Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Magic Memes

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (embed)

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.6.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=573376

>Uniform Sales
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=573888

>Green Goblin's Trick-or-Treat Halloween Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=563784

>New Character Packages and Tiered Sales
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=573899
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=573876

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11yyMfAJdaLujNME_WJ37sqxI7VLpsP8kZX0Z_PZPa7U/htmlview?sle=true#
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=576481
youtube.com/watch?v=Jbck2VnDJwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for time sinks

>(embed)

You cheeky cunt.

Also
>not gutted AB edition

To get strange do I need to rank up all the other characters? Even hellstorm?

T-They will change back AB, r-right?

Why isn't everyone up in arms for this like that time they tried to reduce Co-Op missions? I'm pretty sure not even the whales want to spend money for fucking Gold.

Considering buying this package but I just don't know
I did just get a bonus at work...
Not pictured is 1000 dimension debris and level 5 exp chips

Go for it

Reward yourself gheiboi

Yea to 4 or 5*
Daimon needs 5* mastery for one of strange's quests

>tfw have the CNS for research, but not the purple ones

Goddammit.

Yes.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11yyMfAJdaLujNME_WJ37sqxI7VLpsP8kZX0Z_PZPa7U/htmlview?sle=true#

There's a shitstorm about it in Mobirum as well, so they'll probably change it at some point, but we'll have to make do with what we have in the meanwhile.

Yes and it becomes even worse: you also need to 5* Satana and Clea ;^)

Share your plans for the update /mffg/
>Characters you are focusing on
>Uniforms you bought/will buy
>Other plans/changes since the update

Strange, with some urgency but within reason. Ancient one will be my go-to farm for the memory missions. Clea/Satana for DD.

Grabbed both Strange and Ancient one.

Will probably lean more towards working on BO characters. I wasn't really planning on getting them but with the overabundance of T2 tickets I have and how much better BO got I could really use one or two of them to help with my SL.

>mfw woke up too early on accident
>still have 30 minutes until all my shit resets

I bought a bio sub for them

Is Daimion worth a rank up ticket?

Nobody knows, his attacks aren't as big as Satana's, but he may hit like a truck still.

>less than 300 speed stones
>640 universal stones
Mastering Ghost Rider was a mistake.

Good ol' Doctor, The Ancient Waifu and Satana.

Dr. Strange and Ancient Waifu.

Keep working on Ghost Rider, Wiccan, Drax and War Machine. I wanted to do Miles or Gwen next, but since I'll be using my SD selectors on Strange's characters they'll have to wait.

I'll also be using a T2 ticket in Spider-Man since I'll be using my norns. I also need someone who can reliably carry Combat and Speed rumbles (other than Silk and Gwenpuke). I was thinking on T2ing Venom.

Are these good sets for my new characters? Are any of them bad/reroll worthy?

>Strange - Overdrive
>Mordo - Prince of Lie
>Wong - PoAH
>Ancient One - IAAG
>Satana - PoAH
>Daimon - Hawk's Eye

I don't have the other 2 yet

I'm gonna work on Strange as much as I can. I have all the mats I need, I'll just need to rank up the other characters.

>gwenpuke

Pretty much the same as you, though I need 400 more crystals for Titty Swinton. Taking all the characters to 4* before being able to use tickets, while also raking up on purple stones for masteries and research will take a helluva long time(best case scenario, 2 weeks), during which all my farming will have to get to a halt. The gold for ranking up the BAM will come while farming the norns, anyway.

Or maybe my bio farming wouldn't have to stop, since story is only Thor and BB, which give the norns I need anyway, and the rest is through tokens and specials.

I'm getting Ronan to 6* in a couple of days, resisting the urge to 6* master him for the bonus will be a test of my willpower.

Doctor strange, I wanted to use my Mega rank on satanna, but if Clea is hard to grind as I think I will use it on her because she needs to be done for Strange
Strange but probably way down the line
Trying to find a way to get gold since AB got gimped

Sorry, I meant Gwenpoop.

focusing on getting hellstrom maxed out to the brim
every other character is just there for farm sake

>twiceshitter
>in MY /mffg/

>scrolling through Mobirum to see al the bitching
>see pic

It's almost like they wanted to release the update on the 31st and got rushed, hence all the bugs and shit on the update.

Is Ancient One uni good? The bonus looks kind of meh but I like its look. Didn't notice any skill changes in preview mode either.

>pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (embed)
nice meme and OP pic

I'm not really big into the comics but how do Strange and Thanos measure up against one another in the comic lore? Are they pretty evenly matched?

DAILY RESET BITCHES! GET ON WITH THOSE SPECIAL MISSIONS!

only to get cockblocked by the energy/speed norns :^)

jelly faggot without lots of money detected

I'd rather buy the $90 one since it looks better for Strange shit... plus a shitload more crystals that you can get the current rank up ticket with. But it's $45 vs $ 90. Time vs money, as always.

Without Infinity Gauntlet they would probably be evenly matched.
Magic has a wildly varying power level

Hellstrom, satana and then tao and kaecilius

strange only

get strange ASAP AND T2 the brothers

After 30 mins I finally managed to beat floor 11. I seriously need a better roster.

I got enough material, just need to gold and the characters ranked up

So when is the next update? Seems like this time it'll be in early December

Maybe a black Friday sale

if I was NM I would release T2 for the rest of the cast until the end of the year

for now we got a fuckton of new content

November ~22nd

>satana is a hero
What did they mean by this?

succubus are the heroes of the lonely virgins

How many mordo bios do you get a day?

Between 1 to 30, if you're pretty fucking lucky.

I'm guessing the average will be 13~ or so. Not bad to be honest, but it sucks you gotta waste time/resources on characters you don't even want to play as.

Does it take longer to load for a home else? My special mission run is getting killed...

>tfw 68 blue norns, 312 green norns, and around 300 purple norns

Welp, looks like i'm putting a halt to rift farming after i get the last 30 bios for Ronan. Or maybe i put a halt to them today, but he's only 3 days away...

Kaecilius and Mordo have pretty sick movesets, Wong is the shitty one, but at least you get 20 crystals.

Is mordo and his uniform the new green goblin?

>implying i play for the memes
But yeah, at least we get 20 crystals per character and, in some cases, achievements.

I'd say it's a reverse GG. Ultimate Goblin can apparently clear combat AB, but speed Mordo isn't even relevant.

I can't tell if the thing is slow because of bad programming or if I need to reinstall

Anyone else's game taking forever to load menus after the day rolled over? It was fine before that.

You need to go back

Yup. I thought it was because someone in my house was clogging the bandwith.

This update gets better and better :^)

>tfw tomorrow I will get Strange

feelsgoodman

>Share your plans for the update
Be disappointed

>mfw this update drops and I'm still working on my roster, plus proxima on the side.
Come on NM, you can't do this to a man. I need that thicc blueberry booty in my life.

Yeah the servers seem to be struggling. Guess it's all the people trying to complete Epic Quests

DO
IT
HER

hnnnng.
I need gold and bios, but mostly gold. I'm okay putting my roster farming on hold for a little while to feed that glorious ass.

Fuck that AB gold nerf.

>network error in the middle of specials

How can this stuff be costly on the server? Isn't it just regular stuff for them?

>rafa will never draw more Proximass

happened on my rift run, lost half the time godammit

>Share your plans for the update /mffg/
Idek this update has sucked the life and hype out of me

Strange I guess, though I don't know why since I doubt I'll have him ready to play before 2017, and Clea who's 6/6/58 & 15/15/15/15 rn. Mordo w/out uni looks cool though
Bought Strange, not sure why because I can't foresee ever being able to use it. Probably won't buy Wong and I really want to not buy TAO on principle.
Fuck knows. I was farming Groot from rifts, Wiccan from specials both for gears to T2 them and Kingpin and GR from story depending on energy to get them from 5* to 6*, and I was working on Proxima's last rank before masterying her.
But fuck knows now.

hey question i just play and now stuck at rankingup 4* baron, how do i get satanna and clea besides bio subs monthly? ik i'm not there yet but i wonder if this dr.strange events last more than a month?

seems a lot ppl playing today, orange death and stuck somehow.

Get the dark dimension stage

Satana drops normal, Clea is shifter

Wiccan in Special, Ronan in Rifts.
Blackbolt/Black Panther/Thor/Ghost Rider/Iron Fist in Story
Will drop Shadowland 4/5/6 rankups on Hellstorm

Looking at Ronan/Ghost Rider Uni maybe

No change with update. Stuck in Nornstone grind.
Had few days left on Biosub so unlocked Clea/Satana waiting for Mega rankups. Back to aiming for 5/5 WB.
Monthly and Halloween T2 tix for Elsa/Sin and saved for Satana/Clea/Hellstorm in future.

>proxima gets stuck on mordos stage
JUST

>characters you're focusing on
Mordo I guess, I want to get the Hellstrom twins and a mega-rank up only gets you so far

I don't like any of them except for Strange and I will buy it until he gets at a decent level, mastery and rank

Hating the AB chance so the bio sub I was going to buy will wait until they fix the rewards

hey quick question, since Dr.strange require clea's rank to 5 star/mastery then what happens when you mega rank her directly to 6 star?

tldr: save the shadowland rank up tickets and rank her the normal way or go and mega rank her up?

you can safely use the mega rank-up, the quest doesn't need you to rank characters normally, it would be stupid if it was that way, it would give Netmarble less money

I have a gear with crit rate+ fire damage+ and inv proc, dare I put this on satana? Is there such a thing as too much fire damage

Finally! My first time reaching floor 15 in SD! Feels foodl

Or should I put it on uni'd nico

DAMMIT! I need universal villains for SL! I was hoping Satana and Daimon would be villains.

Well, is Daimon a villain or is he also classified as a hero?

>6* STRANGE IS 80 WONG BIOS AWAY

FUCKING FAGGOT AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH

I wanted strange today ):

Nico is burn not fire

>The daughter of Satan
>A hero
Fucking excuse me?

Is it that he actively sucks, or is it just "oh another martial arts speed character yawn"?

if you're using her as leader, remember that elemental damage has a 75% cap

her leadership is 60% extra fire damage, so give her an universal leadership like Ronan and she would be alright

>tfw no team up satana/nico/GG called Playing with Fire

Ronan from rifts and silk with all of my selectors. Also mordo but only to get him to four star
Strange and ancient waifu
Hoarding everything for thanos, also going to make a mobirum account so I can bitch about ab gold nerf until they fix it

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=576481
>Survey says time is an issue when doing AB
>Solution: Reduce rewards so people don't spend time doing AB
>Success

>time was an issue
>nerf gold

What the fuck is this monkey's paw bullshit

The only thing NN is saying is that the survey indicated time was an issue. Nobody is going to put "yeah people are getting too much gold" on a survey, the OP pulled that out of his ass.

There's no official word on the reason for the gold change yet or what will be done.

Who's a good 3rd villain? I have carnage/yj at 6/6/60 but need a 3rd for super villain ab
Would use FLoki but she's not at 60 yet
Was gonna use satana but noooo the daughter of Satan isn't a villain

Absolutely fucking retarded, makes zero sense to lessen rewards when people are going to do ab anyway because they need the fucking gold also, what the fuck? Are you lowering the rewards so people don't feel obligated to use their time on ab? Those fucking glue sniffers can eat shit, just because they don't fifteen minutes to play it doesn't mean everyone should suffer.

What use loki

SHIT! I mixed up Brilliance and Energy, assumed I needed 600 blue nornstones and 200 green, but it was the other way around. And I just used up the 600 green nornstones I had last night on mastering Falcon who I only did because I figured I didn't need the nornstones.

Now I'm stuck with no green nornstones bottlenecking my EQ progress

What's the fastest way to get nornstones? Even if I dump all of my chaos tokens on them, that'll only get me ~220 nornstones. Dammit, I feel like such an idiot right now. Fucking Falcon.

>remember that elemental damage has a 75% cap
No it doesn't.

Fuck, I'm running hard out of energies.

Farming 3 heroes in Story Mode (Agent 13, Niggalok and Mockingbird)

Specials (Songbird)
Rifts (Ronan-Loki)
Halloween event with a wooping 12 energy cost per mission

And now Epic Quests.

Goddamn

Pretty sure doing new AB would take roughly the same amount of time as getting half the gold in regular old AB, so the time to gold ratio is the fucking same, you just can't get as much gold

T-thanks kekmarlel

If they took the gold and spread it round the rest of the daily routine it wouldn't be so bad.

Ease up on the rifts, they're the lowest energy per bio ratio thing to do. Do like one rift a day and you should be fine.

I noticed this too
the ratio is somewhat the same

maybe they think like: how much gold per time played they give

tbf... at least looking at the bright side
we now have SL, they give us some nice gold too

Yeah, that's what I've been doing lately. Just playing Rift here and there when there's left over of energies, but for now, focusing on the other stuff first.

Unless you're ranking up Loki, I'd stop with the rifts for a while to get the norns needed for Strange, then resume it.

>AB takes to much time
>better cut the time in half and take away two thirds of the gold
youtube.com/watch?v=Jbck2VnDJwM

I agree, although people would bitch still because a number they're used to being big isn't as big anymore and they don't math out the rest of the changes.

Shit, easy fix:
>No gold in extreme AB. Replace with something else for the Hardcores, rare chance of ISOs or the like?
>Move that gold to normal AB for 400k.
>Daily missions now deliver gold to your inbox, 200k each run for max difficulty

Problem solved.

She's only 6/6/52 though