic sold CGC at 6.20 but it seems to be climbing back up. Is it gonna dip again? I feel stupid for selling since it's actually a licensed company, but is it worth buying in at its current price (~6.30-6.40)? How far do you guys see this stock going?

I bailed at 6.81

Way too shaky for me. I think the ship is longsailed unless you want to gamble

If there's a big dropoff again I'll probably buy in again, but I doubt that's going to happen. I made like 1.5k from it though, so I might just redistribute it between Aphria, AFI, and PharmaCan

Maybe maybe not

What do you plan on buying Aphria at? Hitting myself for not getting in yesterday but dont know if I want to wait for a possible drop at open or assume it'll keep going up

Buy Mettrum
Highly undervalued
16% marketshare

>Canadian cannabis stocks already up again

Well I already bought APH shares at 3.79 a couple of weeks ago so I haven't made any profit from it yet. I think it's only going up so having more shares at whatever the current price is won't hurt. Best to buy in before their financials get released tho because based on the discussion on stockhouse, it's nothing but positive news.

Also check out what this guy wrote:
stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/v.aph/aphria-inc?postid=25394999

I'm pretty new to investing so I'm not sure how it all works but sounds like it's about to take off soon.

>Well I already bought APH shares at 3.79 a couple of weeks ago so I haven't made any profit from it yet.
>I think it's only going up so having more shares at whatever the current price is won't hurt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS LEVEL OF DELUSION.

WHEN THEIR "FINANCIALS GET RELEASED" IT'LL BE ALL OVER YOU DAMN FOOL.

IT'S DONE. IT'S GOING DOWN, I'M YELLING TIMBER YOU FUCKING MARIJUANACEL

How is it going down? They have the highest margin of profit among all the other companies. Shouldn't you be shilling ETH or something?

So I want to dump some disposable cash into some pot companies stock for long term.

I signed up for Robinhood, and it turns out none of the companies ITT are actually on it.

What other cheap sites can I use?

t.antiweedfagwhohatesmoney

This reminds me of 1995-1999 when everyone knew the Internet was going to be big and tried to pick the winner.

Good luck! Haha.

FAITH IS STRONG! I'm holding these bags, we're all going to be rich!

Yeah and back in those days, people made a metric fuck ton of money.

Yeah, go on and try to short a couple billion of these stocks... The returns get smaller the larger the size, not bigger. It's not easy to get in an out of giant positions in small caps.

bob its that user a while back with the 10k
>600 cgc @6.35
>850 ACB @ 2.25
>400 MT @4.04

am i gona make it :')