/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Japanese and Hong Kong (with English text) CF console versions are out.
- CF will be released on November 1st in the US and November 4th in Europe.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam.
- Es DLC will be available to download for free 1 week after the US release.
- Mai DLC has been released in Japan, will be available from November 1st in the US.
- CF demo available in US PSN from October 11th; does not include Es or Mai.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Other urls found in this thread:

amatsumugi89.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_xjg08SvEmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>In the epilogue, while Jin has recovered enough for it not be any problem in daily life, he is unable to fight anymore.
>A desire Mori has is to make a reconstruction of the first BlazBlue(CT), whatever it’s an OVA, Movie or Novel. It’s not like he think the previous work is a failure, but more like ”It would better if it was more like this”.
>And Mori thinks it’s for the best to not write a story for Jin, Tsubaki and the rest of what happens after BBCF.
amatsumugi89.tumblr.com/

>Mai (vs Susanoo): No good, I somehow defeated him, but I feel like I can’t win once more. Just who is this person...
>Susanoo (vs Mai): Don’t fight back. You can’t accomplish anything with that weak grimoire. There is only one option left for you, and that is destruction.
>Mai (vs Es): My grimoire is resonating...? Just, who are you...?
>Mai (vs Taokaka) Eh? Food? Huh... Your personality is quite different from a Kaka that I know of...
amatsumugi89.tumblr.com/

Oh god please not another anime Mori. Just remake the CT story mode in the style of CF, plus a shitton more cg's.

Yeah, it must have more to do with that Trinity deal than what Rags did. Maybe Kokonoe will be nice to him and fish Susanoo out of the boundary again.

What I find ironic is that Jin went into the Susanoo because his body could no longer fight after passing through the Boundary.

Considering all the magic and advanced science that exists in BB, I do find it hard to believe that they can't restore Jin's body.

Here's the illustration of Mai that will be on the cover of the first volume of Variable Heart.

Yeah, they have the technology He could be the next Red Devil.
Blue Devil? Order Devil?

We can rebuild him; we have the technology.

The Six Million Platinum Dollar Man.

If he couldn't fight after passing through the boundary, how did he fight Ragna?

>fight Ragna
kek

I mean the original Jin who became Hakumen. That Jin was stuck on a wheelchair.

Why? The only magic users that could do that is Celica and she used up all of her magic and life force restoring Rachel after her little torture session with Hazama left her too weak among other things. Trinity couldn't do anything for Jin and the only reason he was even capable of moving at all in the finale is because he willed himself up to protect Noel from Ragna with his power of order. Keep in mind he's gone through many temporary treatments through all 3 games after Calamity Trigger, In Continuum Shift he went through a horrific treatment by Valkenhyne that even left Jubei shouting in pain, in Chronophantasma he needed round the clock emergency healing by Celica to even wake up from his coma after the beat down from Berserk Ragna, come Central Fiction, the only way he could even move and fight anymore was because Trinity made him a temporary body that allowed him to fight, then after he gets beaten down along with everybody else from Susanoo'o his temp body couldn't take it and so Trinity had to take the chance to immediately put Jin's soul into the Susanoo'o unit right after Terumi was forced out by Ragna and finally, as per Trinity and Ragna's agreement, Trinity ejected Jin's soul from the unit and put him back in his already injured normal body, Yet Jin pushes through these injuries to fight Ragna one last time in a vain attempt to stop him.

it's a miracle that Jin's capable of every day activities at all after the end with what he pushed himself through.

Does Mai release at midnight or when the store updates?

in 20 mins

YAY

Oh, so what's wrong with current Jin and why can't he fight?

anyone know which dlc to get for system voices that has tsubaki in it? i miss my RAGUNA ZA BLUD EDGY and hakumensama.

Lambda's body was a corpse and Kokonoe somehow restored her.

It has a picture of the characters included on the store page.

His body was fucked up extremely badly at the end of CP, to the point where he can't even move out of bed in the beginning of CF. Trinity offers him a deal, she'll make him a new body that he can use to fight immediately, but she doesn't know how long it'll last and he'll never be able to return to his old body. She constantly has to tell him that he's approaching his limit in fights.

Fighting Susanoo pushed him to the limit. When he and Ragna fight, Ragna's surprised that he can move so soon.

That through the "never return to your old body" thing was a lie, Trinity did not make Jin a new body when she forced him out of the Susanoo'o unit, that's his real body and that's why it was so surprising that he could even move himself to protect Noel. I guess Jin's brocon really is on the level of Noel's. It's no wonder Ragna had to cheat to beat Noel she was the only one there who was healthy enough to give him a challenge especially if she had time to transform prior.

Does transforming really take the kumos that long? I noticed she didn't transform when confronting Susanoo either, but chalked it up to her being a dumbfuck.

Jin couldn't use the power of order or something to bullshit himself a healthy body? And it's kinda funny Kokonoe can't fix him, I guess her expertise is in rocket dildos not medical science

Mai looks top tier

Kokonoe probably doesn't give much of a shit. Jin can walk, who cares if he can't fight anymore. For all we know she did fix him up behind the scenes to this point.

Based on what footage?

COUP DROIT
THAT GUARD BREAKS

Well, when confronting Susanoo, she and all the heroes just tried to rush him and with Ragna she was in the middle of begging him to stop and bewildered why Nii-sama is pointing his sword at her. Ragna didn't really give Noel the chance to focus, Honestly, I'm surprised he gave Noel a fighting chance at all, He even had Trinity give her some clothes and her bolverk back while she was stark naked. He could of simply hugged Noel and knocked her out like he did Rachel. I guess Ragna is still soft on his little sister in the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=_xjg08SvEmE

This Terumi is confusing me, why does he keep ending his combos early?

>Open video to see waifu wreck face
>Get's Astral'd
>Only beats Tao
DELET THIS

Maybe lag, delay, whatever? It can eat inputs.

>He could of simply hugged Noel and knocked her out like he did Rachel.
That's a good point, it's almost like a half-hearted attempt at stopping himself.

>those sick Mai resets
I can't

Yeah, either that or he just wanted to mess with his sister one last time. Even his voice calls her Dummy Noel when you select her

>Mai gets one-shot by Hazzy
I thought it was an exaggeration but holy shit.

>Both Ragna and Jin call Noel names in their character voices.

Noel needs better brothers...

Her pressure doesn't seem as scary as I thought it'd be, if Susanoo was 2Aing out of it.

It's hard not to mess with Noel, to be honest. Even her sister does it

>"Hey, what's that suppose to mean?, I can cook too."
>"No Noel, Never."
>"Lambda,that's mean!"

She loves it.
Besides, she'll call Ragna names too.

To be fair Hazama does comment that he was stronger than usual due to what was going on. So it was Hazama on steroids.

She's so desensitized at this point, its like she knows people are just gonna fuck with her so she just takes it. She doesn't even react much to Jin calling her trash anymore beyond "ok.jpeg."

There's a difference between the way Ragna and Jin do it tho. Ragna is more childish, almost playful. Jin is just mean.

>"Hakumen-san?"
>"Wrong, it's me."
>"Jin-nii-sama?! Eh, why?"
>"Stop it, don't you dare call me that!"
>"Ah, come on, she's your sister,too,Jin."
>"I..urgh"

Then they all laugh together.

Oh yea obviously, Ragna is just playing around, but Jin probably legit means it. It's hilarious that he still helps Ragna rescue her and even protects her from him in the end.

Dude literally cannot be real on how he feels for a second.

Reminder that Nine players are scum and should be ostracized from the community.

Same goes for Naoto, Izanami, Jin, Tsubaki, Nu, Lambda, Izayoi, Kagura, Ragna, and Tager players. Fuck em all.

>Naoto players.

leave the Naoto players alone, they already have to play with broken fingers.

Yeah fuck their overly optimistic attitude. They're always so cheery and hopeful. They should play a real character and not be faggots.

quick guys, post Nine!

What did Lambda players ever do to you user?

Higher resolution version of that image.

how long does it usually take for console characters to be added to arcade, I want to watch good players play the new characters

Don't forget to blame your loses on Naoto's low-tier status and high execution, okay?

I don't understand this, If Mori doesn't want to revisit the existing characters in Blazblue why the hell did he leave so many sequel hooks with Naoto? Why did he leave so many ambiguous fates for most characters as well and why the teaser for Alpha and Rachel's resolve? Is he pulling a Nasu and leaving things unfinished in case he can run back to it if his other ambitions are crushed and he needs to fall back on this?

none of the new characters are viable at pro level.

This, out of the 15 new characters we've gotten from Continuum Shift, only 2 of them high play level and even then, they all lose to the old guard more. On a side note, does anyone have that cgi shot image of all of Team remix heart? Kajun had butterfly shit on her lab coat,too.

I think it took like 6 months with CP 1.1. Maybe 7? It came out in March or April.

is mai out

Probably. He's been working on BlazBlue for at least 9 years now, if not 10. He probably wants to do something different for a little bit, but he's keeping things open in case he wants or has to.

You mean this?

ps store updates at 12pm jst

Yup. That's the one. I wish Kajun and Shiori got to be playable but Kajun doesn't even speak or appear in Central Fiction's story, where'd that CGI come from? Was it data mined like Celicas battle and defeat poses and Kokonoe's battle and defeat poses?

Kokonoe's battle and defeat poses were already in CP. But yeah, they're from the game's data. Kokonoe had a ton of facial expressions in CT that weren't used until CS. Hibiki has a lot of unused stuff too.

Nine players are worse than Hitler

Probably appeared in one of the sub-scenarios that is unlocked by playing the story.

We've seen all the sub scenarios. Not a single one starts Hibiki and the one that stars Mai just has her being appointed by Kagura to guard Homura. Kajun's sole appearance in the game is in the final scenes in the game and in Mai's arcade mode

What would you think if ASW decided to make BBxRWBY instead of BBxGG?

>Mai leaps into the air
>Hazama sends Orouboros after her
>the snake part suddenly appears behinds Mai and bites her shoulder sending her crashing down to the ground

God damn, I knew she didn't have a chance against Hazama but he completely recked her.

I think it would be funny

The data miner said that the Mai DLC might include additional sub-scenarios. We'll find out later today.

What is RWBY?

How much longer until Mai is Ret 2 go?

Doesn't Jubei have a battle pose now too? Can someone post it?

Shitty 3D Deviantart-tier cringe videos that have fighting scenes that gained alot of popularity in the west, to the point where it even came to Japan with a manga.

Is this what you are looking for?

You mean it gained a lot of popularity in the east that it got a manga adaptation right

Not really, from what I've seen it didn't really grow into popularity in Japan until the manga was announced, which is when alot of attention was drawn to it there. Prior to that, it was mainly a western thing.

I don't buy Mori's comments on this being the end

What the fuck was with Tsubakimen?

And Mori in some interview with Forbes said that he would like to work with the guy that made RWBY

Yeah well that ship has sailed

That's a pretty cool one, but I meant a story pre-battle pose like the Kokonoe image I replied to. Does it exist?

He expressed an interest in working on RWBY but there's no indication he'll actually do it.

Not as far as I know. People have data mined the game and haven't found one.

Ah, alright. Thanks anyways.

I saw the interview that went up earlier via google translate and it seems like he's still planning more DLC for the console version, huh?

>Only one fight even reaches WHEN YOU DIE

>shit talking monty oum
Choke on your own tongue faggot.

RWBY is the worst shit ever, making it through even one episode is painful because of how terrible the dialogue is.

mai is out on HK

>8usd for a tranny

>tranny for 8usd

Nice.

soon

>Naoto has difficult combos

What....and why

stupid sexy catdad

>looks like a generic MC
>his combos actually destroy your fingers

It's a trap.

What about them makes them difficult?